Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hlo XTZ Adult Games can you tell me which gpu and CPU you are using for rendering?
My CPU is a Ryzen 5950X, 16 core 321 threads.
It actually rendered the iRay images before I got the nVidia card. Of course, it took a full night for an image...
Now my main rig contains a 3060 (NON-Ti!) card, with 12 gigs of memory.
The most important thing when you HW render (at least with iRay) is the GFX card on board memory. That's why I opted for the 3060 non-Ti instead of the 3080, which had only 10 GB at the time.
My system has 64 GB RAM, but only the CPU can use it.
God, I miss my AMD FirePro...

My other WS contains an AMD FirePro Duo with 32 GB of memory, but no CUDA, so I have to render on a chicken shit 3060...

Reactions: Mayano

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
My CPU is a Ryzen 5950X, 16 core 321 threads.
It actually rendered the iRay images before I got the nVidia card. Of course, it took a full night for an image...
Now my main rig contains a 3060 (NON-Ti!) card, with 12 gigs of memory.
The most important thing when you HW render (at least with iRay) is the GFX card on board memory. That's why I opted for the 3060 non-Ti instead of the 3080, which had only 10 GB at the time.
My system has 64 GB RAM, but only the CPU can use it.
God, I miss my AMD FirePro...

My other WS contains an AMD FirePro Duo with 32 GB of memory, but no CUDA, so I have to render on a chicken shit 3060...
Thank you very much

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Guys, it's Sunday and so I'm working to feed my Patrons.
So I will not be as responsive here today and tomorrow as I was until now. I apologize.

Later today we will start sending out some new renders on our Patreon page, as per Sunday.
Since we have many new Patrons, quite a few of them from here, I'll explain how it goes :)

First, we'll put up a photo or two for all to have, as a free gift.
Then, we will start uploading Patron-Only photos, starting on the lowest tier, moving up.
Each tier will get it's own special image or two (or three...), PLUS all the lower-tiers photos.
The higher the tier, of course, the sexier the images.

Later this week everyone will get to know Silvia, Paula's younger Childhood Friend, and later (probably next week) we will all meet Nina, Paula's and Silvia's Mentor.

Stay tuned,
Mark
XTZ

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
well, i love the game and wish you luck dev. I thinh if this was female protagonist it would have worked better in my opinion and the scene when max goes into the room of his mom and catching her masturbating is a bit forced and i wish it could be avoided considering the fact that it's only v0-0-2 beta...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
well, i love the game and wish you luck dev. I thinh if this was female protagonist it would have worked better in my opinion and the scene when max goes into the room of his mom and catching her masturbating is a bit forced and i wish it could be avoided considering the fact that it's only v0-0-2 beta...
Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

There is a Female Protagonist tag for a reason. There will be decisions you make for Paula.

As for versions and progression - I hate some games that drag on for years and years without any action.
I don't necessarily mean the time it takes, but rather the feeling you get of going in a circle: after reaching some breakthrough, when the logical thing in a "normal" relationship would be moving on, something happens (if even that) that rewinds the situation backwards, and the grind starts again.

I see those games as a way to milk money from people, or perhaps the inability of certain developers to start creating a new, different story.

"Saving Paula" will be quite fast-paced, compared to most games I see here. It will also be very action-packed.
The only thing that will hinder me will be the amount of time I can afford to put in it.
Since I'm a freelance artist, I can take less contracted work when I can supplement my income through my Patreon page.
I want to finish SP, since I have two other games I want to make, one of which already has a quite a developed story - with very different tags.

I don't want to drag a single game for 5 years...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi to all our (current and future) Patrons here on this great Pirate Ocean!

Now that we are actually on our road, and our game is on, and we have quite a few Patrons on different tiers, it's time to introduce our tier-based benefits to Patrons.

We will start with selecting our "Character of The Month," and then rendering some photos of her, and of course - the Animation clip!

The benefits are tier-dependent, but more importantly - so is the voting system!

So the higher your tier, the more power you have to influence the polls.

Much like in real-life politics, really...

:)

Also, there are you guys here on this site, that should cast a vote - after all, you've been a part of the development of the game from the beginning!
I'm yet to determine the weight of the poll here, on F95, compared to our Patrons. Probably some mid-to-high tier on our Patreon page.

The thing we're trying to determine is what are the best mechanics for the voting system on our Patreon page, so we give our Patrons their promised voting-power, but not make it too cumbersome in the process.

The "XTreme Z" tier Patrons, for instance, should get 8 votes in the "Character of The Month" poll, compared to "XTra-Z" tier's single vote.

But no worries!

We'll figure it out by this Sunday's Update, and start our poll!

Yours,
Mark
Team XTZ

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
WOW really surprised by this update. The milf is hot and thicc.
Love the choise we can made. Keep the good work dev!
Thanks man!

Though I don't know whether I should be happy that I've surprised you for the better, or be sad that I envoke such low expectations in people...
:unsure:

;)

• Haha
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded, played and loved the game! Only one complaint, if I rename the MC to Hardy (as always when possible), I want people to call him (me) Hardy not Max. ;) If I can give him a last name it's Hardy Dixon! :devilish: Keep up the good work and when my economical situation gets better I'll become a Patreon. :love:(y)

Apr 18, 2018
Downloaded, played and loved the game! Only one complaint, if I rename the MC to Hardy (as always when possible), I want people to call him (me) Hardy not Max. ;) If I can give him a last name it's Hardy Dixon! :devilish: Keep up the good work and when my economical situation gets better I'll become a Patreon. :love:(y)
It is a bug that was already reported.
It's a small bug, but I can get why it can be annoying.
It will probably be fixed in the next release.
I'm a patron of this game (a whole dollar! :) ), so I'm supposed to get a small update in less than two weeks.
When I do, I'll check if it's fixed.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes