Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Jessica is very difficult, regarding Dick.
but still valid - especially in Jessica's case.
One of the potential storylines is Jessica and Dick's relationship, because it's a tale of jealousy and paternal love - regardless of family connections: the age difference and surrounding situation is enough.
Max and Jessica is an option, not a must
Now I doubt whether it is worth following the game.
You have my permission, by the way, to publish it here
It would be nice.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I think the NTR route is the most realistic one that can exist in an H game because everything else tends to the scope of fantasy. So I see no problem in participating in this mode of interpersonal relationships. The only downside of NTR is to be poorly developed or to be in a bad script.

Dev, write your story, the plot that's on your mind. Let Paula and MC live the destinations they have chosen (with a little of our meddling, of course)

Changing the subject: will MC have any friends or will Jessica always be by your side?
Well, let me see... :unsure:
MC is interested in girls, looks OK, studies acting and is an amateur photographer.
So, my guess is that he will have lot's of friends, all of them girls, who will pose for him at his home studio, where Paula is around all the time...
;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I will publish the most significant passages that the DEV told me, so you are still in doubt as to whether it is for you or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for publishing.
I didn't, because it was in an answer for a private letter you sent me, and naturally it was up to you (after I gave you the OK) to publish or not.
If I may, I would ask you to publish the passage about MC-Paula relationship, as well, because I don't want people here to think it's the same as MC-Jessica.
It's a couple of lines above the "sibling rivalry" part :)

Reactions: JC07

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for publishing.
I didn't, because it was in an answer for a private letter you sent me, and naturally it was up to you (after I gave you the OK) to publish or not.
If I may, I would ask you to publish the passage about MC-Paula relationship, as well, because I don't want people here to think it's the same as MC-Jessica.
It's a couple of lines above the "sibling rivalry" part :)
I think it's there too, I think I just cut the most personal things
EDIT: Sorry I really forgot a part there.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I like Paulas look and curves and the soap opera story but the rest is sadly not to my liking really if she would still be in relationship and her husband would currently began to cheat on her and she would fall in love with some very old strange man who loves her voice and music (and apparently her body too) I would have played it for sure

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I like Paulas look and curves and the soap opera story but the rest is sadly not to my liking really if she would still be in relationship and her husband would currently began to cheat on her and she would fall in love with some very old strange man who loves her voice and music (and apparently her body too) I would have played it for sure
Sorry, definitely not the story...
I'm happy you liked her, though :)

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Is there still a problem? Did you try a different link?
Sorry, the other links work fine. It was just a generic question about the Mediafire website as a whole being down. I've tried downloading other files from the website but all I get is this blank screen. Any idea what the issue could be? Any help in this regard would really be appreciated.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sorry, the other links work fine. It was just a generic question about the Mediafire website as a whole being down. I've tried downloading other files from the website but all I get is this blank screen. Any idea what the issue could be? Any help in this regard would really be appreciated.
I really have no idea, I'm afraid.
In any case, I'm glad it's just the one site, and that the others work - not being able to download (anything, not just my game :) ) is a bummer.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Android.please
In future updates (probably even the next one) - I'll happily oblige.
But for now, I'm just too busy getting to do the "Game" part - and, probably, spending a bit too much time answering many questions... ;)

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
This may be dumb sounding but i need a detailed explanation. Why i see so many game where the story is about someone else other then the one you play (you maybe able to make choices for her). I struggle to understand the point. BTW i love it when people are like uugh female protagonist why reeeeeee. Well people there are about probably twice as much male prot games lol. Lighter note i love playing the older milfs and average looking people tired of all the pretty boys and barbie dolls. I love the way she looks.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes