Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks!
That's exactly why I began this game, in the first place!
:)
I love MILF games, and there are some that are quite good.
But only a very few of them can be called MILFs, in my opinion.
So I've tried my best to make Paula a sexy MILF, not just a sexy woman.
Even in one of her "final" forms, as a fit model and actress (seen in the photos in her sportswear), after the player had time to train her, I tried not to make her a thin, wrinkleless 20-something girl.
A question and a comment.

Question:
You said Max(Default name) is the main MC, and we'll need to make choices for the women, is that how the NTR becomes optional?

Comment:
Now, you said you like actual MILFs, as do I. You should try Grandma's House if you haven't already. One of the best actual MILF games on here.

I'll wait for your response to my question before I download.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
A question and a comment.

Question:
You said Max(Default name) is the main MC, and we'll need to make choices for the women, is that how the NTR becomes optional?

Comment:
Now, you said you like actual MILFs, as do I. You should try Grandma's House if you haven't already. One of the best actual MILF games on here.

I'll wait for your response to my question before I download.
A MILF is ANY woman who had given birth, hence: MOTHER I'd Like to Fuck. It has sweet fuck all to do with age.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I believe optional pregnancy would be really appreciated by a lot of people. Thank you for the great work so far anyway and good luck for the future!
Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you like our game :)

As for pregnancy:
It is not something that I'm considering currently, but I'm not against it.
If enough Patrons will ask for it, I will consider it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greebz

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Looks promising! But dowe really need to train her in better shape? The thing I liked was actually that her body was not perfect...
You don't "need" to train her. It will be up to you!
:)
If you train her hard, you'll get her thin and athletic, and if not - she will stay the same, but better (un)dressed.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Saving Paula [v0.0.2 - Beta]

MEGA

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider. If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for doing this, Blackeye.
I have an Android phone, so I'll be happy to be your Beta tester, when I have a bit of time :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Dialogues quite realistic and well written
Pictures ... there are better ... But the facial expressions are well rendered, there is really emotion.
Thank you! :)
There is a difference in quality between some renders: especially the older ones, some done on my poor CPU, took a hit. Also, it took me time to learn to work well with iRay.
I am used to other SW - RenderMan, especially.
But I hope - and believe - I am OK now :)

Negative side
There's still quite a lot of "Max", even when you change the name at the beginning
Why "SP" for the folder name? "SavePaula" isn't that long to write and it's better for the player who collects games (but it's true that he's not the only one who does that, far from it!)
"Max:"
I'll check. I guess there is a reason it's still a Beta... :)
"SP" Instead of "SavingPaula:"
It's shorter to write, and I'm lazy... :)

Anyway, it's a game I'm looking forward to (y)
Keep up the good work, dev
Thank you very much! (y)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
GL with that when you chosed to have NTR in the game

And that was the only way you imagined to have conflict in the game? Original

So the NTR flashbacks aren't avoidable right?

So if its really is unavoidable flashbacks you can't really call NTR avoidable .

So more NTR with Jessica now?

Or a better definition is if any LI is show or explicitly described having sex with another NPC no matter if it is past,present or future is NTR.

Jessica and other's? So more NTR routes?

Story aspects decide by patrons meh.

And how can someone say that they hate NTR so much but does NTR anyway and with this many LI, weird.

Seems more that you are still in the closet tough.

Hey but I still liked through the previews that the MILF was aged and not a perfect doll.
I see you're a "new" member.
Welcome to the forum :)

• Haha
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Got some errors in the bedroom scene at the end. Not sure if from old save.
Well, though it is a Beta, these problems should not be happening.
Anyway, we'll check this, of course.
Meanwhile, please try a fresh start - because it's a Beta of an Alpha, the old save is probably the cause.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Question:
It's more complex than that.

In the game itself, as far as Paula is concerned, your actions as the MC might drive her to it, without her having much choice.
Also, it will depend on her decisions (those that you make for her).
For Paula, exclusively, there's a "history" section, that happens some 20 years earlier (before the MC is even born yet...). There, she has other partners. There has to be a way she gets to be a MILF...

In Jessica's case, the MC has a long way to go before she is his LI. Believe it or not, he doesn't like her very much, in the beginning.
Until then, Jessica has a very special Love Interest all her own... ;)

In all cases, you can choose not to watch any NTR.

Comment:
I did not know about that game.
I'll be sure to check it out.
Thank you.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I appreciate your candor. That may be true but from the screenshots, I don't see any jail bait "college"-age characters. Perhaps I'm wrong?
You are not wrong!
Jessica is about as young as they get.
I like my college girls to be at college-age...

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Did the dev-test their game before releasing cause 1 ntr is not avoidable 2 keep calling him Max. tried this without reading the comments on here first my mistake. will there be a route where max getts all the LI or will all the li fuck each other while max has a thumb up his bum

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes