Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
IF you're actually trying to make this game a success, you should put future tags that are planned for your game in the description. Good luck ;)
Thanks for the advice. I was thinking about that, because it seems logical - a game like this is a long-term commitment on the part of the player, and you want to tell them what they're coming for.
But I thought that was a big no-no...

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for the advice. I was thinking about that, because it seems logical - a game like this is a long-term commitment on the part of the player, and you want to tell them what they're coming for.
But I thought that was a big no-no...
Hey, just to clarify this, the tags on the OP under ''Genre'' is where you put the planned tags.

The tags above the OP is what already is on the game.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I want to start by saying that I am also a true MILF fan and incest mom / son. And Paula is something that attracts me.

So I have a question, if we can make decisions for the girls, can I conclude that something like the 3 letter tag is totally avoidable, if it is something planned in the future? And can we stay with our complete happy family?
Basically, you can put the characters in whatever kind of relationship you like - incest included.
It's not, however, the default (which is Acting Teacher / Students).
So you can be a very happy family ;)

As for the "3 letter tag" - please explain, since I didn't get it.

Reactions: JC07

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For a possible art showcase and a small overview of what the story will be about, it works perfectly fine, for anything else it's way too small as of now. My only advice that before you ask player to define relationships, you may wanna make the situation a bit more clear, like stating from the very beginning that they do live together, because otherwise it might be confusing who's what supposed to be to each other at first sight.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Basically, you can put the characters in whatever kind of relationship you like - incest included.
It's not, however, the default (which is Acting Teacher / Students).
So you can be a very happy family ;)

As for the "3 letter tag" - please explain, since I didn't get it.
ok, i don't speak english and i use google to translate, so the communication can be confusing. but I will try to explain myself.

About incest I understand, you can't put that in your game and we need a patch to play with it.

When I referred to a happy family, was it more like we can have our harem, like being with "mom" and "sister" at the same time, not in a trio, but having relationships with them at the same time? in other words, our family harem.

The 3 letter TAG I referred to is NTR, like can we prevent our LI from having anything with other guys?

I hope it sounded easier to understand, sorry for the English.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hey, just to clarify this, the tags on the OP under ''Genre'' is where you put the planned tags.

The tags above the OP is what already is on the game.
Made some changes.
Put in the "Planned" tags, that will definitely be in the future, and also the "Optional" tags, that are dependent on the actions and choices of the MC.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
For a possible art showcase and a small overview of what the story will be about, it works perfectly fine, for anything else it's way too small as of now.
No argument here :)

My only advice that before you ask player to define relationships, you may wanna make the situation a bit more clear, like stating from the very beginning that they do live together, because otherwise it might be confusing who's what supposed to be to each other at first sight.
Thanks.
I will make that change.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
The 3 letter TAG I referred to is NTR, like can we prevent our LI from having anything with other guys?

I hope it sounded easier to understand, sorry for the English.
Oh, now I get it (and thanks DearLegend37 ) :)
Well, there is an avoidable NTR, and even that only if the MC takes some choices towards it.
Basically, the game can even optionally be without any sex between Max and Paula. A very dull game in my opinion, but I still want to give the players the option.
So of course there will be options for NTR, but since I myself hate it (still waiting for a certain Erik to die... :unsure: ), I totally give the options for Max to be the only working penis in the game.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The story sounds interesting, the tags are for the most part also my thing but the renders clearly tell me that this game is not for me because the MILFs are too much MILF for me.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I
Basically, You'll be with the MC (default Max, the kid).
But you will see things and have to make decisions from the POV of other characters, mainly Paula.
So they will be short discursions, but will be there.
So most of the time we will play as max but sometimes also play as other female character like pulie? When I play as a single male mc I assume I'm that guy and make decisions as if I'm the mc. But having more than one mc and also female breaks the immersion for me as it feels like every character is me. It's like playing chess with yourself, you know what I mean?
Having that said, good luck dev. I hope you succeed with the project.

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes