Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Downloaded, played and loved the game! Only one complaint, if I rename the MC to Hardy (as always when possible), I want people to call him (me) Hardy not Max. ;) If I can give him a last name it's Hardy Dixon! :devilish: Keep up the good work and when my economical situation gets better I'll become a Patreon. :love:(y)
We love it that you love it! :)

As for MC name - it is (we think...) already fixed.
Patrons will see it in their extra special version, and the rest in the next update.

As for the last name, it has to be Honeybottom.
By some curious coincidence, it's the same as Paula's'...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Great update dev, really good renders, refreshing the characters don’t look like all the same ones from other games. I like how you nailed the expressions on every characters faces, really makes the dialogue come to life that way.
One thing I would like to see is a meter for Paula, so you can see lust rise or fall, same for love or hate. If it’s already in the game I couldn’t find it

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Great update dev, really good renders, refreshing the characters don’t look like all the same ones from other games. I like how you nailed the expressions on every characters faces, really makes the dialogue come to life that way.
One thing I would like to see is a meter for Paula, so you can see lust rise or fall, same for love or hate. If it’s already in the game I couldn’t find it
Thank you for noticing the effort and love put into this game.
I really appreciate it.

As for meters: obviously, the engine is already coded in. That's how we know which route to choose for the player.
But there are two reasons it's not visible yet:
1) It's a Beta. Even the game menus and overall GUI are not done yet. So the rest also has to wait for a bit.
2) I am afraid to make it too much of a "Cheat" version, in which you simply make a choice, and then just roll back to make another choice, and decide which suits you.

I would really appreciate your opinion on this, guys!..

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I think we all want to see more of Silvia...

But there's someone else you're about to meet soon.
And I think you will really like her!..

• Wow
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Alright, I played the game and it's very promising. The renders are beautiful and detailed (enough for a scene to feel more....real, less static image), I like the story and since we can help Paula by changing her body while swatting any fly who dares come too close to her ; I'm eager for next update.
Kudos to the dev (y)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Do you have a subscribestar account, or will you be opening one? Reason I’m asking is cause Patreon police have been cracking down hard on games with incest, it happened to my dev bud Zorlun for “project Myriam” he had to open subscribestar cause Patreon was going to ban him for incest
I am opening Subscribestar - I just hate it they don't have PayPal support (to my knowledge, at least).

As for Incest - my game is not incest, unless the player makes it so.
If you just enter the defaults, it works fine - Paula is a college acting teacher, and Max and Jessica are college students. Heck, they definitely look their age, which is legal in any country I know.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes