• Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sunday Update

Paula_Young_Poster_01_1K.jpg

Hi all.
We have good news today!
I've been ill, so I couldn't go to work at the studio...
:)
The good part is that because I stayed home, we made quite good progress on our game, and instead of implementing major changes in our 0.0.3 version, as planned, in 3 months, I've managed rendering much of the beginning of the game's history, so there will be a 0.0.2 full version in a couple of weeks or less, which looks and flows very differently than what you've seen so far, up to the part where we meet Paula and her students on the balcony.
Further more, we've implemented major code changes.
One of them is that the game checks if you have a name and relationships patch ready, before it sends you to write a lot of stuff each time you start playing.
So all you "Doctors and Nurses" or "Landlords and Tenants" lovers - this one is for you! ;)
Following shortly after that, there will be a Patron-Only version of the game, that will introduce some naughtier (already rendered) images.
This was planned for yesterday, but we've decided that progressing with the game and code was more urgent, and given what the Patrons will get today as Extras - I think they will not be wronged :)

A happy new year to all of you guys!
Mark,
Team XTZ

P.S.:
The Patrons got the above image in 4K.
And they're about to get more :)

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Ok i have a important question for you XTZ Adult Games .I like your game so far,hot milfs are allways a good point for me :) so i maybe will support you but one thing is holding me back so far,maybe you can clearify it for me.It is absolutely understandable that the higher tiers get a reward for their higher support(special renders,some animation or sooner releases) but how "I" understand so far they also get more "ingame" content? In my opinion the game itself should be the same for all the supporters(maybe higher resolution would be ok).If iam understanding it wrong than i would be happy but should it be the case that i would miss whole scenes because i'm not supporting enough than i would definitely not support you.I hope you can clerify it for my.Thanks in advance!❤

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Ok i have a important question for you XTZ Adult Games .I like your game so far,hot milfs are allways a good point for me :) so i maybe will support you but one thing is holding me back so far,maybe you can clearify it for me.It is absolutely understandable that the higher tiers get a reward for their higher support(special renders,some animation or sooner releases) but how "I" understand so far they also get more "ingame" content? In my opinion the game itself should be the same for all the supporters(maybe higher resolution would be ok).If iam understanding it wrong than i would be happy but should it be the case that i would miss whole scenes because i'm not supporting enough than i would definitely not support you.I hope you can clerify it for my.Thanks in advance!❤
Hi Finyx.

First, thank you for liking our game - it is always nice to know that people like what you do.
Yes, artists have ego, too... :)

Second, thank you for your question, because it helps us clarify the issue.

So, here's the answer: All Patrons receive the exact same game.

The differences between Patrons are in the extra images and animations they receive - both in quality, such as resolution (last time it was 4K for higher tiers and Full HD for lower tiers), and in content (each tier has it's own material, plus the content of the tiers beneath it).
There are also, of course, the other privileges - such as voting - that are solely dependent on tier level, which are all described in our Patreon Page, so please be sure to read them.

The Game Content differences, such as they are, are between the Patron-Version game and the Free version.
But these will not always be in all versions, anyway.
Also, from version 0.0.4 onwards, the waiting period between tiers will be considerably longer, not to mention the free version...
Version 0.0.2b, for example, we updated every 12 hours or so to each tier, starting from the highest and downwards.
So the lowest tier (1 Dollar) got their update merely 3 days after the highest (48 Dollars).
The free version was put here about a day later.
This, with 0.0.4, will change dramatically.

Reactions: Finyx

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Hi Finyx.

First, thank you for liking our game - it is always nice to know that people like what you do.
Yes, artists have ego, too... :)

Second, thank you for your question, because it helps us clarify the issue.

So, here's the answer: All Patrons receive the exact same game.

The differences between Patrons are in the extra images and animations they receive - both in quality, such as resolution (last time it was 4K for higher tiers and Full HD for lower tiers), and in content (each tier has it's own material, plus the content of the tiers beneath it).
There are also, of course, the other privileges - such as voting - that are solely dependent on tier level, which are all described in our Patreon Page, so please be sure to read them.

The Game Content differences, such as they are, are between the Patron-Version game and the Free version.
But these will not always be in all versions, anyway.
Also, from version 0.0.4 onwards, the waiting period between tiers will be considerably longer, not to mention the free version...
Version 0.0.2b, for example, we updated every 12 hours or so to each tier, starting from the highest and downwards.
So the lowest tier (1 Dollar) got their update merely 3 days after the highest (48 Dollars).
The free version was put here about a day later.
This, with 0.0.4, will change dramatically.
Thank you for the clarification.So it seems nothing is holding me back now,time to support you :D

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi everyone and to all a happy new year!

First, the polls are in and calculated - together with the result here, which was calculated as a 0.1 vote for each cast.

And the winner is - (drumroll...) Nina Fox-Hole!

So she will get her animation clip for the next Sunday Update, and it will be sent to the relevant Patrons based on their tiers.
For any of our Patrons here, Please check your Tier Benefits to see if you are eligible to the animations, and in what format and resolution.
Later today we will post some new items - including some animations of Paula! - from our upcoming update, based on Patronage.
We will also, today and tomorrow, send our Patrons our Patron-Only content.

And later this week we will start uploading our new 0.0.2final update!!!

So yeah, we've been busy this week... :)

Best regards to all,
Team XTZ

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
A couple of pre-processed animation (yes, animation...) frames from our new game update.

Our Patrons got the animation, of course, but they are a kind and sharing folk, so we think still frames for the public are OK ;)

Enjoy,
Team XTZ

Paula_Fat2Fit_Ass.jpg

And if you become her very personal trainer...
Paula_Fat2Fit_Ass2.jpg

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I am pretty sure it has been said that you can make her fit or not if you want, right?
Yap.
But - my original plan was to have a slender Paula (diet but no training) versus a fit one, and not to leave Paula as she is.
And now, well... I think quite a few people - myself included - have fallen in love with her, and would like to keep her, too :)
Problem is, it not only means three times the render (one for each Paula version), but also a much more complex code.

Seeing as "Slender Paula" isn't very different than "Fit Paula," I'm thinking about making it a choice between "Fit Paula" and "Contemporary Paula."
I will probably put a poll about this decision, when the time comes.
I really like our Paula...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Title_Jan2022.jpg

Hello all!
As some of you already noticed, we've made some changes to our page, and mainly the title screen - there are many more girls on!
These, of course, are just some of the girls that will be introduced on update 0.0.3.
There are many more - especially the college girls and a couple of very unorthodox teachers...
That update will be the first real opening of our game, and the scope of our world - worlds, in the plural, really.

Meanwhile, we are still working on the 0.0.2 final version, and hope it will come out later today to our Patrons, based on their tier, and later this week (much later) it will be here, as well.

After that (probably starting tomorrow, depending on our poor old RTX3060 and R9 5950X machine...) we will render the animation clip of Nina, in her more mature years.
Those of you here that are our Patrons, will receive the clips based on their tier, as well.
Those clips will not be here, as they're Patron only, but a small snip of one of them, in low resolution, may find it's way to this page in a couple of weeks, perhaps.
After all, you did vote.

So the Sunday update will be a Sunday-through-Monday update, so you guys get more than we promise :)
As we always do, because we appreciate you!

Stay tuned,
Team XTZ

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Version 0.02 Omega is Up!

A few moments ago our top-tier Patrons received their copy of the new game update - the full 0.0.2 version.
Each tier will get their copy about 24 hours after the tier above them.

A few days after our lowest tier get their copy, I will post it here.

Enjoy!
Mark,
Team XTZ

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes