• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Our Poll Girls

Lady_of_The_Month_Poll_01.jpg

Hi guys.
Soon we will put up our first "Lady of The Month" poll.
So please check out our candidates, before you vote.

In our upcoming update, you will meet other women, as well.
But these ladies are our choices for the first Lady of The Month contest.

Choose wisely!
The Lady of The Month gets not just her own photo-shoot, but also her very own Video - an animation that only the top-tier Patrons receive!
Yes, it's good to be the king ;)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
<<< A Shameless Sales-Pitch Warning!!! >>>

;)

Hi guys.
In less than an hour we will post our first "Lady of The Month" poll, in which our mid-to-high tier Patrons decide which of our lovely ladies will get her own photo shoot and an animation clip.
Yes, we figured it's time to let our girls move around a bit... ;)

The votes are calculated on a per-tier basis, so higher tier's votes have more influence.
So are the benefits, of course.
For example, while all our Patrons get the photos of the Lady of The Month, only XTra-Z Patrons and above can vote, and only XTra-V-Gant Patrons and above get the exclusive hi-res animation clip, while the "XTra Special" tier will get the lo-res version.
For more information, of course, you can check the Benefits on our tier-list.

For everyone else here on F95, you can still cast a vote and it will be added as "One Vote" for each 10 votes for a girl.
Any left-overs will be rounded up.

After the next update, by the way, high-tier Patrons will also get to vote on the Development Roadmap.
So if anyone is considering joining our Patron ranks (especially the higher ones), this is the time to do it!
:)

And now - on with the polls!
Best regards,
Team XTZ

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar
Apr 18, 2018
<<< A Shameless Sales-Pitch Warning!!! >>>

;)

Hi guys.
In less than an hour we will post our first "Lady of The Month" poll, in which our mid-to-high tier Patrons decide which of our lovely ladies will get her own photo shoot and an animation clip.
Yes, we figured it's time to let our girls move around a bit... ;)

The votes are calculated on a per-tier basis, so higher tier's votes have more influence.
So are the benefits, of course.
For example, while all our Patrons get the photos of the Lady of The Month, only XTra-Z Patrons and above can vote, and only XTra-V-Gant Patrons and above get the exclusive hi-res animation clip, while the "XTra Special" tier will get the lo-res version.
For more information, of course, you can check the Benefits on our tier-list.

For everyone else here on F95, you can still cast a vote and it will be added as "One Vote" for each 10 votes for a girl.
Any left-overs will be rounded up.

After the next update, by the way, high-tier Patrons will also get to vote on the Development Roadmap.
So if anyone is considering joining our Patron ranks (especially the higher ones), this is the time to do it!
:)

And now - on with the polls!
Best regards,
Team XTZ
I see you put the poll on Patreon.
Since I'm a 1-dollar patron, I can't vote on your Patreon page.
I'm waiting for the poll HERE, so I can have something to say about the girl of the month (OLDER NINA! DEFINITLEY OLDER NINA!!!).
When will you put it here?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I see you put the poll on Patreon.
Since I'm a 1-dollar patron, I can't vote on your Patreon page.
I'm waiting for the poll HERE, so I can have something to say about the girl of the month (OLDER NINA! DEFINITLEY OLDER NINA!!!).
When will you put it here?
I've tried to put it here, but I can't delete the old poll to put a new one.
I sent a Ticket to the powers at be, so hopefully this will be resolved soon.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes