Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
1. Paula calls the MC by his default name a lot. Especially at the start in the bedroom.

In general that is a problem - needs some fixing.

2. its just a teaser - so VERY short

3. choices dont seem to change much (currently).

Way to early to see where this is going...
1. You're the second one who comments on that. Will be checked.

2. Not a teaser, but not very long :)

3. They change quite a bit, actually, especially in the internal point-system. What you can actually see in the game are mainly Paula's reactions. Those will have repercussions later, obviously, but they also lead to a split in the visual story in this version.

Thank you for the information.
Please tell me if you find any other bugs or problems.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Did the dev-test their game before releasing cause 1 ntr is not avoidable 2 keep calling him Max. tried this without reading the comments on here first my mistake. will there be a route where max getts all the LI or will all the li fuck each other while max has a thumb up his bum
It's amazing you got NTR and couldn't avoid it, when there is only one male character in the game so far.
As for MC, he isn't into finger-fucking himself, so if that's your thing - I'm afraid this game is not for you.
But there really are some good games here, so I'm sure you'll find one for your liking :)

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
It's amazing you got NTR and couldn't avoid it, when there is only one male character in the game so far.
As for MC, he isn't into finger-fucking himself, so if that's your thing - I'm afraid this game is not for you.
But there really are some good games here, so I'm sure you'll find one for your liking :)
Thanks for the laugh but will there be a route for max to have all the li and another thing ntr can happen with woman as well. No one is sticking anything in my rear end.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
Apr 18, 2018
Thanks for the laugh but will there be a route for max to have all the li and another thing ntr can happen with woman as well. No one is sticking anything in my rear end.
Dude, WHAT NTR are you talking about?!
Have you even played the game?
And no one here suggested sticking anyrhing anywhere except you.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
XTZ Adult Games I did quite like the renders and girls... but knowing this game "potential" tags will have content such as rape, female dom,bdsm, and ntr is a hard pass for me even if you make them all avoidable.
Also, the multiple protagonist is a big turn-off... if you want to show povs from other characters you don't need to give control of those characters to the player, you can still show those povs without forcing the players to choose or control other characters. (having to control many characters is very immersion breaking too)
Anyway, good luck mixing harem and ntr ... I would have suggested to never mix those 2 fetishes since they are completely the opposite and it always works against the devs instead of helping them get a wider audience but is your game though it never hurts to see other games threads that have both of those fetishes to see if it is worth or not your time.
(In my opinion is not).

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
renders look nice, ill keep an eye on this one.

there is one concept that seems to be set up that im kinda excited for but nervous for. the game kinda set up a you will train paula and it will result in a different look, if this is the case it will give a lot a variety, for instance i like muscular woman and some people will drop a game for that. the variety give a lot of options that different people but what would this do to development time. game is still really early, only 2 releases and less then a year, it could get even slow if every scene needs to be rendered with a different version of paula or different scenes all together.
then again maybe im reading to much into it and im way off and its nothing like this is remotely planned.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Dude, WHAT NTR are you talking about?!
Have you even played the game?
And no one here suggested sticking anyrhing anywhere except you.
Actually XTZ Adult Games said that the MC wasn't into that sort of thing and if Dmk was into it, he wouldn't find that here. So, you are correct. But, I can see that can be taken the wrong way with a lot of people on this site.

Anyway, I'm going to dl this and hope I don't regret it later. But, my luck is always bad. Ahahaha

Sed

Nov 26, 2016
XTZ Adult Games ... knowing this game "potential" tags will have content such as ... is a hard pass for me ...
Why bother replying to say you will not play a game that was made for different interests than yours? Would you tell gay game makers you won't play unless they add more women? Not all games are being made for your specific interests, but there are many others here that do. I bet they would find your feedback more useful.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I honestly don't know why your opinion is supposed to matter, if these are not the type of games you're interested in anyway?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
NTR with women, meaning some lady finger-fucking another lady, I call "Hot!"
So yes, that kind of NTR is unavoidable :)
As for MC (we will fix the MC=Max thing) having anyone he likes - yes! If you play his cards right :)

And a good sport is always appreciated!

Apr 18, 2018
Why bother replying to say you will not play a game that was made for different interests than yours? Would you tell gay game makers you won't play unless they add more women? Not all games are being made for your specific interests, but there are many others here that do. I bet they would find your feedback more useful.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I honestly don't know why your opinion is supposed to matter, if these are not the type of games you're interested in anyway?
That's exactly my beef with some people here.
Why come over and try making people like whatever it is YOU like?!
There's so much other content!
But there mostly polite, at least, so I isually don't mind.
But one of my posts here was (rightfuly) deleted today, because i've lost it towards one of the more rude ones.

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
I was going to play this game but at the last moment I decided to check the thread and it's these (useless) comments like you guys call them who made me investigate even more, realizing that this game has or will have elements that I don't like in my games. so yeah it's not useless thanks for the warning guys.(y)
I still wish good luck to the dev with his game ;)

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I was very interested in this game, but reading the comments is not for me. It could have been a great game imo, a real MILF and a beautiful Jessica, romance and a little bit of corruption ... But NTR kills all of that for me, creates obscurity to the game, the potential to be a good game was there .. .sorry dev but this is not for me, good luck.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
its a beta ? when the full release will be available ?
For Patrons (of all tiers), there will be a special extra-naughty version in two weeks.
It will also be de-bugged, obviously.
But we still consider it as "beta" because it lacks the "history" part, or the prologue.
That part will either be in the next version, 0.0.3, or before, in a 0.0.2 full version.

As for the "when," I want to say "2-3 months," but seeing how I missed my first deadline here because of my day-job, I want to be extra careful before I make promises...

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
XTZ Adult Games I did quite like the renders and girls... but knowing this game "potential" tags will have content such as rape, female dom,bdsm, and ntr is a hard pass for me even if you make them all avoidable.
Also, the multiple protagonist is a big turn-off... if you want to show povs from other characters you don't need to give control of those characters to the player, you can still show those povs without forcing the players to choose or control other characters. (having to control many characters is very immersion breaking too)
Anyway, good luck mixing harem and ntr ... I would have suggested to never mix those 2 fetishes since they are completely the opposite and it always works against the devs instead of helping them get a wider audience but is your game though it never hurts to see other games threads that have both of those fetishes to see if it is worth or not your time.
(In my opinion is not).
First, thank you for saying you liked the renders.
As I've told others here, it's nice to have your work and effort appreciated - in a way, even more so when the project itself is not for that person's taste.

As for the tags: some of them are more potential then others. Meaning: they depend on demand of Patrons, and on the story "allowing" for it.
But they might all happen, so I don't want to mislead you.

As for the game progression and different tags not "mixing" with each other: in this you are completely wrong. There are ways you can mix even NTR with Harem, and even easy ones.
For example, in real life, you can pine for a woman who is with someone else. So if you watch her from a window, by accident, and see her having sex - it's NTR. Even though it's not the kind I really hate - to be in the same room and watching on purpose.
That, by the way, is not an option in my game.
But after you make that LI yours, she can be a part of your harem, and of course stop fucking other guys, because "Sharing" is not, and will not, be a tag in any of my games.

EDIT:
Something very important that I feel I have to emphasize, after reading the quoted post again: I will not, ever, change my story just for it to be more successful, or more popular.
I make my living as a 3D artist - and a successful one, at that.
I'm creating this game - and hopefully others - to tell a story. My story.
If I change it just to suit others' demands, then WTF am I doing it for?
Hopefully, others will like it. Apparently, and to my delight, this is the case.
That's why I try to be as clear as I can about the game, so I don't mislead anyone - especially not my Patrons, or people who are thinking of becoming my Patrons.
But I will do my game, and tell my story.
And I really think people will fucking love it!.. :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes