4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Liam_3

Dec 3, 2018
There already is a tag system like that in place, if there is no Anal Sex tag or Vaginal Sex tag then maybe there is no anal or vaginal penetration. No need for a No Penetration tag, if the absense of these tags already indicates that. :unsure:

reptar01

Dec 10, 2019
Apparently, someone falsely reported the game as abandoned.

I assume that most probably it was someone who got frustrated and for that I am sorry, I don't want to frustrate anyone.

Look, my whole deal is that I play games, but I got frustrated because most games were too simple and without interesting mechanics. I often found myself asking "why" they are wasting cool opportunities, or coming up with mechanics that would enhance the gameplay on the spot and wondering why they didn't come up with them themselves, etc. So I thought I should learn code and start developing games myself.

Turns out, the reason why most games lack mechanics is because they require a lot of work. So I'm more than happy to put in that work, but it does take time.

Anyway, I'm off to continue coding ^_^

Oh, and here's some teasers to leave on a happy note.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
youre one of the most talented at this here even if it takes forever. let me know when you make one where we play as the guy so I dont have to 'satisfy' some mutant troll

Reactions: Axelelasmatico

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can someone share lastest teaser?
Most of the content in the subscribestar news update is already mentioned from Discord which is already shared.
- Onedge also talk a bit about coding and FPS problems for doing video/videoclips in RPGmaker. Also mentioned on Discord.

For those who did not catch it:

- But yes there is a new teaser shared with Daiki and Irene, I will post a bit of it here, somebody else can leak the full teaser if they want.

Teaser:

Last edited:

Weebgears

Jul 31, 2022
Most of the content in the subscribestar news update is already mentioned from Discord which is already shared.
- Onedge also talk a bit about coding and FPS problems for doing video/videoclips in RPGmaker. Also mentioned on Discord.

For those who did not catch it:

- But yes there is a new teaser shared with Daiki and Irene, I will post a bit of it here, somebody else can leak the full teaser if they want.

Teaser:
I was happy with game already and patiently wait for more. But 60 fps scenes with that beautiful art style sounds amazing.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
netorare or netorase ?
It's a bit complex, but according to the plot, I would say it's female MC netorase currently since Daiki can't force her to do anything she doesn't agree to first. If the male characters have more playable parts then I would say there could be netorate in future.

adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
iirc the next update still doesnt have any heavy H content so for those who are waiting for that, still literally next year.

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes