4.50 star(s) 30 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I am disatisfied, not uninterested. If you have problems with people sharing this opinion maybe you should unwatch the page and move on. Not to mention reading this page for 2 years has yielded more entertainment than the game itself so far.
Id be pissed too if I lost $0 on a game I stole, asshole!

Its always the cope "I'm not mad just her for the entertainment of you idiots"

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
Id be pissed too if I lost $0 on a game I stole, asshole!

Its always the cope "I'm not mad just her for the entertainment of you idiots"
I legitimately don't get you people, this guy no matter his intentions has been milking dry his following for zilch, but you will pick a hill to die moralising me for pointing just that, that objectively his progress has been lackluster and no amount of copium finger pointing to other games is gonna get past that.

And yea i have been following this page probably more time than you've been a member, and genuinely entertained by people from both sides. Just stepped in now cause this argument about other games being utterly shitfaced in delivering giving this guy grounds for his work's (lack of) progress was hillariously outrageous.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I legitimately don't get you people, this guy no matter his intentions has been milking dry his following for zilch, but you will pick a hill to die moralising me for pointing just that, that objectively his progress has been lackluster and no amount of copium finger pointing to other games is gonna get past that.

And yea i have been following this page probably more time than you've been a member, and genuinely entertained by people from both sides. Just stepped in now cause this argument about other games being utterly shitfaced in delivering giving this guy grounds for his work's (lack of) progress was hillariously outrageous.
Milking me dry of what? If anything he milking himself dry because he still commissions the art. I doubt there are many if any giving him money right now. All I see is that he updates of progress constantly, he hasn't disappeared, so cool. He's still working on it, fine by me. Sorry you've been blue balled for 2years just staring at this page.

• Angry
Reactions: KloneZone

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Of cause 2 years time is to long for an update, no doubt about it.
But pretty sure he is not milking anybody actually.... from his subscribestar:
1.png
I do hope people did read this before they subbed, if not they should of cause jump ship.
- Meaning he is not really milking anybody? If people are still subbed its because they want to be, and hoping he will deliver an awesome update in the end :coffee:

adeptusSum

Jun 14, 2019
View attachment 2980690
I do hope people did read this before they subbed, if not they should of cause jump ship.
- Meaning he is not really milking anybody? If people are still subbed its because they want to be, and hoping he will deliver an awesome update in the end :coffee:
I've read this before i'm sure but I'm also confident that on edge has been in the same boat for quite a while as well. You guys can support the guy and cut him some slack, however i find year after year of not updating any of his projects is not something to let him stay comfortable in, no matter what. Just difference of opinions. Genuinely good concepts. He has some good ideas, really hoping he'll follow up one of these years, said that unironically sadly.

Milking me dry of what? If anything he milking himself dry because he still commissions the art. I doubt there are many if any giving him money right now. All I see is that he updates of progress constantly, he hasn't disappeared, so cool. He's still working on it, fine by me. Sorry you've been blue balled for 2years just staring at this page.
You are the reason i will never unfollow this thread, the level of mad when defending this developer which is just as amusing to witness as the level of mad from those completely pissed at him. Keep malding.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It is the genuine truth. You can go check my replies over the years i never got mad at anyone. It is a genuinely entertaining thread, just cause of malding people like you and others on both sides.
I am malding, my support went fuckin Zed. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!

• Angry
Reactions: KloneZone

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Haven't played league since 2015 so that took me a while. On the other hand all your anger issues at random strangers complaining about a 2 year updateless v0.1 version are now explainable. Uninstall to reach inner zen status and have a nice day.
no thanks

Humlesnurr

Feb 12, 2018
I don't understand the thought process of people saying "I'm just warning you of this scammer" and other bullshit excuses.
If you really think this is a dead project or that the developer is scamming people then the best way is to not post and bump the thread up constantly, giving it more attention, instead of letting the thread sink and die.

mboshesap5

Oct 5, 2022
View attachment 2980690
So he didnt update the game because of the other game that he was working on, which he also didnt update? :unsure:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So he didnt update the game because of the other game that he was working on, which he also didnt update? :unsure:
From what I understand he had a long period where he wasn't able to work on it, through RL and then other delays. So then he decided to start over from scratch since he hadn't planned to put much time into this game, but people liked it. So instead of it just being a place to test and practice stuff for his other game, he made it its own game. Which with the first release was kind of spaghetti code and slapped together.

Now he has most of the systems in place, and once he finally does drop the next update, the updates after that will be faster, since he will have the base of the game in, and just be doing the story bits.

Complain its excuses from the dev all you want, no one is making you stay here. No one is forcing you to give the dev money. The dev hasn't disappeared. He's been in his discord explaining everything as he goes. He is not a full-time game dev, he has a day job, so he doesn't get much time to work on the game all the time.

But at this point, neither side will agree, so it's whatever. Everyone is so used to being drip fed monthly updates at this point, lol.

Just think of it this way, you played the demo 2years ago, now the game is just stuck in developpment. Come back if its ever released. Tons of games I've played the demo for dont come out till years later. Oh well.

mboshesap5

Oct 5, 2022
From what I understand he had a long period where he wasn't able to work on it, through RL and then other delays. So then he decided to start over from scratch since he hadn't planned to put much time into this game, but people liked it. So instead of it just being a place to test and practice stuff for his other game, he made it its own game. Which with the first release was kind of spaghetti code and slapped together.

Now he has most of the systems in place, and once he finally does drop the next update, the updates after that will be faster, since he will have the base of the game in, and just be doing the story bits.

Complain its excuses from the dev all you want, no one is making you stay here. No one is forcing you to give the dev money. The dev hasn't disappeared. He's been in his discord explaining everything as he goes. He is not a full-time game dev, he has a day job, so he doesn't get much time to work on the game all the time.

But at this point, neither side will agree, so it's whatever. Everyone is so used to being drip fed monthly updates at this point, lol.

Just think of it this way, you played the demo 2years ago, now the game is just stuck in developpment. Come back if its ever released. Tons of games I've played the demo for dont come out till years later. Oh well.
"Now he has most of the systems in place, and once he finally does drop the next update, the updates after that will be faster." Bro I'm pretty sure full-practicing monks and stuff dont have 1/10th of the belief you have on this game. I truly admire you. Maybe the real game was the fun we had on this thread arguing about it. :):D

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
"Now he has most of the systems in place, and once he finally does drop the next update, the updates after that will be faster." Bro I'm pretty sure full-practicing monks and stuff dont have 1/10th of the belief you have on this game. I truly admire you. Maybe the real game was the fun we had on this thread arguing about it. :):D
cool story bro

Apr 16, 2022

Who's you people? One white knight is hardly you people. One asshole is also, hardly, you people.

The dev is a joke, that dude is a joke, you're becoming a joke.

The entertainment though, top tier quality.

Here's an hint. There's zero point in arguing with idiots in this forum, if you beat him a new one will come along, that is if the moderation team doesn't start deleting posts left and right when they start running out of arguments and start reporting for no reason. Just laugh, downvote, move on.

View attachment 2980690

Cool. On Edge is also getting shit for updates, what's the excuse for that one?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 30 Votes