Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I

So most of the time we will play as max but sometimes also play as other female character like pulie? When I play as a single male mc I assume I'm that guy and make decisions as if I'm the mc. But having more than one mc and also female breaks the immersion for me as it feels like every character is me. It's like playing chess with yourself, you know what I mean?
Having that said, good luck dev. I hope you succeed with the project.
Yes, there will be diversions to other characters, even if only a few and in places where the MC (Max) isn't there to make the choice himself.
It's like a book or a film that shows you some other scene or perspective.
But it's totally up to you to like it or not, of course.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Oh, now I get it (and thanks DearLegend37 ) :)
Well, there is an avoidable NTR, and even that only if the MC takes some choices towards it.
Basically, the game can even optionally be without any sex between Max and Paula. A very dull game in my opinion, but I still want to give the players the option.
So of course there will be options for NTR, but since I myself hate it (still waiting for a certain Erik to die... :unsure: ), I totally give the options for Max to be the only working penis in the game.
What about sharing, corruption, swinging, MMF, MMFF? Would there be possible option for something like that or it will strictly be one on one vanilla?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Saving Paula [v0.0.2 Omega]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Saving Paula [v0.0.2 Omega]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Saving Paula [v0.0.2 - Beta]

di un fan Saving Paula [v0.0.2 - Beta]

of Saving Paula [v0.0.1 - Alpha]

di un fan Saving Paula [v0.0.1 - Alpha]

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Oh, now I get it (and thanks DearLegend37 ) :)
Well, there is an avoidable NTR, and even that only if the MC takes some choices towards it.
Basically, the game can even optionally be without any sex between Max and Paula. A very dull game in my opinion, but I still want to give the players the option.
So of course there will be options for NTR, but since I myself hate it (still waiting for a certain Erik to die... :unsure: ), I totally give the options for Max to be the only working penis in the game.
Planned Harem ---:)

NTR ---:(

Now we are talking. I also can't stand it, don't take it the wrong way, I understand if you want to include it in some way. But it would be better without it.;)

But at least I can avoid it, make it never happen, so I'm on board.

• Yay, new update!

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
XTZ Adult Games , if I may, the Overview is clearly written from Paula's perspective. It seems she's the MC.
But she's not - as you have stated in the replies. The mc is Max. But Max in not even once mentioned in the Overview (well, he is one of the two pupils living with her, but I hope you get what I mean...).

To sell your game to your target audience, wouldn't it be easier to write an overview from Max's perspective?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Planned Harem ---:)

NTR ---:(

Now we are talking. I also can't stand it, don't take it the wrong way, I understand if you want to include it in some way. But it would be better without it.;)

But at least I can avoid it, make it never happen, so I'm on board.
In one of the games I like there is this guy I hate, I mean truly hate, named Erik.
I'd kill him if I could.
But defeating him will make it all so much more rewarding :)

In "Saving Paula," though, you can totally avoid creating the situation in the first place.
It's there as an option to make things more interesting. But just an option.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555 and JC07

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
XTZ Adult Games , if I may, the Overview is clearly written from Paula's perspective. It seems she's the MC.
But she's not - as you have stated in the replies. The mc is Max. But Max in not even once mentioned in the Overview (well, he is one of the two pupils living with her, but I hope you get what I mean...).

To sell your game to your target audience, wouldn't it be easier to write an overview from Max's perspective?
I didn't write from anyone's perspective, really.
Just described the situation.
I don't want it to be a first person storytelling style ("I saw her leaning on the balcony, her sad but beautiful face covered in my semen... ammm, I mean her tears...").
It's not a writing style I'm comfortable with.
I am writing a kind of many-chaptered book, in which Max is the main character, and the main protagonist.

That said, when someone - such as yourself - is "fooled" by the way I presented this part of the story, I should take it into consideration, and maybe make some changes.
I will think about it, and will make things clearer even in the next update.
Thank you for your input.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes