Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sed

Nov 26, 2016
Is called feedback, and I explained it the best way possible why I think that may be a mistake to add those fetishes if they try to make a harem game, in the end, is up to the devs to take the feedback or do whatever they want, I'm not forcing them to anything but if it was my game I will like to know what fetishes put people off ;)
You explained why you don't like this type of game. The point your missing (or dodging?), is nobody cares. Your feedback on game types that you do not like is irrelevant. It does not help the dev, or anyone.

Eg. You say he "can not" mix ntr and haram.. because you don't like to mix it, or you think it won't be popular.
Tough, it may not be a game style you like, or appeal to the largest most common group, but it is the style chosen for this game. Ultimately that's what most of us are here for, unusual or unrealistic sexual tropes. By definition they can't all be super-popular and all appeal to you.If you don't want something in a game, do not play the ones tagged with it.

If the dev has put something in the tags, or game description, it is not a mistake, is is an intentional design choice. One that many people are happy with. And it is ok for people to like and create games that you don't enjoy. It's not being made for you.

Advice is feedback on how to make the game work better at doing what it is supposed to.
Just telling a dev that he is making the wrong game and should make a totally different type of game, is not valuable feedback. It is just spam.

If you think the dev doesn't know what fetishes "put people off", then you are arrogant or greatly misinformed. Everyone around here knows how touchy some people are on things like ntr, and yours is not even close to the first comment here to say it.

There are tons of games without the multiple-protagonist, and ntr tags. Why waste your time with this game? And why advocate taking away those elements of the game?
You must know that other people chose to come here knowing what they would find, right? Are they not allowed to play or make games without your approval?

I was going to play this game but at the last moment I decided to check the thread and it's these (useless) comments like you guys call them who made me investigate even more, realizing that this game has or will have elements that I don't like in my games. so yeah it's not useless thanks for the warning guys.(y)
Were you unable to read the tags for some reason? You don't need to read the comments. The information is clear in the first post.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
But to clarify: After someone is "yours," then no one can play with her. And the only girl-girl action is with you, and by your approval. Until then - that's where there are options, but not after that.
So no plans for consensual sharing that could lead to dp scenes or gang bang for example. Just asking if there are plans for such content or it's gonna be just regular ntr and vanilla routes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You explained why you don't like this type of game. The point your missing (or dodging?), is nobody cares. Your feedback on game types that you do not like is irrelevant. It does not help the dev, or anyone.

Eg. You say he "can not" mix ntr and haram.. because you don't like to mix it, or you think it won't be popular.
Tough, it may not be a game style you like, or appeal to the largest most common group, but it is the style chosen for this game. Ultimately that's what most of us are here for, unusual or unrealistic sexual tropes. By definition they can't all be super-popular and all appeal to you.If you don't want something in a game, do not play the ones tagged with it.

If the dev has put something in the tags, or game description, it is not a mistake, is is an intentional design choice. One that many people are happy with. And it is ok for people to like and create games that you don't enjoy. It's not being made for you.

Advice is feedback on how to make the game work better at doing what it is supposed to.
Just telling a dev that he is making the wrong game and should make a totally different type of game, is not valuable feedback. It is just spam.

If you think the dev doesn't know what fetishes "put people off", then you are arrogant or greatly misinformed. Everyone around here knows how touchy some people are on things like ntr, and yours is not even close to the first comment here to say it.

There are tons of games without the multiple-protagonist, and ntr tags. Why waste your time with this game? And why advocate taking away those elements of the game?
You must know that other people chose to come here knowing what they would find, right? Are they not allowed to play or make games without your approval?

Were you unable to read the tags for some reason? You don't need to read the comments. The information is clear in the first post.
First off, people have the right to give their feedback as this is a forum. We can express ourselves about what we like and don't like. I do however agree that people need to read before they post. When doing so, the clutter is kept to a minimum in a post. But, telling people no one cares is false. You aren't the one to determine what anyone else cares about. You don't answer for me or anyone else.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
For Patrons (of all tiers), there will be a special extra-naughty version in two weeks.
It will also be de-bugged, obviously.
But we still consider it as "beta" because it lacks the "history" part, or the prologue.
That part will either be in the next version, 0.0.3, or before, in a 0.0.2 full version.

As for the "when," I want to say "2-3 months," but seeing how I missed my first deadline here because of my day-job, I want to be extra careful before I make promises...
I have a genuine question about those patrons versions ; will this version be exclusive to the patrons or will we see it on this site after a period of time ?
I'm sorry if that was already asked, I searched (badly maybe) but found nothing.
Also, I'm not being sarcastic or ungrateful or anything, I'd understand completely if those versions are for patrons only without any public release, I'm just fishing for information :giggle:

Sed

Nov 26, 2016
First off, people have the right to give their feedback as this is a forum. We can express ourselves about what we like and don't like. I do however agree that people need to read before they post. When doing so, the clutter is kept to a minimum in a post. But, telling people no one cares is false. You aren't the one to determine what anyone else cares about. You don't answer for me or anyone else.
I never said he didn't have the right to give feedback. I asked why he though it should matter here. Telling him no one cares is accurate. I don't determine it, but you denying it doesn't make it any less true.
Would you say the same about a guy telling a gay-tagged game that they need more women? Not all feedback is constructive or useful. That's not always subjective.

If your feedback on a niche game is "This would be better if it wasn't a niche game", then you are not providing anything of value. Not even to you.

I apologise if I have offended you, but I think my questions are more valid and relevant than his, or your complaints.
If he can have his opinion, I get to have mine too, right?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I have a genuine question about those patrons versions ; will this version be exclusive to the patrons or will we see it on this site after a period of time ?
I'm sorry if that was already asked, I searched (badly maybe) but found nothing.
Also, I'm not being sarcastic or ungrateful or anything, I'd understand completely if those versions are for patrons only without any public release, I'm just fishing for information :giggle:
The "Patron-Only" versions are exactly that: for Patrons only.
I will not upload them here.

The differences between versions will sometimes be small, and sometimes big.
In this version, for example, there will be some extensions to the scenes of Paula touching herself, and MC touching and groping Paula.
In later updates, when there will be more meat to the game, the differences will also be meatier.
And while this Patron version will be the same for all Tiers, later versions of the Patron-Only updates will also differ between Patron-Tiers or Tier-Classes.

And I didn't think you were either sarcastic or ungrateful :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I never said he didn't have the right to give feedback. I asked why he though it should matter here. Telling him no one cares is accurate. I don't determine it, but you denying it doesn't make it any less true.
Would you say the same about a guy telling a gay-tagged game that they need more women? Not all feedback is constructive or useful. That's not always subjective.

If your feedback on a niche game is "This would be better if it wasn't a niche game", then you are not providing anything of value. Not even to you.

I apologise if I have offended you, but I think my questions are more valid and relevant than his, or your complaints.
If he can have his opinion, I get to have mine too, right?
You didn't offend. You are correct, you may have your opinion also. However, you're still wrong. Some people care about other people's opinions. I for one, do not. Only my opinion matters and I don't care what other people say. So, once again, you clearly do not answer for anyone but yourself. However, our discussion on this is off-topic and I don't think XTZ Adult Games appreciates it one bit. So, let's end this here and hopefully a moderator will come in and delete the cruft we made.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
So no plans for consensual sharing that could lead to dp scenes or gang bang for example. Just asking if there are plans for such content or it's gonna be just regular ntr and vanilla routes?
"Joey Doesn't Share Food!"
;)
(I hope you guys are well versed in "Friends," otherwise it'll look weird to you...)

No. The MC doesn't share. Not in this game, and probably not in any game I'll make.
I'm all for the chase, and the hunt, and fighting "Eriks" for your LI. But I Will never share my woman.

The only case that a gang-bang and such is (maybe) possible is in the background, with characters that are not Love Interests of the MC, or some decades-old Flash-Back from a time when the MC wasn't even born.
And even these cases are in a very "I'll think about it" state.

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The "Patron-Only" versions are exactly that: for Patrons only.
I will not upload them here.

The differences between versions will sometimes be small, and sometimes big.
In this version, for example, there will be some extensions to the scenes of Paula touching herself, and MC touching and groping Paula.
In later updates, when there will be more meat to the game, the differences will also be meatier.
And while this Patron version will be the same for all Tiers, later versions of the Patron-Only updates will also differ between Patron-Tiers or Tier-Classes.

And I didn't think you were either sarcastic or ungrateful :)
Thanks a lot for your answer :giggle:
It's really cool that you'll make Tiers specific versions, really nice idea.
Imma try your game soon and from every posts and reviews I saw, I'm sure I'm gonna love it

• Red Heart

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
You didn't offend. You are correct, you may have your opinion also. However, you're still wrong. Some people care about other people's opinions. I for one, do not. Only my opinion matters and I don't care what other people say. So, once again, you clearly do not answer for anyone but yourself. However, our discussion on this is off-topic and I don't think XTZ Adult Games appreciates it one bit. So, let's end this here and hopefully a moderator will come in and delete the cruft we made.
Guys, we're all entitled to an opinion.
And "Only Mine Matters," of course... ;)

But seriously, stop fighting amongst yourselves, and just fight me.
I'm the Big Bad Wolf here, not your fellow pirates :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hmm That would be me. Do not steal my name or my title.
My deepest apologies!

Or you'll find your hand superglued to your dick one night. ;)Ahahaha
Oh, that doesn't frighten me. It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened to me.
It wasn't night, and it wasn't my hand, but the rest sounds familiar...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
The game looks promising. I love how the characters change facial expressions mid-scene, very few devs do that.

Overall great render quality, keep up the good work!
Thank you for noticing!
I guess it's my directing experience kicking in. I simply can't bare having the character faces frozen on some expression, while the mood and the text keep changing :)

Sed

Nov 26, 2016
Clearly I did offend.

You want to end the discussion, but you replied anyway? Hmm.. Only I'm supposed to stop?
I get my opinion do I? But you hope a Mod removes it?
You accuse me of speaking for others, and then try and speak directly for the dev...
You're a bit inconsistent. Self-awareness is not your strong area, is it?

I'm not wrong because "you say so". I am right, because I've made compelling and uncontested points, backed with evidence, and judging from the "thumbs-up", generally agreed upon by the community, and also it is obvious. I've made my point clear.

Nobody cares about the opinion of people who are not interested in the game type. That is not my opinion, it is an objective fact. It is not helpful, and not news, to anyone. You included.
Again, would you support someone demanding more women in a game made for gay men?
Coming here to say the dev made the wrong game type, so you won't play it, is of no value to anyone. Even you.

Yes, I can speak for you, even more accurately than you can. Because I'm giving an honest answer, backed with rational arguments.
If you want to end it, that's cool, don't reply. But as you said "people have the right to give their feedback as this is a forum." It's telling that you accused me of things only you are doing.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Clearly I did offend.

You want to end the discussion, but you replied anyway? Hmm.. Only I'm supposed to stop?
I get my opinion do I? But you hope a Mod removes it?
You accuse me of speaking for others, and then try and speak directly for the dev...
You're a bit inconsistent. Self-awareness is not your strong area, is it?

I'm not wrong because "you say so". I am right, because I've made compelling and uncontested points, backed with evidence, and judging from the "thumbs-up", generally agreed upon by the community, and also it is obvious. I've made my point clear.

Nobody cares about the opinion of people who are not interested in the game type. That is not my opinion, it is an objective fact. It is not helpful, and not news, to anyone. You included.
Again, would you support someone demanding more women in a game made for gay men?
Coming here to say the dev made the wrong game type, so you won't play it, is of no value to anyone. Even you.

Yes, I can speak for you, even more accurately than you can. Because I'm giving an honest answer, backed with rational arguments.
If you want to end it, that's cool, don't reply. But as you said "people have the right to give their feedback as this is a forum." It's telling that you accused me of things only you are doing.
I get it now. You're a child. A troll. Putting you on ignore now. I got zero tolerance for idiots.

Reactions: TheDick69+
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes