Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
renders look nice, ill keep an eye on this one.
Thank you! Please do!

there is one concept that seems to be set up that im kinda excited for but nervous for. the game kinda set up a you will train paula and it will result in a different look, if this is the case it will give a lot a variety, for instance i like muscular woman and some people will drop a game for that. the variety give a lot of options that different people but what would this do to development time. game is still really early, only 2 releases and less then a year, it could get even slow if every scene needs to be rendered with a different version of paula or different scenes all together.
then again maybe im reading to much into it and im way off and its nothing like this is remotely planned.
There will be the option for you to put an emphasis on her training and diet, just as there are options to change her state of mind and corrupt her.
And it will resolve in changing her looks - you can actually see that version of her in several images on the OP. So you can actually get a very good idea of how she'll look.
But she will not be a body-builder, like other games I've seen here.

It will of course take a longer development time, but that's the game :)

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Actually XTZ Adult Games said that the MC wasn't into that sort of thing and if Dmk was into it, he wouldn't find that here. So, you are correct. But, I can see that can be taken the wrong way with a lot of people on this site.

Anyway, I'm going to dl this and hope I don't regret it later. But, my luck is always bad. Ahahaha
Well, I hope your luck changes for the better!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I was going to play this game but at the last moment I decided to check the thread and it's these (useless) comments like you guys call them who made me investigate even more, realizing that this game has or will have elements that I don't like in my games. so yeah it's not useless thanks for the warning guys.(y)
I still wish good luck to the dev with his game ;)
Thank you!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I was very interested in this game, but reading the comments is not for me. It could have been a great game imo, a real MILF and a beautiful Jessica, romance and a little bit of corruption ... But NTR kills all of that for me, creates obscurity to the game, the potential to be a good game was there .. .sorry dev but this is not for me, good luck.
Thank you!

Jun 14, 2020
NTR with women, meaning some lady finger-fucking another lady, I call "Hot!"
So yes, that kind of NTR is unavoidable
How about making it avoidable ? Just asking, because I understand the idea of "I like it so I will make it", but I am also thinking that the idea of "I like it so I will make it... but make it avoidable for people who don't like it" is fair and square in my opinion, what do You think about it ? But anyways, keep up the good work because so far, even without any sexual content between characters, the quality of the game is really good, can't wait for more.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
How about making it avoidable ? Just asking, because I understand the idea of "I like it so I will make it", but I am also thinking that the idea of "I like it so I will make it... but make it avoidable for people who don't like it" is fair and square in my opinion, what do You think about it ? But anyways, keep up the good work because so far, even without any sexual content between characters, the quality of the game is really good, can't wait for more.
First, asking for anything is fair and square, because it's asking.
The other party can always refuse.

Also, thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you like it!

The reason I will refuse to do it categorically, in this particular case, is because it adds another block to the game, and also adds another computational complexity.
Basically, it's too much trouble for something that will depend on players' decisions anyway, and that (I guess) most people don't mind (being the meat in a Hot-Girl sandwich).

Jun 14, 2020
First, asking for anything is fair and square, because it's asking.
The other party can always refuse.

Also, thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you like it!

The reason I will refuse to do it categorically, in this particular case, is because it adds another block to the game, and also adds another computational complexity.
Basically, it's too much trouble for something that will depend on players' decisions anyway, and that (I guess) most people don't mind (being the meat in a Hot-Girl sandwich).
I see the logic in that, but at the same time, everything in VN depends on players' decisions so its like "yea but also no" type of stuff imo. And for me, letting "my woman" enjoy doing stuff with others (even other women) is kinda meh, but yet again, thats my opinion, other people can like it and I'm okay with that, I just wanted to see if its an option to change with that somewhat NTR topic in this game, because I'd say that the more options the better, but there is also a limit to it, because sometimes it can get a bit too overwhelming for both sides, the devs and the players. But anyways, good luck with the game !

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
It seems interesting and I like an older woman that looks like an older woman not a twenty year old.

But if this game was first released in May and it's now got about 10 minutes gameplay I can't see it ever getting anywhere.

Reactions: Viking63

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Why bother replying to say you will not play a game that was made for different interests than yours? Would you tell gay game makers you won't play unless they add more women? Not all games are being made for your specific interests, but there are many others here that do. I bet they would find your feedback more useful.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I honestly don't know why your opinion is supposed to matter, if these are not the type of games you're interested in anyway?
Is called feedback, and I explained it the best way possible why I think that may be a mistake to add those fetishes if they try to make a harem game, in the end, is up to the devs to take the feedback or do whatever they want, I'm not forcing them to anything but if it was my game I will like to know what fetishes put people off ;)

First, thank you for saying you liked the renders.
As I've told others here, it's nice to have your work and effort appreciated - in a way, even more so when the project itself is not for that person's taste.

As for the tags: some of them are more potential then others. Meaning: they depend on demand of Patrons, and on the story "allowing" for it.
But they might all happen, so I don't want to mislead you.

As for the game progression and different tags not "mixing" with each other: in this you are completely wrong. There are ways you can mix even NTR with Harem, and even easy ones.
For example, in real life, you can pine for a woman who is with someone else. So if you watch her from a window, by accident, and see her having sex - it's NTR. Even though it's not the kind I really hate - to be in the same room and watching on purpose.
That, by the way, is not an option in my game.
But after you make that LI yours, she can be a part of your harem, and of course stop fucking other guys, because "Sharing" is not, and will not, be a tag in any of my games.

EDIT:
Something very important that I feel I have to emphasize, after reading the quoted post again: I will not, ever, change my story just for it to be more successful, or more popular.
I make my living as a 3D artist - and a successful one, at that.
I'm creating this game - and hopefully others - to tell a story. My story.
If I change it just to suit others' demands, then WTF am I doing it for?
Hopefully, others will like it. Apparently, and to my delight, this is the case.
That's why I try to be as clear as I can about the game, so I don't mislead anyone - especially not my Patrons, or people who are thinking of becoming my Patrons.
But I will do my game, and tell my story.
And I really think people will fucking love it!.. :)
I don't think you did get my meaning at all when I said you can't mix ntr and harem, what I mean by that is that you won't be able to mix those 2 fanbases into one game at all, I for example will never support a dev that is making ntr and there is people that like ntr that will never support a dev that makes harem...
also they will complain if there is more content for harem route or ntr route.. etc
In the end is more problems than benefits but as I said is my opinion on this matter and how I do see it after almost 4 years of seeing devs making games in this site... kinda why I said to check other games mixing this 2 totally different fetishes, so you see it yourself if it will be worth for you.

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I see the logic in that, but at the same time, everything in VN depends on players' decisions so its like "yea but also no" type of stuff imo. And for me, letting "my woman" enjoy doing stuff with others (even other women) is kinda meh, but yet again, thats my opinion, other people can like it and I'm okay with that, I just wanted to see if its an option to change with that somewhat NTR topic in this game, because I'd say that the more options the better, but there is also a limit to it, because sometimes it can get a bit too overwhelming for both sides, the devs and the players. But anyways, good luck with the game !
Thank you, and you are right: there are many tastes, and you really can't cater to all. Nor should you - everything has it's own character.

But to clarify: After someone is "yours," then no one can play with her. And the only girl-girl action is with you, and by your approval. Until then - that's where there are options, but not after that.

Reactions: Norman Knight

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
It seems interesting and I like an older woman that looks like an older woman not a twenty year old.

But if this game was first released in May and it's now got about 10 minutes gameplay I can't see it ever getting anywhere.
Valid point.
I suggest you come visit frequently, though ;)

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I don't think you did get my meaning at all when I said you can't mix ntr and harem, what I mean by that is that you won't be able to mix those 2 fanbases into one game at all, I for example will never support a dev that is making ntr and there is people that like ntr that will never support a dev that makes harem...
also they will complain if there is more content for harem route or ntr route.. etc
In the end is more problems than benefits but as I said is my opinion on this matter and how I do see it after almost 4 years of seeing devs making games in this site... kinda why I said to check other games mixing this 2 totally different fetishes, so you see it yourself if it will be worth for you.
Thank you for clarifying that. It is not what I thought you meant.

Thank you, also, for trying to give some good advice.

But in this game, the story can go either way (and also a bit of both, as I've explained earlier).
Will it cost me? Sure it will. even I know that! ;)
But that is the story I want to tell in this game.
Other games will be different.

Apr 18, 2018
Thank you for clarifying that. It is not what I thought you meant.

Thank you, also, for trying to give some good advice.

But in this game, the story can go either way (and also a bit of both, as I've explained earlier).
Will it cost me? Sure it will. even I know that! ;)
But that is the story I want to tell in this game.
Other games will be different.
OTHER games?
I would love to know more about those, but please put some meat in THIS one, first!
:)

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
Jun 14, 2020
Thank you, and you are right: there are many tastes, and you really can't cater to all. Nor should you - everything has it's own character.

But to clarify: After someone is "yours," then no one can play with her. And the only girl-girl action is with you, and by your approval. Until then - that's where there are options, but not after that.
Oh like this, I see, then I'm absolutely fine with it, if that is the case. Glad we've came to understanding each other.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes