Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Thank you for your reply. It is very nice to hear that the developer takes into consideration players' input.
You're most welcome.
And because I don't want to mislead you (or anyone else here): I do take your input and feedback into consideration, but make decisions by them only at certain pre-conceived points.
But I listen, of course, to every idea thrown at me.

I am not sure maybe they were Professor and Students, I immediately changed the relationships without even looking at the original ones :) I wrote landlady, tenant just as a habit :)
Well, if you changed the relationship to Landlady / Tenants, then you're very different than most who play the game ;)

I really took a "dominant and bitchy vibe" from Jessica. She is very open with her sexuality and her remarks about Paula and Max were very exciting.
Well, she does come off as a bitch, but isn't it sometimes just a call for help?
And yes - she and Max are definitely in a sibling or student (or tenant...) rivalry situation.
And on another route, will it not be interesting, exciting and well-deserving to put a bitch in her place, and dominate her?
There are so many places the things with Jessica could go...

I would like to participate on those polls just to make her a dominatrix :)
We'll be happy to receive you as a Patron, then!
:)
That said, we are considering to put the polls here, as well, and count the F95 community as a single vote.
It will be to a very lesser degree, naturally (something like a first or second tier Patron for the whole community, probably). So you could influence (in a very small way :) ) even without paying us.
So here's me, trying not to take your money :)
And they asked me why I'm not a millionaire by now...

Thanks again for the game. Looking forward to the next update.
You're welcome, and coming soon.

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
no problem. The world would be boring if everyone had the same taste ;) good luck with your game
Thank you, sir! And you're right - it takes different strokes, as the old song goes.
But I always want to learn more and be exposed to new things (new for me, of course). so, if you don't mind, can you please give me an example of what you find attractive?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Thank you, sir! And you're right - it takes different strokes, as the old song goes.
But I always want to learn more and be exposed to new things (new for me, of course). so, if you don't mind, can you please give me an example of what you find attractive?
BitchPlease0.png
i think she is pretty ;) But also may be not everyones style

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes