• Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
So... Can you..? :unsure:
;)
Nope!
;)

But seriously: I already have three patrons, which is three more than I've expected at this stage.
I am obligated to them, before anyone else.
I even differentiate between different levels of payment, in regards of what I give them - which is, of course, common practice on Patreon.

Every artist wants to show his art to anyone he can, so believe me that I want to show everything to everyone. Especially since I'm getting better at it...
But it would be unfair and disloyal to people who actually support me.

I will still put some nice stuff here, however, for you guys to enjoy.
And when you decide you trust me enough to be my Patron, you can see whatever you like.

And thanks for the "Likes," by the way.
Seriously.
Even that is nice to have.

Apr 18, 2018
Nope!
;)

But seriously: I already have three patrons, which is three more than I've expected at this stage.
I am obligated to them, before anyone else.
I even differentiate between different levels of payment, in regards of what I give them - which is, of course, common practice on Patreon.

Every artist wants to show his art to anyone he can, so believe me that I want to show everything to everyone. Especially since I'm getting better at it...
But it would be unfair and disloyal to people who actually support me.

I will still put some nice stuff here, however, for you guys to enjoy.
And when you decide you trust me enough to be my Patron, you can see whatever you like.

And thanks for the "Likes," by the way.
Seriously.
Even that is nice to have.
I totally get it, of course.
Thanks for what you DO put here, by the way. I, and many others, love it.

I'm glad you already have patrons. And I'm not surprised: it looks very nice, and very promising.
And you'll probably get a new one in a few more days... Well, I have to, since you don't put the SEXY stuff here ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Android.please
Hi.
I hope to do an Android version after the next update.
But Since I have a limited time (this is not my day job, yet...), it depends on me being able to do beta-testing on some devices.
I will not put out something that may not work.
This is also why I didn't do a Mac version.

I hope I'll have some beta-testers with said systems, so I can feel comfortable releasing these versions.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys.

We've just finished messing with Max in the kitchen, while he was making breakfast in bed for Paula, for her 42nd birthday.
Now that he's knocking at her door, she has to get up and get dressed.
She can't greet her young student in her black see-through panties, can she?..
So we are helping her get dressed, and rendering the shots before she opens the door to let Max in.
So we'll post something nice here by tomorrow.

Our Patrons, of course, will get to see something extra from Paula - perhaps her black, see-through panties...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
edited and moved to games Don't forget to submit a ticket for the Game Developers Tag (y)
Thanks, DarkWolf.
Others told me that, as well.
I think I actually did, about a week ago - Wrote on the appropriate page.
No response yet.
Maybe I did it wrong?..

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
From our Patreon page, but I thought I'd share it here, as well:

While going full steam ahead (when not at our day job...) with the renders for our September update, we've started looking for upgrades for our system.

Tough our main 3D workstation is a strong Ryzen 9 5950X with 64GB of fast RAM, and a professional 32GB FirePro card, which is very good for Maya and any other software, it is not the best for rendering DAZ IRay scenes, which are what we mainly do these days.

(Quick note: we did quite a few tests with exports to Maya and RenderMan, and Also Radeons' ProRender. They work well, and FAST, but the time it takes to export the scenes and make the adjustments isn't worth it for now. If and when we make enough income here to make this studio our day job, then we'll move the pipeline completely to Maya and Pixar's RenderMan. They look so much better than IRay!)

So We started looking for the over-priced, over-publicized, and over-everything NVidia cards - and we can barely find any available!
WTF?!
What happened to the world?!
We found a 3080 for about 2,500$US, something like 350% of it's MSRP (which is stupid as it is).
WOW!

That's it, just venting :)

We're still going on with our renders, of course, just with an astonished "WTF" look on our faces.

P.S.:

After being so kind and reading all this, we think you deserve something for your trouble.

So here's a (censored) photo from the update.
In the game, the blur is magically more realistic, which means MUCH LESS blurry...

;)

SP_Sc01_Sh11_P_mirror_Censored.jpg

Burle

Apr 20, 2021
Hey, Dev. These images look fantastic. I really like the color palette of this scene. Paula is naturally hot but a good composition improves a little more this intimate moment.

Well, you commented on the long rendering times and the price of the cards to generate these beautiful images. What about the game animations? What can you say about them?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hey, Dev. These images look fantastic. I really like the color palette of this scene. Paula is naturally hot but a good composition improves a little more this intimate moment.

Well, you commented on the long rendering times and the price of the cards to generate these beautiful images. What about the game animations? What can you say about them?
First, thank you for your kind words - it's always nice to know your art is being appreciated.
A lot is in the lighting and lens settings, really - as the image is (obviously) without any post-editing yet.
I am a 3D artist for almost 3 decades, and been in live productions years before that - so I guess experience counts for something :)

Second, to clarify about cards: when I began this project, I was planning to buy a card after the September update.
It was a financial decision: quite silly to pay 1,500$US (wow, I was optimistic...) for a 3090 to help you in a project that gives you 0$ in return.
But then I got a few Patrons so much earlier than I expected, and also received so much support on this forum and on the FaceBook page, that I feel obligated to repay in faster and more expansive updates.
So a few days ago I started looking for cards and WTF, man?! World got crazy.

Finally, about animations and deadlines: The September Deadline will be met!
No question there, and no need for a new shiny (and in my opinion quite shitty) NVidia 3000 card.
That 0.0.2 Beta version deadline was never dependent on a new card, but on my R9 5950X, that delivers these photos at a rate of 2-3 a day.
As for animation - yes, extensively in future updates, but not so in the beta.
Also, I need to build at least some of those animations in Maya and Motion Builder, as much if not most of the readily available Daz stuff is, well, shit.
And that was always planned for when the game is more developed, with more action - and with me (I do the 3D work) having more time.

Apr 18, 2018
First, thank you for your kind words - it's always nice to know your art is being appreciated.
A lot is in the lighting and lens settings, really - as the image is (obviously) without any post-editing yet.
I am a 3D artist for almost 3 decades, and been in live productions years before that - so I guess experience counts for something :)

Second, to clarify about cards: when I began this project, I was planning to buy a card after the September update.
It was a financial decision: quite silly to pay 1,500$US (wow, I was optimistic...) for a 3090 to help you in a project that gives you 0$ in return.
But then I got a few Patrons so much earlier than I expected, and also received so much support on this forum and on the FaceBook page, that I feel obligated to repay in faster and more expansive updates.
So a few days ago I started looking for cards and WTF, man?! World got crazy.

Finally, about animations and deadlines: The September Deadline will be met!
No question there, and no need for a new shiny (and in my opinion quite shitty) NVidia 3000 card.
That 0.0.2 Beta version deadline was never dependent on a new card, but on my R9 5950X, that delivers these photos at a rate of 2-3 a day.
As for animation - yes, extensively in future updates, but not so in the beta.
Also, I need to build at least some of those animations in Maya and Motion Builder, as much if not most of the readily available Daz stuff is, well, shit.
And that was always planned for when the game is more developed, with more action - and with me (I do the 3D work) having more time.
You have one more patron, BTW :)

• Star-struck

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I'm officially a game developer now!

:cool:
To go with your developer badge, here are some signatures made by the amazing people at the GFX Thread.
If any of you liked it go give them some love, they deserve it!
Made by BloodyN9in - Thank you! :)
Paula-SP.gif
Jess-SP.gif

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1267228_Paula-SP.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1267229_Jess-SP.gif

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
To go with your developer badge, here are some signatures made by the amazing people at the GFX Thread.
Paula-SP.gif
Jess-SP.gif

Code:
Thank you for showing this to me.
I thanked the GFX Thread guys, of course :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Paula-SP.gif
Jess-SP.gif

Code:
After doing a bit of digging, I see that you are the culprit in this crime :)
So DearLegend37 - thank you so much for this.
I really didn't expect such kindness that you and others showed me from an adult site.
It really warms the heart.
I will not take this for granted, and I'll reward you guys by making an awesome game.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
More sigs! :love:
Again, if any of you liked it go give them some love > GFX Thread
Made by the one and only Lady Aspen - Thank you! :D
SV-00.gif
SV-02.gif

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1267729_SV-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1267706_SV-02.gif
WOW!
These are noice!

Now I really have no choice - I have to render more suitable "Sig Image."
:)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
SP_Sc01_Sh14_P_Bed_YouCanComeInHoney.jpg

Going at it... The update, I mean.

Tomorrow, hopefully, I will get a new card.

Not the one I wanted (3080 or 3090), but still a decent one that should help with the render times.
My partner, helping me with the story and design, really has it a lot easier - all she needs is a pen and paper...

But we still have nice photos, I think - albeit a bit slowly :)

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 1247766

Going at it... The update, I mean.

Tomorrow, hopefully, I will get a new card.

Not the one I wanted (3080 or 3090), but still a decent one that should help with the render times.
My partner, helping me with the story and design, really has it a lot easier - all she needs is a pen and paper...

But we still have nice photos, I think - albeit a bit slowly :)
have you looked into prebuilts with 3090s? they seem to be the only way to get them somewhat cheaper

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes