Rougeu

Jul 5, 2022
My Save file, true ending which also unlocks all cutscenes. I do recommend playing the game it wasn't half bad albeit a bit clunky as times (I'm looking at you final Hypnosis fight, resetted like 40+ times) other then that nice game. Just missing one memory from the commercial/office district. But it shouldn't have a cutscene attached to it so I gave up. Also a tip if you don't know. Ctrl fast forwards all text, very helpful at times.
How to put the save files?

dara122

Jan 3, 2021
Does anyone know what the name of the ost on the home screen of this game is?...

Edit: I find it... Highway star - Kei Morimoto

Zerenis

Aug 17, 2023
How to put the save files?
Take whatever contents in your save file folder (found in the game folder) out, then paste the contents from my shared zip file into it. I recommend putting the contents taken out (if there is any) to another folder and switch back and forth if you want to play the game yourself

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
The final fight against Hypno is some of the most fucked up broken ass stupidity ever designed in the history of game design.
Turn 1 seems to be a surefire chance to stunlock you. Even if I use the 50% evasion defense move, it makes no F'ing difference.
Even worse, getting 'out of' that stun lock is ALSO RNG BS!
So most fights go ... Stun Lock --> 3X fail to escape stun lock --> Boss one-shots your ass!

But even assuming there's a 1% chance to dodge that crap, it's still total BS game design as that means there's only a 1% chance of ever winning that fight, no matter what you do. It's F'ing worse than trying to win the lottery.

I've literally been MTool accelerated trying to force this crap for an hour now and this is just total F'ing BS.
How the hell did this guy's Ci-En patrons never knock him on the head to fix this BS.

Even the MTool cheating 'Win' command doesn't work since whatever this DEV did with the combat system ain't normal.

• Angry
Reactions: yukiqt

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so uh... how do i enter the classroom without triggering the invasoid a6 event xD cuz i haven't finished the reina main stuff which require kei to go there during the day, but the invasoid a6 event is blocking it...so either i'm missing something or we've got terrible game design ( already DESPISE, the bullshit with requiring to play through the WHOLE GAME 8 TIMES just to get all of the scenes in the gallery cuz an a6 event triggers an ending of that villain that forces you to ng+, so you have to do everything you already did just to lose against the same villain in roun4 JUST TO GET 1 defeat scene and then repeat it's bs and could easily be prevented with a choice of ng + or go back before the event while keeping the variable active. and same thing with the invasoid a6 event which now forces me to edit the files to temp remove the trigger just to get the r3 main event which i missed, when they could easily have put the trigger for the event inside the classroom just like the lillith events but nope. gotta block off progress permanently)

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
so uh... how do i enter the classroom without triggering the invasoid a6 event xD cuz i haven't finished the reina main stuff which require kei to go there during the day, but the invasoid a6 event is blocking it...so either i'm missing something or we've got terrible game design ( already DESPISE, the bullshit with requiring to play through the WHOLE GAME 8 TIMES just to get all of the scenes in the gallery cuz an a6 event triggers an ending of that villain that forces you to ng+, so you have to do everything you already did just to lose against the same villain in roun4 JUST TO GET 1 defeat scene and then repeat it's bs and could easily be prevented with a choice of ng + or go back before the event while keeping the variable active. and same thing with the invasoid a6 event which now forces me to edit the files to temp remove the trigger just to get the r3 main event which i missed, when they could easily have put the trigger for the event inside the classroom just like the lillith events but nope. gotta block off progress permanently)
I sort of agree with most of that. Though I've gotten into the classroom again after the invasoid stuff was active. Probably at night & maybe, but not sure anymore, if my eros wasn't >2K.
Trigger still should've been inside the classroom, not blocking access to it due to there being another route's entry point inside the room that gets blocked off that way.

The X6 events forcefully ending the game is indeed BS. Especially since it doesn't just return you to before that ending, but rather forces you to replay from day #1.

I just did the events, reloaded after, did the others.
Then went for the True End which gives you the option to unlock it all anyway. You ain't really losing anything by using the unlock switch either.
NO WAY was I gonna go through this thing multiple times, let alone that many times.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SaveTheSubsMagicalLevantiaChannel-1.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: toffles

Totti000

May 4, 2022
this game is amazing, i just wished it would last longer and remove the randomness to trigger some events. we need more games with this potential, and the art is amazing. thanks for sharing

Reactions: lin_dell

sawarz

Aug 13, 2021
SaveTheSubsMagicalLevantiaChannel-1.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I'm sorry to ask. But there doesn't seem to be a save file I guess.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I'm sorry to ask. But there doesn't seem to be a save file I guess.
Hey, not sure if you meant to quote my message or not. If so, there isn't supposed to be a save file linked to it; it's just a torrent of the base game files.

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
Is there any walktrough?
how can i get all the costume in the game ?
I posted a half-ass guide some pages back.

About the costumes, someone already posted about it, to. Just check the later posts

The final fight against Hypno is some of the most fucked up broken ass stupidity ever designed in the history of game design.

Turn 1 seems to be a surefire chance to stunlock you. Even if I use the 50% evasion defense move, it makes no F'ing difference.

Even worse, getting 'out of' that stun lock is ALSO RNG BS!

So most fights go ... Stun Lock --> 3X fail to escape stun lock --> Boss one-shots your ass!

But even assuming there's a 1% chance to dodge that crap, it's still total BS game design as that means there's only a 1% chance of ever winning that fight, no matter what you do. It's F'ing worse than trying to win the lottery.

I've literally been MTool accelerated trying to force this crap for an hour now and this is just total F'ing BS.

How the hell did this guy's Ci-En patrons never knock him on the head to fix this BS.

Even the MTool cheating 'Win' command doesn't work since whatever this DEV did with the combat system ain't normal.
I know your pain, man. Tell me about dificulty curve...

Its really a randon chance build up another randon chance, upscalling on a very narrow % of win. My best results are on this sequence:

1) Start doing a evasion, then try to get free from the stun, and pray for some dodges
The objective is to get free before your Evasion fade, cause the main goal here is to raise your listeners to do a 750 bad attack, and still getting at least some clothes.

2) When you get free, use shield to his attacks to build up your strength. Now raise evasion again vs his skill and start over on step 1
On the second lap, you need to get 2 actions to beat him, and that means a quick release.
If by pure luck you get 2 hits (dodging or losing cloths), just finish him against whatever he is doing now

3) Its possible to beat him without losing the extra life, if you can pull this randoness checks to work (i done it), but its not a bad idea to spend it here, since the last battle are a lot easier.
*Just remember that if you lose while stunned, you come back stunned again, and that is simple a double loss

Hope that helps

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 19 Votes