Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 18, 2018
By my calculations, it's time for a game update already...
I really should check the Patreon site.
He updated his Patreon page, and put quite a few images there.
NOICE images!
:)
It seems he was working on some project (his day job, I guess), but he still made progress on the game.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys.
I'm writing here what I wrote on my Patreon site, to get you up to date with the game.

I've finally finished a big project I was hired for, and now Paula is back on full throttle.

I was working on the game the whole time, of course, but if on my regular schedule I managed 2-3 hours each evening, in the last couple of months I was lucky to have 2-3 hours a week...

I am very grateful for your patience and support, and hope you will find it was worth it. On my part, I will do my best that you will.

I've finished almost all the renders (Max, of all characters, is proving to be extremely demanding on the GFX card. Go figure...), and will start inserting the images to the programmed part (I've used place holders in the meantime).

Best regards,

Derek Da Dev

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
She became more sexy while i wasnt around? with that little sexy belly and all that :love: please dev dont leave us hanging, she is becoming an exquisite milf and you really have improved her since the first versions, this is a game im really waiting!
She will actually get even better as the game progresses.
And wait until you see her older (lady) Mentor and her younger (female) Colleague... ;)

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys.
We at XTZ figured that it might be interesting for some of you if we let you have a little look at how we direct our shots and what drives our visual decision-making, and why - while it's time-costly - it is worth it for the overall emersion and visual appeal.
So here's the first example:

SP_Sc01_Sh204no.jpg

This was the first image we rendered of a certain shot in version 0.0.2 of "Saving Paula." And although it wasn't bad, we didn't feel really comfortable with it - the robe isn't really realistic, the composition is so-so and even Paula's body language is not really receptive of Max.
So we toot he time and made some changes:

SP_Sc01_Sh204.jpg

This is the new image, and you can see the differences: the robe falls with gravity, the composition is better and Paula is clearly happy to see Max, and welcomes him - even down to the angle of her right palm.
And you can see quite a bit of Paula, as well... ;)

So here you go - a little peek into our work process. we hope you like it!

Apr 18, 2018
Hi guys.
We at XTZ figured that it might be interesting for some of you if we let you have a little look at how we direct our shots and what drives our visual decision-making, and why - while it's time-costly - it is worth it for the overall emersion and visual appeal.
So here's the first example:

View attachment 1441325

This was the first image we rendered of a certain shot in version 0.0.2 of "Saving Paula." And although it wasn't bad, we didn't feel really comfortable with it - the robe isn't really realistic, the composition is so-so and even Paula's body language is not really receptive of Max.
So we toot he time and made some changes:

View attachment 1441327

This is the new image, and you can see the differences: the robe falls with gravity, the composition is better and Paula is clearly happy to see Max, and welcomes him - even down to the angle of her right palm.
And you can see quite a bit of Paula, as well... ;)

So here you go - a little peek into our work process. we hope you like it!
The differences are really substantial, and the attention to detail comes through.
And thank you for the quick lesson in directing :)

I, personally, would appreciate more material like this.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys.
We're rendering 24/7 now, and are very close to completion. Later today we'll give a more accurate percentage report divided by render, post and coding graphs.
Starting Sunday we will give our special renders of our girls, not from the game scenes, to our Patrons, divided by the different tiers.
After the release of the 0.0.2b version, we will also make some major announcements to the game-universe, and give you some news that we think you'll like very much!

Best regards,
Team XTZ

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes