Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
That will teach me to play a demo without reading the forum first. LOL

It took me longer to name and define everyone's roles than it did to play the intro.

I would suggest that you let us know if the words we are replacing will be capitalized or not.

Overall, it looks rough around the edges but interesting. Hope to see it continue.
Sorry for making you do so much homework ;)
The reason is that I wanted to avoid the "Patch" procedure, while giving you multiple options for relationships.
As I've written here before, I like having options - and giving them.

I'll see about the capitalization.

It is rough at the edges, since some of the photos are from previous stages of development.
The render engines were changed, and so was the appearance of Paula in some ways.
Some photos here will be replaced in future updates.

And this game will continue, because I like doing it and because I finally got my first Patron!
YEEAAAHHHH!!!

:)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I was not asking you to!, apologies if I gave that impression. I was just speaking of the Overview and that alone. Not about how you wrote it, but how it could be perceived by who's reading it to guess if s/he would be interested in the game or not. Anyway, enough of that!

Good luck !!
No, I am sorry if I gave too much of a defensive vibe.
You didn't do anything wrong, just tried to explain and contribute.
Perhaps my choice of the "rider" allegory was to much.

So I'll stay with the horses :)
Meaning: I will keep writing the way I am comfortable with and hold the realms myself, but definitely look at the road, and listen to my passengers.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Does mediafire work properly for any of you?
I click on the link and it takes me to the page but there's nothing I can click on to download it.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I see, it means not only girls. Does this mean she will have an optional ntr route?
I'm not DEV, but from what he said here about Jessica's feelings for "Mr. Big Dick", it seems that this route is almost certain. I strongly hope he is only kidding, but the part he said there made me a little doubtful about the game.

EDIT: I'm not in the mood to throw something where I have to run to collect another guy's fucking garbage. I understood that DEV is a bit of a battle to overcome your antangonist and such, but for that it is necessary that the girls see their antangonist as "The super big Dick" and you are just a normal guy who tries to hell to win the rest from him? It doesn't work for me.
I don't expect DEV to change its history, but if this is the way here, it is not for me and the life that follows, I wish you good luck in your endeavor and all the success, but we will follow separate ways. my life already has too much drama for that ... hahaha

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I see, it means not only girls. Does this mean she will have an optional ntr route?
Everything, especially at this early stage, is an option.

But I see this NTR point needs to be clarified, since I see it is a touchy subject:
Basically, NTR is when someone has sex with a girl you like, and you get to watch it.
So in "Saving Paula," if you like Paula, you can take some actions so she doesn't date others at all, or you just don't watch her have sex.
That's all it takes.
the same with Jessica, and others.

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I'm not DEV, but from what he said here about Jessica's feelings for "Mr. Big Dick", it seems that this route is almost certain. I strongly hope he is only kidding, but the part he said there made me a little doubtful about the game.

EDIT: I'm not in the mood to throw something where I have to run to collect another guy's fucking garbage. I understood that DEV is a bit of a battle to overcome your antangonist and such, but for that it is necessary that the girls see their antangonist as "The super big Dick" and you are just a normal guy who tries to hell to win the rest from him? It doesn't work for me.
I don't expect DEV to change its history, but if this is the way here, it is not for me and the life that follows, I wish you good luck in your endeavor and all the success, but we will follow separate ways. my life already has too much drama for that ... hahaha
I don't want to mislead you:
NTR is avoidable, but this game is not, by any means, "Click 'n Fuck."
In the case of Jessica, not even close.
Paula, though, will be much easier - unless the player decides otherwise.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Everything, especially at this early stage, is an option.

But I need this NTR point needs to be clarified, since I see it is a touchy subject:
Basically, NTR is when someone has sex with a girl you like, and you get to watch it.
So in "Saving Paula," if you like Paula, you can take some actions so she doesn't date others at all, or you just don't watch her have sex.
That's all it takes.
the same with Jessica, and others.
Got it, thanks for the answer. A little disappointed, but I will wait for the completed version (if I don’t forget about it), and then I’ll try. Until then, good luck with your game.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Got it, thanks for the answer. A little disappointed, but I will wait for the completed version (if I don’t forget about it), and then I’ll try. Until then, good luck with your game.
Thank you for the wishes, and I still hope you visit back sooner :)

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I don't want to mislead you:
NTR is avoidable, but this game is not, by any means, "Click 'n Fuck."
In the case of Jessica, not even close.
Paula, though, will be much easier - unless the player decides otherwise.
I see, I like games with a history and a slow burn for sex. Damn, I would be fine if it only showed up for 7 or 8 or more updates.

What bothers me is knowing that the girl I'm looking for is more interested in the "Big Dick" of another. I don't expect her to be drooling over mine, but see that while you're running after her, she's running after another is a kick in the balls. Like, I know that Paula is not a virgin, I know that she has feelings for her ex-husband and that is why she is devastated, and this is our job to solve, but if while I am there killing myself to make her happy again, and she are you thinking about "big dick" in the meantime, this sucks? In Jessica's case, from what I understand from her words, she has a crush on her father, ok, but it looks like she will be running after him, even if you are the best of the best in the world for her, she will still run after him, "She will probably try to make contact with him, for one reason or another", in my understanding this is how, no matter what you do, she will always prefer Daddy to MC.

And about the NTR, we disagree a little about it, I fully agree with the definition of this site (which is any sexual relationship of an LI with another man other than the MC, whether they have a relationship or not, being a love interest is the enough), you close your eyes so you don’t see someone having sex it doesn’t change anything for me, it’s a fact that happened, even if you haven’t seen it or don’t know it yet.
So if I, as an MC, I can stop Paula from going out with other guys, that's fine, but if she goes out with them and has sex with them, even if I don't see it, that's NTR. In the case of Jessica, if she is a bitch who runs after Big Dick, and has relationships with him without us knowing it, this is also NTR, it doesn't even need to show up, just to be mentioned is already NTR, but to know that she has feelings for the big dick, it is not NTR, but it is also a discouragement, since the guy is described as a total idiot, knowing that someone we care for has a crush on someone like that just shows that she is an idiot too.
So, when I say that I am fine with a slow burn, I can play several updates building the affectionate relationship with my LI, but I hope that during this period they will not forget drooling on Big Dick. As it happened in a game that I was interested in before (I'm not going to do marketing), like LI is in love with the MC, but she is afraid of having sex with him so as not to spoil the friendship, but she jumps on the stick of the first stranger who appears in her front. What I mean is, if I'm trying to be a better guy and take care of Jessica, the least I expect from her is that she let go of all feelings for this idiot as quickly as possible, of course it can't happen overnight. night and I understand that. But when you say she's going to look for him for one reason or another, that's kind of stupid.
I don't want to seem too critical, the story is yours and you will tell it the way you think best, this is just my opinion, and like I said, I don't expect anyone falling at my feet right from the start, but I don't need a battle bloody against an ERIC to have a girl, especially if the girl has feelings for him and not for me, if she has feelings for him leave her with him, she will repent and pay for her sins suffering at the hand of shit. This for me is also good to see someone get fucked, in a non-sexual way ... hahaha. The battle I want is one of conquest, to make Paula see that she is still a beautiful woman and to help her feel good about herself, to understand that she doesn't need anyone to be happy, but she chooses the MC because he is the special guy who did everything for her when she needed it most, and not go after other guys because it would be "wrong" to have a relationship with her "student". He understands?
A story can be good without every corner having a "Big Dick" to steal your girls, trust me.
I get my doubts because you say you don't like Eric, but build something like that, it's kind of contradictory, and that makes me doubt if you're serious or just a troll. Don't get me wrong, it's just fear, a fear of mine, you may find me very sentimental, but that's what it is, unfortunately. I think I know what game you mean when you talk about this ERIC, so you know, I didn't even play it because I read the comments and saw about this battle, I don't even know if ERIC has relations with LIs or if he just chases them, but I gave up playing anyway.
Sorry for the huge text, is that I was interested in your game, and you tell me that you hate "ERICs", hinted that we wouldn't have that kind of thing here, I liked your art, I liked the premise of the story, I'm still interested , because it is optional, but this part of Jessica was discouraging for me, I saw that she had a feeling for "father", but I thought it was something normal, not something loving / sexual.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I will follow the development here, but my rule is not to start games with the optional ntr until the full version is released. Actually I would ignore this one, but I really liked Jessica's model.
I liked Jessica as much as Paula, and more knowing that we can improve her, that is, she will get even better. But just like you said, Jessica's path looks like a bloody battle between MC and "ERIC". And even if you avoid the NTR, it will taste like shit in your mouth, knowing that she would prefer it to you, even if you break up with it.

Reactions: pappypop

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I liked Jessica as much as Paula, and more knowing that we can improve her, that is, she will get even better. But just like you said, Jessica's path looks like a bloody battle between MC and "ERIC". And even if you avoid the NTR, it will taste like shit in your mouth, knowing that she would prefer it to you, even if you break up with it.
The physical improvement part is just for Paula, not for Jessica.

There isn't an Eric in this story, believe me... I played that game - so I know what I'm talking about.
A good game, by the way.

As for "Saving Paula" - Paula is very easy to avoid any other male.
Jessica is very difficult, regarding Dick.
That is the premise of the game and those specific characters.

I am emphasizing this because I want to be clear upfront, and not make people here commit to something they might not want.
I really think your fears are, in my game's case, exaggerated to the extreme, but still valid - especially in Jessica's case.
One of the potential storylines is Jessica and Dick's relationship, because it's a tale of jealousy and paternal love - regardless of family connections: the age difference and surrounding situation is enough.
Max and Jessica is an option, not a must.

I appreciate your time and effort in writing what you wrote, and that's why I think it is the least I can do, to let you know the whole truth, to the best of my abilities.

And no, I'm not a troll.
I just look like one.
:)

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I understand your point, and thank you very much for your answers and your explanations.

I understood that we cannot change Jessica physically, she is already good enough ... hahaha

So when I said Jessica's things there, it's because I also liked her and I want her with MC and Paula, a big happy family, without Dick, you know?

Jessica is very difficult, regarding Dick.
That is the premise of the game and those specific characters.
But the problem is here, if this is something difficult, understand that she is in love with him, but he is an asshole (at least that's what the alpha leaves to understand). So how to be someone interesting or a good person if you like someone like him?
So what makes me afraid is, is she going to be Dick’s puppy, or can we open her eyes too early for what kind of person he is, shows that what she needs is right there beside her?

I already understood Paula's path and I like the way you said it, like, if we don't want her with anyone, just tell her not to go after anyone, so let's fight to win her over without someone threatening us.

and I really understand that you have a "competitor" (in Jessica's way), but the way it seems so far, from what we talked about, she sees him as a god, and the only way to have her is corruption, blackmail (the tag that are planned), it will not be something romatic, I can be sadly mistaken. but it’s the vibrations I’m having after playing the alpha and for the discourse, so if that’s the only way for her, it’s not for me, but okay. Do as you imagined, I'm sure there will be a lot of people who will like it.

Winterlich

Dec 7, 2020
Guys, it is very clear that this game has a target audience and the type of community that it intends to create. I was also interested in the art, but it is clear that the game will have heavy NTR, so stay at your own risk. I will not play because it is clearly not something I like, although it is avoidable. In this type of game, when the routes start to develop it is always frustrating for those who do not follow the NTR route that develops faster, not to mention the pointless degeneration of the female characters with other guys.

So, please don't fight with the DEV, let the guy tell his story. Just don't play the game.
This site is already full of discussions about NTR, we don't need another one :KEK:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I understand your point, and thank you very much for your answers and your explanations.

I understood that we cannot change Jessica physically, she is already good enough ... hahaha

So when I said Jessica's things there, it's because I also liked her and I want her with MC and Paula, a big happy family, without Dick, you know?

But the problem is here, if this is something difficult, understand that she is in love with him, but he is an asshole (at least that's what the alpha leaves to understand). So how to be someone interesting or a good person if you like someone like him?
So what makes me afraid is, is she going to be Dick’s puppy, or can we open her eyes too early for what kind of person he is, shows that what she needs is right there beside her?

I already understood Paula's path and I like the way you said it, like, if we don't want her with anyone, just tell her not to go after anyone, so let's fight to win her over without someone threatening us.

and I really understand that you have a "competitor" (in Jessica's way), but the way it seems so far, from what we talked about, she sees him as a god, and the only way to have her is corruption, blackmail (the tag that are planned), it will not be something romatic, I can be sadly mistaken. but it’s the vibrations I’m having after playing the alpha and for the discourse, so if that’s the only way for her, it’s not for me, but okay. Do as you imagined, I'm sure there will be a lot of people who will like it.
You have mail :)
I have answered your private letter as best I could, so I hope this will give you all the answers you need.
You have my permission, by the way, to publish it here: I think there are no spoilers there.

Reactions: JC07

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Guys, it is very clear that this game has a target audience and the type of community that it intends to create. I was also interested in the art, but it is clear that the game will have heavy NTR, so stay at your own risk. I will not play because it is clearly not something I like, although it is avoidable. In this type of game, when the routes start to develop it is always frustrating for those who do not follow the NTR route that develops faster, not to mention the pointless degeneration of the female characters with other guys.

So, please don't fight with the DEV, let the guy tell his story. Just don't play the game.
This site is already full of discussions about NTR, we don't need another one :KEK:
You must be a god, because you know tings that even I do not know, and I'm the fucking creator of the game.

Please, by all means, do not play the game.
But also, by all means, don't mislead others by saying things you clearly have no clue about.
Cheers.

Burle

Apr 20, 2021
I think the NTR route is the most realistic one that can exist in an H game because everything else tends to the scope of fantasy. So I see no problem in participating in this mode of interpersonal relationships. The only downside of NTR is to be poorly developed or to be in a bad script.

Dev, write your story, the plot that's on your mind. Let Paula and MC live the destinations they have chosen (with a little of our meddling, of course)

Changing the subject: will MC have any friends or will Jessica always be by your side?

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes