Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
So what's new this final version of 0.0.2?

Well, quite a lot, actually:
Some major code changes, especially moving script parts into external files – such as the Relationships and Variables files. This allows for easy expansions (“Patches” or “Cheats”) to be added.
Debugging.
Dozens of new renders, especially changes to the beginning of the game. A rewrite of the narration.
Changes to the UI.
A cool – but important! – warning screen!

And probably some more that I don't remember, because I'm tired...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
will you add a subscribestar account, really hate the hipocrites at Patreon and their crackdown on devs lately
I actually have one, but I didn't activate it yet.
It seems not to have an option to work with PayPal, and I'm not sure I want to give my account numbers...

If I'm missing something about the PayPal options there, I'll be happy to know...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020

This is our first "Girl of The Month" clip.

Because it's the first, we share it with everyone.
It's the only time we will do this, though.

It's at a 540P resolution and 3 seconds, instead of the longer, 1080P resolution of the Patreon version, but we think it's still nice :)

It's short, but it's beautiful :)

When we have something stronger than our RTX 3060, a bit more time to work on our game, and a bit more practice with DAZ animation (so different than Maya...), we promise to do longer clips.

So if you like us to do more, please support us.

If you do, and even if you don't - enjoy this one,

Team XTZ

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i really love this game , but I see some NTR planning its scare me .
the MC trying his best for her to cheer her up and then some random guy come and want to fuck her, even its optional i feel like i am wasting my time for her, after the caring its must be something between them some kind of love.. a love that cant be shared only between those 2 . ( my opinion )

i don't want some kind of Bomb surprise in the future that gonna make hate me this game .

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
i really love this game , but I see some NTR planning its scare me .
the MC trying his best for her to cheer her up and then some random guy come and want to fuck her, even its optional i feel like i am wasting my time for her, after the caring its must be something between them some kind of love.. a love that cant be shared only between those 2 . ( my opinion )

i don't want some kind of Bomb surprise in the future that gonna make hate me this game .
First, I'm glad you love the game, and I'm happy that you're letting me know.
Also, I thank you for the review - if there are specific and technical issues, by the way, that made you lower the rating to 4 stars instead of 5, please let me know and I'll try to correct them if possible.
In this, of course, I do not mean issues of taste, such as character design. Those, I keep :)
By the way, I notice you gave our game 4 stars for spelling, as well. And I thought my English was flawless!
;)

As for NTR in this game: again, avoidable in Paula's case, and probably in Jessica's case as well - though, with Jessica, it would be so much more interesting with it... ;)
And again: not going to change the option for the player to let Paula have other relationships - especially since MC actively has to push her towards them in some cases, or at least avoid from interfering in others.
The game is called "Saving Paula" for a reason...

So as much as I want you and others to play and enjoy our game, and as much as I want your and everyone else's support, the game will be what it will be, with all the options I've put in.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020

Hi guys.

Everyone who has the "Omega" or final version of 0.0.2 can put this script in the "game" folder, and our game engine will read it and use it to decide the relationships automatically, thus releasing you of the need to do it manually.

But perhaps more importantly, you can edit this small script in any text editor (the windows "Notepad" works great...), replace the relevant relationships, insert the edited file - and Bob's your uncle!

Just beware not to change the file's name, for that is what our main script is looking for.

It will work the same way for all our future updates, and we will update this script whenever the need arises - meaning, when there are new characters that warrant a relationship change.

Until then, you can use this script, since it's version-agnostic.

Cheers,
Mark,
Team XTZ

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sunday Update

J_ProgressReport_003_2160_DONE.jpg

This is our Progress Report of our upcoming BIG game update, version 0.0.3.
As we've already said, that version will be the "real" beginning of the game, as it will set the game-mechanics, introduce some new important (and sexy...) characters, and open the scope of our game-world.
Later today we will post an example game-script for our Patrons, that changes automatically the in-game relationships.
It's an open script, so anyone can use it to change the relationships as they see fit.
In that post, we will give exact instructions on how to use it and even change it.
Knowing the community, someone will probably make a different version very soon...
;)
And as always, we will give our Patrons some goodies, based on their tiers.

Cheers,
Team XTZ

Apr 18, 2018
View attachment 1602305

Heeeerrrrrreeeee's Jenny!

We've promised you some good things in our 0.0.3 update.
Here's one of the best!
Now we're working on her friends and teachers...
;)

Cheers,
Team XTZ

View attachment 1602311

P.S.:
Patrons, you have mail... :)
She. Is. Fucking. Hot.
And she's the most realistic yet.
I was waiting for Nina and Jessica to make an appearance, but now I'm waiting for Jenny!

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi Guys.
I've just uploaded here the "Final" (Omega) version of 0.0.2.
Everything's up on the OP, but it'll probably take a little time until the Powers At Be can turn it into an "Official" update.
But you can still download it here, and even take the "Relationships" script and do with it whatever you want.

Have fun and tell us what you think about the changes,
Mark,
Team XTZ

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I see your game has the Corruption Tag. If you wanted to mislead Paula down a path of sex and debauchery eventually is that possible and if not what does the corruption element entail?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
An Example "Relationships" Script

Hi guys.

Everyone who has the "Omega" or final version of 0.0.2 can put this script in the "game" folder, and our game engine will read it and use it to decide the relationships automatically, thus releasing you of the need to do it manually.

But perhaps more importantly, you can edit this small script in any text editor (the windows "Notepad" works great...), replace the relevant relationships, insert the edited file - and Bob's your uncle!

Just beware not to change the file's name, for that is what our main script is looking for.

It will work the same way for all our future updates, and we will update this script whenever the need arises - meaning, when there are new characters that warrant a relationship change.

Until then, you can use this script, since it's version-agnostic.

Cheers,
Mark,
Team XTZ
What I don't understand is why, if this "patch" in the form of the file "myrelationships.rpy" doesn't automatically turn relationships into incest in the game, why is it linked in the OP as incest patch ?
Evidently it misleads people, because as you wrote yourself, if they do not change in this file the relations to ones which classify under incest they will not have game with incest but instead of relations like teacher, classmate, student they will have relations like landlady, roommate, tenant and the truth is that not everyone will read that they have to change in this file the relations to match incest and secondly not everyone will know how to do it even though it is quite simple, additionally not everyone may know what kind of relations he/she should set in order to make sense of the plot, so that's why in every other game with incest which I played so far, and there were really many of them, if I downloaded the file called incest patch, it automatically changed relations to proper ones fitting to incest term.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I see your game has the Corruption Tag. If you wanted to mislead Paula down a path of sex and debauchery eventually is that possible and if not what does the corruption element entail?
It is exactly as you suggested - if you choose, you can lead Paula down a path of orgies and depravity.
It is, however, an option.

• Love
Reactions: Pizzapockets
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes