Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys!

After a long time, and much beta-testing, we're finally uploading the Beta version of 0.0.2!

First we will publish for our top-tier patrons, after a few hours for our second tier, and so on, until finally we publish it for the general public - probably in a couple of days.

This will also be our release-policy for the next version, 0.0.3.
After that, it will be a high-resolution version for Patrons first, and many weeks later a low-resolution version for the general public.

Also, our Patrons will receive some extremely-sexy in-game content, that will not be available for the public.

Yes, we think our Patrons deserve to be pampered! :)

Have fun,
Team XTZ

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys!

After a long time, and much beta-testing, we're finally uploading the Beta version of 0.0.2!

First we will publish for our top-tier patrons, after a few hours for our second tier, and so on, until finally we publish it for the general public - probably in a couple of days.

After that, it will be a high-resolution version for Patrons first, and many weeks later a low-resolution version for the general public.

Also, our Patrons will receive some extremely-sexy in-game content, that will not be available for the public.

Have fun,
Team XTZ
Great stuff and I am really looking forward to playing your game

Apr 18, 2018
Hi guys!

Have fun,
Team XTZ
Great news!!!
I've been waiting for this!!!

I saw the 12$ and above tiers are up!
When can I get my (1$...) copy?

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Great news!!!
I've been waiting for this!!!

I saw the 12$ and above tiers are up!
When can I get my (1$...) copy?
You should get it the day after tomorrow.
There are still two tiers before you, and we're sending to a new tier every 12-18 hours.
This will also be the case with the next version, which will be the first full (non-beta, or "final") one.
After that, starting at 0.0.4, the differences between tiers - and especially between Patrons and non-Patrons - will be measured in weeks, resolution and even story.

You could, of course, level-up... ;)

EDIT:
Just in case I came off as a dick - I really thank you for your support, Derek :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Have you made some changes to her? I still like the look though.
This is actually a version of "Athletic Paula," that she will become if you (as a player) emphasize her training and diet.
If you do not, she will still be sexy AF, but not this lean and muscular.

Reactions: Old Dog

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hello one and all.

Today we have uploaded our game update for our last tier of Patrons. So this means that this Friday we will upload the Beta version for the general public, Patrons or not.

But our Patrons will get a special, enhanced, Really Naughty Version in a couple of weeks.
That's beside their regular weekly eye-candy, of course.

This will be the case for the next update, as well (0.0.3).
But the later updates will be significantly different, and pro-Patron oriented, as we said here a few days ago.

See you all on Friday,
Team XTZ

Reactions: Old Dog
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes