Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Why would you do something you hate ?
Are you a masochist? :KEK:
"No pain - no gain!"

"No thorns - no honey!"

No monkeys - no bananas!"

;)

And just a bit more seriously: you have to have some kind of conflict in a story.
One of those I'm introducing is a possible love interest (or some) for Paula.
But definitely not an "Erik!"
I want Erik dead!

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
1. Is it possible not to enter into a romantic relationship with Paula?
2. How much content is planned with the girl from the sixth screenshot in the future?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Nooooooooooo! You can't do this to me ...do you .. it's too long ... can't it happen in week or month..please I beg you..I can't take it any more.. I'm cumming ...aahhhhhhhh..Dev please save me
Well, since I still have to work (still 0 Patrons on Patreon...), and eat, and sleep - it doesn't leave me a lot of free time to do what I really like - doing MILFs.
But I tell you what - I'll put a weekly or so image post on this thread.
I hope it'll make you a bit happier.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
1. Is it possible not to enter into a romantic relationship with Paula?
2. How much content is planned with the girl from the sixth screenshot in the future?

1) Yes, more or less...

2) You mean Jessica (red dress)?
Well, she's the third most important character, so you'll see her (and her friends...) quite a lot.

Burle

Apr 20, 2021
Hi, Dev.

Paula has a great look although I don't agree with the general concept about older women. Paula is only 42 years old and I don't know if it's right to be punished with a lot of wrinkles all over her body and the weight of her breasts hyper inflated.

I'm curious about Paula still young in the prologue. Do you plan more flashbaks elsewhere in history?

Well, the students... are normal. I was surprised by what Jessica said. She doesn't seem to like Paula at all.

As for Max seems to be the least defined character for now. Will he always be like this? Do the fate and opinions of others dominate him?

About future tags I have interest in all, especially those that turn Paula into a new person.

Waiting for new updates.

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
I don't want it to be a first person storytelling style ("I saw her leaning on the balcony, her sad but beautiful face covered in my semen... ammm, I mean her tears...").
It's not a writing style I'm comfortable with.
I am writing a kind of many-chaptered book, in which Max is the main character, and the main protagonist.
Writing from the main character perspective and first person storytelling are two different and separate things.
If the overview was something like this...
"Max lives with the beautiful Paula. Believe it or not, some years ago Paula was an actress. But then she married Dick and left the glamorous cinema lifestyle. Surprise surprise, soon Dick revealed to be... well, a dick and cheated on her. Paula left him and now she gives acting lesson to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wannabe. And she's still gorgeous! Max has every intention to take advantage of his position in Paula's life."
...it's third person, not first person, but it's clearly written from the main character perspective, aka Max.
It's just an example.

That said, when someone - such as yourself - is "fooled" by the way I presented this part of the story, I should take it into consideration, and maybe make some changes.
I will think about it, and will make things clearer even in the next update.
Thank you for your input.
I think it's just a matter of arousing your target audience's curiosity.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi, Dev.

Paula has a great look although I don't agree with the general concept about older women. Paula is only 42 years old and I don't know if it's right to be punished with a lot of wrinkles all over her body and the weight of her breasts hyper inflated.
Paula, at this stage (the beginning of the game), is a woman who let herself go - gotten a bit fat, a bit out of shape, a bit unkempt, a bit tired with working and raising two students...
So that's how we meet her.
With our care, the wrinkles may not go away, but she will be thinner and prettier and much more lively.
As for big breasts, well - I love big breasts!
So that stays :)

I'm curious about Paula still young in the prologue. Do you plan more flashbaks elsewhere in history?
We will have many flashbacks to Paula's youth, even her teens. it will explain to us (and to Max) why Paula does what she does, and help anticipate her actions.
These photos are from her TV role as "Putanina," a vigilante character in a soap opera.
So naturally, when Max finds some old VHS tapes of her acting career, we'll see those episodes.
And I won't be surprised at all if there will be some "Director's Cut" editions made just for the producers, with her on the casting couch... ;)

Well, the students... are normal. I was surprised by what Jessica said. She doesn't seem to like Paula at all.
I think Jessica has some feelings for Mr. Dick, Paula's husband.
I've even heard she referred to him as "Mr. Big Dick," but I didn't here it myself...
So, perhaps that's the reason.
She'll probably try to make contact with him, for one reason or another.
Poor Pauley... She loves Jessica so much.
I wonder how she'll manage to win her back?.. :unsure:

As for Max seems to be the least defined character for now. Will he always be like this? Do the fate and opinions of others dominate him?
No!
He's just a nice guy, who loves his family.
And his teachers, apparently...
He reacts angrily at Jessica when she isn't nice, but he wouldn't slap her in the face or insult her.

About future tags I have interest in all, especially those that turn Paula into a new person.
Just so I'm clear: I will give the player the options, through Max's actions, to change her body and looks (and attitude) so she will look and behave different in a few (at the moment 2) ways. Meaning weight and musculature, and some basic emotional aptitudes such as romantic or lustful.
There will not be a body-building engine or anything like that.

Waiting for new updates.
Thanks! Me, too!
:)

• Sad
Reactions: JC07

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Writing from the main character perspective and first person storytelling are two different and separate things.
If the overview was something like this...
"Max lives with the beautiful Paula. Believe it or not, some years ago Paula was an actress. But then she married Dick and left the glamorous cinema lifestyle. Surprise surprise, soon Dick revealed to be... well, a dick and cheated on her. Paula left him and now she gives acting lesson to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wannabe. And she's still gorgeous! Max has every intention to take advantage of his position in Paula's life."
...it's third person, not first person, but it's clearly written from the main character perspective, aka Max.
It's just an example.
I think it's just a matter of arousing your target audience's curiosity.
You know, I may need some writing stuff in the future... ;)

And seriously: There are reasons I write how I write - personal taste definitely being one of them.
So again, I can only invite you to join the ride, and be happy if you accept, but I'm not going to change the horses - or the carriage driver.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That will teach me to play a demo without reading the forum first. LOL

It took me longer to name and define everyone's roles than it did to play the intro.

I would suggest that you let us know if the words we are replacing will be capitalized or not.

Overall, it looks rough around the edges but interesting. Hope to see it continue.

• Haha

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
And seriously: There are reasons I write how I write - personal taste definitely being one of them.
So again, I can only invite you to join the ride, and be happy if you accept, but I'm not going to change the horses - or the carriage driver.
I was not asking you to!, apologies if I gave that impression. I was just speaking of the Overview and that alone. Not about how you wrote it, but how it could be perceived by who's reading it to guess if s/he would be interested in the game or not. Anyway, enough of that!

Good luck !!

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes