4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So just found this game today and I love it. Most excellent. I am a tad confused or maybe not.... She keeps going over to dudes house and all she can do is clean. When she goes to cook says she doesn't have what she needs and have no idea how to get it. Got all 3 books and read them, also got the school girl outfit but can't figure out how to use it. I know its a grindy game which I am totally fine with but am wondering am I at the end of the release? Oh she did spy on my jerking off all 3 times also. Now when she talks to her husband on her phone on the bench fat dude comes and pesters her. Man the writing is so great and the MC is hot.

Keep up the most excellent work.

And feeling stupid, just found the food ingredients.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey Zellemate dude. Can you determine or assume by the info given by the dev how much work is left on this update? I am just caught up in a bit of anticipation right now.
Its impossible to say sadly, only Onedge know. I won't try to guess blindly and get people's hope up or down.
- But he have shown a lot of new system off, but if they are done, I have no clue.
- Best is to wait for Onedge, he promised to let people know when "it was close" and beta testing will start.
So look out for that.

He did do a lore update yesterday which is something new... for those who are into that stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So I'm waiting for people like you three to finally stop writing/nagging. xD
I mean its the best way for a dev to stop wanting to work on their project. It will be released when its released. The "I want it now crowd / instant gratification crowd" on this site for many games really gets old.

Reactions: VVAR666 and xJuma

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I mean its the best way for a dev to stop wanting to work on their project. It will be released when its released. The "I want it now crowd / instant gratification crowd" on this site for many games really gets old.
Truer words have never been spoken. Everyone who once tried to / or is trying to create their own game, knows how much work it actually is. Not much more needs to be said about this topic tbh.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Sure, if he wasn't taking money for it or he was doing it on a pay-per-creation cycle, I'd agree with you 100%. Once you start taking people's money, you need to deliver something to show that you actually respect people's trust in you. Hell, even if he released a update once a month showing that real progress is being made, we could choose to still support that. But to offer up a very promising demo, then sit back as we poor suckers gave him money, is a spit in the eye to say the least.

I stopped supporting him once I realized he wasn't serious about this.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Sure, if he wasn't taking money for it or he was doing it on a pay-per-creation cycle, I'd agree with you 100%. Once you start taking people's money, you need to deliver something to show that you actually respect people's trust in you. Hell, even if he released a update once a month showing that real progress is being made, we could choose to still support that. But to offer up a very promising demo, then sit back as we poor suckers gave him money, is a spit in the eye to say the least.

I stopped supporting him once I realized he wasn't serious about this.
I certainly understand the frustration for those who have or still do support devs financially with their projects. The only thing I can say is I have been burned not with adult game dev but normal pc game devs who put games in EA for years and don't end up really delivering. There will always be devs that especially if you pay up front to support them that they may take the money and run. Devs that have done this in the past to people hurt newer devs taking money and then not putting out like you said regular updates for whatever reason.

I respect your post because you stated in my view valid concerns, I don't like the posts that just say when is the next update and just complain without really offering like you did a valid concern. There are many people who aren't supporting the devs at all they just take the free product and they still complain. My view, if you have not or are not supporting the dev financially you have no right to complain.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
I respect your post because you stated in my view valid concerns, I don't like the posts that just say when is the next update and just complain without really offering like you did a valid concern. There are many people who aren't supporting the devs at all they just take the free product and they still complain. My view, if you have not or are not supporting the dev financially you have no right to complain.
Um no that not how this works. Complaints are needed even more so for a game that has this piss poor of a update schedule.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Um no that not how this works. Complaints are needed even more so for a game that has this piss poor of a update schedule.
Um no thats not how this works. Complaints from people who only look into the project once every few weeks, dont follow him or support him, are useless, especially if the only "critic" (if you even want to call it like that) is: "FaStEr UpDaTeS".

Im tired of people on this site demanding things, when Onedge is saying ON HIS SUBSCRIBESTAR where people who WANT to support him, can find the information that he cant say when update times gonna be, and you shouldnt subscribe if you want fast releases. Especially so, since the subscribers actually wanted him to release whole corruption levels. Since there are (probably) only going to be 5 corruption levels, this game wont have that many updates anyways, but when it comes its going to be a big one.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Um no thats not how this works. Complaints from people who only look into the project once every few weeks, dont follow him or support him, are useless, especially if the only "critic" (if you even want to call it like that) is: "FaStEr UpDaTeS".

Im tired of people on this site demanding things, when Onedge is saying ON HIS SUBSCRIBESTAR where people who WANT to support him, can find the information that he cant say when update times gonna be, and you shouldnt subscribe if you want fast releases. Especially so, since the subscribers actually wanted him to release whole corruption levels. Since there are (probably) only going to be 5 corruption levels, this game wont have that many updates anyways, but when it comes its going to be a big one.
I not even talking about it being faster at this point I want some idea the its still being worked on.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I not even talking about it being faster at this point I want some idea the its still being worked on.
Which is in fact a ridiculous question to begin with, if you would have been truly interested in this project. Zellemate literally posted a huge post 1-2 weeks ago, in which he provided a lot of proof of work which Onedge has given us in his discord channel.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes