Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I have to say that these images are pleasant to see also by the pose of the character. The details of Paula's hand and foot we don't usually find in other games.
Thank you!
It feels good to know that my efforts are appreciated :)
I'm happy that you like the poses and renders, but for me it is still a compromise - I come from years of TV and film projects, mainly working with Maya and RenderMan, so I find DAZ and IRay quite limiting.
The plan for the future is to move at least some of the production to Maya for animation, and there back to DAZ for IRay rendering (RMan is out of the question for now, because of the HD morphs of DAZ not transferring to other renderers).

So I try my best, with what I have, and try to learn on the go.
For now, it seems to work :)

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Thank you!
It feels good to know that my efforts are appreciated :)
I'm happy that you like the poses and renders, but for me it is still a compromise - I come from years of TV and film projects, mainly working with Maya and RenderMan, so I find DAZ and IRay quite limiting.
The plan for the future is to move at least some of the production to Maya for animation, and there back to DAZ for IRay rendering (RMan is out of the question for now, because of the HD morphs of DAZ not transferring to other renderers).

So I try my best, with what I have, and try to learn on the go.
For now, it seems to work :)
for the animations, are you planning to make them 60 fps or 24 like animated shows are? i mean since you might animate in maya.
been wanting to see what smooth and not clunky animation with daz characters looks like

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
for the animations, are you planning to make them 60 fps or 24 like animated shows are? i mean since you might animate in maya.
been wanting to see what smooth and not clunky animation with daz characters looks like
Frame-rate has actually other considerations than what software you use. Any SW can deliver any frame rate, since you render frames, not movies, and then edit them.
In this case, my two most important considerations will be the size of the resulting file (people have to download the game, after all), and render times.

To answer you in detail, I'm about to go technical on you, so I hope you won't get board :)
Here goes: in a film or a clip, 24 FPS is enough. That's what you see in (most) movie theatres. On TV you see 30 (29.97...) FPS if you're in the US, and 25 if you're in the rest of the world.
Before anyone shouts about 48 FPS movies, or 50-100 FPS clips - I know. But they're relatively new, and definitely not the standard.
Until not so long ago we were watching 12 FPS (and sometimes less) animation movies in the cinema and on TV.
By the way, as I play quite a few VN games here, myself, I seriously doubt that most of them even do 24 FPS.

In action games, though, it's completely different.
There, 60 FPS is a baseline, and you can seriously benefit from higher frame-rates. But that's because how our mind works when we're actually navigating inside an environment and making decisions, as opposed to watching a film.

That's all my lecture for now, so I hope you're still reading :)

Bottom line is that for a game like this, where the animations are actually movie clips that don't let you lively interact with them, anything above 24 FPS is really unnecessary. A bit nicer to see (maybe), but not worth the multiplication of render-times on my part, and the much longer wait for the updates on yours.
But I promise they will look fucking good!
;)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
nice! just hope the updates wont be too short
As always, it depends on the time I have to work on the game.
To date, it's a labor of love - I have a few hours, at best, when I'm back from work.
And in order to not let guys here (and especially my Patrons) wait 6 months for an update, I gave myself a limit of 3 months for each new iteration.
I took this decision, by the way, after conversing here with the community and making an unscientific "poll."
So when I see that I have reached a pivotal point in the story, or a kind of "End of Chapter," and I am near my deadline, I will update the game regardless.
So sometimes there will be more, sometimes (especially at first) a bit less.
But there will always be substance.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
As always, it depends on the time I have to work on the game.
To date, it's a labor of love - I have a few hours, at best, when I'm back from work.
And in order to not let guys here (and especially my Patrons) wait 6 months for an update, I gave myself a limit of 3 months for each new iteration.
I took this decision, by the way, after conversing here with the community and making an unscientific "poll."
So when I see that I have reached a pivotal point in the story, or a kind of "End of Chapter," and I am near my deadline, I will update the game regardless.
So sometimes there will be more, sometimes (especially at first) a bit less.
But there will always be substance.
im guessing you will be able to do more in that 3 month period after getting a more powerful graphics card?

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
im guessing you will be able to do more in that 3 month period after getting a more powerful graphics card?
I'm already achieving more than I thought with the new card.
So I will either put the update I've intended earlier than promised (September), or stay on schedule, but make many more renders and deliver a heavier, more visually-elaborated update.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
NTR would be amazing i guees
We're working very hard to make everything in this game amazing :)

As for NTR (in addition to what Mr. Wildstar said above), it depends on your definition of NTR and, of course, it will be avoidable (at least in Paula's case).
For anymore information on this subject, please read this thread - because I'm trying very hard not to start it all over again... :)

If you want to influence the game themes, you are welcome to join our patrons, of course :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well, let me see... :unsure:
MC is interested in girls, looks OK, studies acting and is an amateur photographer.
So, my guess is that he will have lot's of friends, all of them girls, who will pose for him at his home studio, where Paula is around all the time...
;)
What about reverse NTR or revenge NTR maybe it could be called where Paula gets back at her ex husband by fucking the son in front of him or sending him a livestream of it? I like when the wife gets revenge for being cheated on by doing twice as much back.
If you havnt played it yet try Project Myriam, there’s lots of choices like this of getting back at her ex. Also would love to see Paula be with hot girls too. It’s looking good so far, keep up the great work

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
What about reverse NTR or revenge NTR maybe it could be called where Paula gets back at her ex husband by fucking the son in front of him or sending him a livestream of it? I like when the wife gets revenge for being cheated on by doing twice as much back.
If you havnt played it yet try Project Myriam, there’s lots of choices like this of getting back at her ex. Also would love to see Paula be with hot girls too. It’s looking good so far, keep up the great work
First, thanks for "Project Myriam" - I was actually thinking of checking it out, but didn't. So I will.

As for "reverse NTR" - It's not something I am currently thinking about, but it can definitely be an option, if Patrons will ask for it.
In future updates, there will be voting on some of the game-paths in our Patreon page, so if there will be demand for this, it's a definite possibility.
I can easily see it in line of Paula's state of mind in one of the routs - and perhaps an absolute must if Jessica misbehaves with Mr. Dick... :devilish:

Apr 18, 2018
First, thanks for "Project Myriam" - I was actually thinking of checking it out, but didn't. So I will.

As for "reverse NTR" - It's not something I am currently thinking about, but it can definitely be an option, if Patrons will ask for it.
In future updates, there will be voting on some of the game-paths in our Patreon page, so if there will be demand for this, it's a definite possibility.
I can easily see it in line of Paula's state of mind in one of the routs - and perhaps an absolute must if Jessica misbehaves with Mr. Dick... :devilish:
Watch out, Dev, or you'll wake the "NTR" chorus again... :)

• Angry
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes