4.50 star(s) 30 Votes
Mar 19, 2021
This looks promising.

Just a question before playing it: is there any kind of an ending already? I don't see the tag completed, so I'm wondering if playing it now I'll end up with some sort of cliffhanger.
cliffhanger, it's a slow-tease game so far so if you don't wanna hang on the cliff I say wait because this seems to just be his side game so who knows how long it will actually take.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Generally don't look at V0.1 but Onedge get's my attention, watching for sure.
Same goes for me. (y)
I usually wait until v0.4-0.6 to at least consider downloading a game (mostly to have a small ton of gameplay to play) but this one stood out as a must try right away type of game not many hit that list. So 2 thumbs up for the Dev Onedge (y) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Onedge

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
first impression was good. Reminded me of A Promise best left unkept due to the arrangement/rules... lots of details and great integration of gameplay features!

A bit of a grind though and you need to save a lot of times, cause suspicion sometimes kills you out of nowhere and you can just start from the beginning (or use the savefiles provided above). Still something I'd love to see fixed in the future... less grind and an option to go back to a certain point when there is a Game Over.. so you dont need to do everything again.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Hey Dev. It would be a great game right for my taste, if you didn't made it compleatly unarousing for me,
by making the Female MC gladly throw herself at it.

NTR without reluctance on female part is not NTR for me. (technicaly it is Netorare type A, but it is more like consensual cheating than Netorare)

So wish you good luck with the game, but unfortunatly it is not for me.

PS. Apparently the cheating isn't exacly willing on Main Heroine part, it is case of recentful coertion into it. In that case I will be happy to check it out.
Well the text on the introduction made it feel like she is absolutly on board with the NTR from the start. I guess it is misleading.
:D that is exactly how I was thinking when I read the OP synopsis text

Reactions: Angmir

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I highly doubt that the dev is going to fix all the problems of
1. RPGM used for non-RPG game
2. Mutant tits are too bizarre to take seriously and the game is not comedy
3. Grindy grind is grindy
4. Ugl;y dude is boner-killer
so I will pass, but if the dev decides to fix all four of those issues, I'll be back.

DakkonBB

Jul 18, 2017
I highly doubt that the dev is going to fix all the problems of
1. RPGM used for non-RPG game
2. Mutant tits are too bizarre to take seriously and the game is not comedy
3. Grindy grind is grindy
4. Ugl;y dude is boner-killer
so I will pass, but if the dev decides to fix all four of those issues, I'll be back.
Some of these sound a lot less like problems and a lot more like features for people that are into it.

You should do better on figuring out the difference between your personal taste and what are actual 'issues' that need to be solved. Admonishing the developer for having a big titted woman getting it on with an ugly bastard when the game was obviously made for people who like those things is just silly.

The game isn't for you. We get it. Thanks for the "input".

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some of these sound a lot less like problems and a lot more like features for people that are into it.
I had sorta figured that the absurdly long list of complaints would be recognized as mocking people who make absurd complaints about a game that they are sufficiently disinterested in that they should rationally ignore it. I failed. But, since Imma out of here anyway the fail doesn't bug me.

GL to all involved here.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
:D that is exactly how I was thinking when I read the OP synopsis text
Onedge You see - that description is not great ;-

Anyway - I played through the whole game and it is probably my favourite Western NTR Game I played so far, only maybe comperable to Hentaia Chronicles, but with much better graphics.

THIS IS EXACLY the game I wish to see, and I would love to see more. Well It will have my suport, but I am worried since it is a author mentioned secondary game for him.

Anyway - Author surely has great talent, to make the game very profesionaly, and written in a very alluring way.
Technicaly, Graphicaly, and storywise - there aren't almost any flaws.
And I love the anchivements aka "experineces" system. - Nice addition.

So instead of pointing flaws here is a short wishlist:

1) Hopefully a lot of the sex will be done in sneaky stealthy way, just out of husbands/boyfriends sight
Stealth sex - in risky and compromising situations, barely avoiding detection is my favourite thing

2) really looking forward to more Daughter scenes, maybe we can see more of her inner thoughts too ?

3) And personal pet peve of mine - I know people actualy are hot for this kind of look of stern woman with glasses,
but I personaly have a bit of anti-fetish for glasses ;p.
Maybe it would be possible to have a toggable glasses for the Main Heroine ? If that would be too much a strain on the artist I understand.

4) When we will get to actual penetration - I hope to see internal x-ray visions, with visible cervix penetrations - that thing is hot.

5) and Agehao's, agehao makes a good scene great ;-)

Thanks a lot for this release - I can totaly fully endores it to all NTR fans out there !
Great job !

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes