Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
This may be dumb sounding but i need a detailed explanation. Why i see so many game where the story is about someone else other then the one you play (you maybe able to make choices for her). I struggle to understand the point.
It's a very good way to affect the story as a player - imagine you could make decisions for people surrounding you.
That said, of course, it should be used - if at all - very moderately and very carefully, otherwise there's no point in playing a game versus reading comics.

As for liking it or not, of course, it's up to you.

Apr 18, 2018
Nice try!
;)

But seriously, now that I have patrons (well, a patron...), I am obliged to give them something extra, that the general public can't have.
Admittedly, for now, it's one guy (or girl) paying one dollar, but the Prime Directive still stands :)
Well, I had to try...
:)

BTW, I am seriously considering becoming your patron.
It's just that I'm a patron of two other craters at the moment, and one is an Olympic medalist in blue-balling by the rate his updating his work, and the other is working for almost three years and yet to release his first playable game!

So I'll wait a bit to see you fulfil your promises.
sorry for letting you pay for other guys' mistakes.

I love your work, though!
Big fan!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
It's just that I'm a patron of two other craters at the moment, and one is an Olympic medalist in blue-balling by the rate his updating his work, and the other is working for almost three years and yet to release his first playable game!

It's OK.
I get it.
But the sooner you'll join, the sooner you'll see Jessica and her mo... Teacher naked ;)

Big fan!
:LOL:
Love the Hollywood Talk!

Know what?
I'll put something here, just for you...
;)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well, I had to try...
:)

Big fan!
As promised...
;)

Jessica_Idle_01_PTRN_CNSRD.jpg

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm a big fan of Mom/Son, so that's why unfortunately I don't like Mom fucking other men. I know it's flashback and i'm okay if it is just one or two scenes from flashback overall. But it seems like there is much content of flashback coming up for Mom in future updates one by one which isn't my interest. I like Mom/Son games to watch Mom & Son as MC having sex scenes together. And I dont like son getting jerked off by watching Mom's casting couch scenes. I want my MC to be a Alpha or atleast a hero. Not a voyeur who gets hot and tempted and inspired to fuck mom just because other men fucked her.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I'm a big fan of Mom/Son, so that's why unfortunately I don't like Mom fucking other men. I know it's flashback and i'm okay if it is just one or two scenes from flashback overall. But it seems like there is much content of flashback coming up for Mom in future updates one by one which isn't my interest. I like Mom/Son games to watch Mom & Son as MC having sex scenes together. And I dont like son getting jerked off by watching Mom's casting couch scenes. I want my MC to be a Alpha or atleast a hero. Not a voyeur who gets hot and tempted and inspired to fuck mom just because other men fucked her.
Actually, one of the ideas I had was to make those scenes optional for viewing.
But the thing is that they are important for story development.
So I guess you should decide for yourself what you'd like to do.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Actually, one of the ideas I had was to make those scenes optional for viewing.
But the thing is that they are important for story development.
So I guess you should decide for yourself what you'd like to do.
If they are important for story development, that's okay. But, if that flashback will become more of a "every update" thing, I think NTR fans will takeover this game and asking for more content eventually update after update.

I still okay with Mom's sexy tv shows, cosplay, exhibitionism when Mom is young. But, I can only take one or two fucking scenes of Mom with other men even if they are optional. And Moreover, I want "MC to have a choice to burn those VCDs without even seeing."

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
If they are important for story development, that's okay. But, if that flashback will become more of a "every update" thing, I think NTR fans will takeover this game and asking for more content eventually update after update.
As I've stated before - I myself hate NTR in it's true form (basically, making someone suffer by watching his LI going at it with someone else while she's dating him or while he is actively pursuing her).
So I will probably won't have any of this in my game.
And definitely not what the game is about (just read the premise either in the game itself, or on my Patreon channel - no need to be a patron for that).
But I suggest for more information, just read this thread - I think half of it has been hijacked for this subject by now...

And Moreover, I want "MC to have a choice to burn those VCDs without even seeing."
Amm... Nope.

• Angry
Reactions: Sngo and bruce555

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
As I've stated before - I myself hate NTR in it's true form (basically, making someone suffer by watching his LI going at it with someone else while she's dating him or while he is actively pursuing her).
So I will probably won't have any of this in my game.
And definitely not what the game is about (just read the premise either in the game itself, or on my Patreon channel - no need to be a patron for that).
But I suggest for more information, just read this thread - I think half of it has been hijacked for this subject by now...

Amm... Nope.
NTR fans also love Female MC games in which she gets fucked by BBC, old men etc.

So, will this game will contain much of that? And as i'm not a fan of those scenes and interested to see MC to fuck. Will i get almost no to little content for first new updates? Mom & Son sex scenes will be blue-balled and slow burn? Or we will able to fap to those scenes sooner than later?

And also, if we dont want Mom to be fit, if we want Mom to be like a realistic typical mom like we see in our real lives, is possible in this game without any bad consequences?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
NTR fans also love Female MC games in which she gets fucked by BBC, old men etc.

So, will this game will contain much of that? And as i'm not a fan of those scenes and interested to see MC to fuck. Will i get almost no to little content for first new updates? Mom & Son sex scenes will be blue-balled and slow burn? Or we will able to fap to those scenes sooner than later?

And also, if we dont want Mom to be fit, if we want Mom to be like a realistic typical mom like we see in our real lives, is possible in this game without any bad consequences?
I strongly suggest you create your own game.
Cheers.

Apr 18, 2018
Oh yeah, thats in my plans already. And i'm writing. But, anyway, i just asked you doubts and told my preferences towards this game. No one is "demanding" you anything. It's your game after-all.
Dude, Dev's answering these questions for the last couple of days now.
The least you can do is read a thread before you ask the same things that have been answered multiple times.
And after reading your question/demand list, I would put a picture of you in the most unwanted troll list.
Chill.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Dude, Dev's answering these questions for the last couple of days now.
The least you can do is read a thread before you ask the same things that have been answered multiple times.
And after reading your question/demand list, I would put a picture of you in the most unwanted troll list.
Chill.
Yeah, please do so. I dont know how my tastes sound like demands. I said what i love. And how can change some scenarios. Thats doesnt mean dev should do it. He have his own rights. Im just a mere player.

And you know even the meaning of trolling? Did i made fun of dev? Shame him? mock him?

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes