Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Big fan of realistic looking MILFs, so kudos to the Dev for that. :love:
Question about avoidable NTR though. Avoidable as in MC can prevent it, or avoidable as in don't have to see it? If it's the latter, I wouldn't really consider that avoidable.
First, thank you - it's good to have your work appreciated!
:)
As for your question:
Avoidable NTR means that you, as an MC, can prevent it from happening altogether.
Basically, if you so choose, your mission is defending Paula from all those predators in the TV industry.
Or do the opposite - it's your choice.
Just as I give you the choice of relationship types or Paula's physique.
I don't see any point in having NTR and then pretending it isn't happening, by hiding it. WTF's that?!

So long story short, and you can quote me on this:
You can prevent NTR ever happening for Paula by your actions as MC.
You can prevent NTR ever happening for Jessica by your actions as MC and as Jessica.

Although, you would probably want Jessica to have her fun... You'll see why when the time comes ;)

[/QUOTE]
How much content is on the NTR path? If it's a large amount, it would not make much sense for many players to support a game they will not see much of the content for.
[/QUOTE]

If you choose the NTR path, it will basically be just one of the layers of corruption for Paula.
So nothing much really - just setting the tone and giving you some extra scenes.

For Jessica, though, it's a more important part, because it is with a very certain character that she knows from childhood...
I can not give any more hints about that...
;)
(Ooh, it's a very good topic for discussing and hinting on our Discord feed... :unsure:
So whoever wants to know more, just jump over to our open Discord Server and ask)

But even that Jessica part, as I've said, is avoidable as in preventable.

[/QUOTE]
My 2 cents on NTR. It's very divisive, so probably best to go all or nothing, as trying to find a balance with a live grenade, does not usually end well. ;)
[/QUOTE]

I know.
OMG, I know...
:rolleyes:
But since I was in the army, and never got to balance a live grenade (damn CO always ordering us to throw it...), I guess it's time I tried that non-lethal equivalent...
But seriously, it is a part of the options from the games conception, and I'm not going to take options away from my players.

[/QUOTE]
Game looks nice, best of luck Dev! (y)
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Blood Guard.
Seriously.
It's nice to read some nice words after a couple of guys tore me a new one in the reviews section...
:)

EDIT:
I saw that the review that made me feel wronged and basically stated "Fake News" was removed by the Powers That Be (through no intervention of my own, oddly enough... :oops: ).
So the previous statement is moot.
The other less-than-favorable review, though still tearing me a new one, is fair and balanced. So although I am a bit sad by it, I can not argue with it.
Except for the Spelling! Three stars on my spelling?!
Dude, my English deserves at least four!!!

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Saving Paula [v0.0.2 Omega]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Saving Paula [v0.0.2 Omega]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Saving Paula [v0.0.2 - Beta]

di un fan Saving Paula [v0.0.2 - Beta]

of Saving Paula [v0.0.1 - Alpha]

di un fan Saving Paula [v0.0.1 - Alpha]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2022-01-19
Version: 0.0.2 Omega

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
What other games do you know. With realistic looking Milfs
The Wish, and College Bound are a few just off the top of my head. Though Dev of College Bound goes a bit crazy with the stretch marks at the start of the game. It's hard to get the skin textures and wrinkles right, without making them look like a granny, but that's better than most of the games on here that have "MILFs" that look like they are 25. :giggle:
These MILFs look delicious. :love:
I am also a bit biased as most MILFs are still younger than me. :LOL:

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
it looks interesting but i'm tired of downloading games that look interesting and when you see it it's 2 minutes of gameplay, so I'll wait for it to appear again

Reactions: danissj

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The Wish, and College Bound are a few just off the top of my head. Though Dev of College Bound goes a bit crazy with the stretch marks at the start of the game. It's hard to get the skin textures and wrinkles right, without making them look like a granny, but that's better than most of the games on here that have "MILFs" that look like they are 25. :giggle:
These MILFs look delicious. :love:
I am also a bit biased as most MILFs are still younger than me. :LOL:
Thanks. I know College Bound.And most of the same Milf models appear in different games. It's hard to tell who is a mother and who is a daughter because they look too young.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
dont know if i did something wrong here or not i downloaded the relationship script put it in the game folder and shes being called landlandy not mom
You do not need to download the relationship script, just delete it and restart, you will be able to decide the relationship you want at the start.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes