Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Since the renders are advancing quicker than first estimated, we are considering to either move the update release date from late September to early September or, instead, to design and publish two new female characters, who are scheduled to appear in the next (0.0.3) release, and keep the publishing date as scheduled.

The characters are Alice, Paula's 38 year old Childhood Friend, and Nina, Paula's and Alice's 56 year old Mentor.

To help us decide this, we will publish a poll both here and on our Patreon page.

Cheers!

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Well, i voted for keeping the date and getting the new characters.
also, im interested to know if we could get any of the other women especially the 56 year old mentor to get into shape like we could for paula, still i wouldnt mind having big update schedules as long as the the schedule is consistent.
i mean everyone here waits patiently for things like badik, so for this too i wouldnt mind having a meatier update.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Since the renders are advancing quicker than first estimated, we are considering to either move the update release date from late September to early September or, instead, to design and publish two new female characters, who are scheduled to appear in the next (0.0.3) release, and keep the publishing date as scheduled.

The characters are Alice, Paula's 38 year old Childhood Friend, and Nina, Paula's and Alice's 56 year old Mentor.

To help us decide this, we will publish a poll both here and on our Patreon page.

Cheers!
say, kinda curious but will the new characters be locked to childhood friend and mentor or could we change that like for paula?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well, i voted for keeping the date and getting the new characters.
also, im interested to know if we could get any of the other women especially the 56 year old mentor to get into shape like we could for paula, still i wouldnt mind having big update schedules as long as the the schedule is consistant.
i mean everyone here waits patiently for things like badik, so for this too i wouldnt mind having a meatier update.
I am of the same mind, really - I like big, meaty updates. And those take time - especially when the time you have to work on the game is a couple of hours every evening, and it takes even more time when the game is at a very early stage of development, and much of the work goes into modelling and such, instead of just animating and rendering.

But I aim to keep the updates to a quarterly or tertiary schedule, for one reason: There are people who pay me money on Patreon every month, and it simply feels wrong to let them pay for months and months without giving them anything substantial.
OK, I do give them renders every few days, and of course they'll get the perks that come with the different tiers (especially when there's a true game), but still.

I find myself too often seeing a long awaited update for a game I am following, and then having to play it from the beginning just because I don't remember what it's about...

My luck is that I'm a quick worker, so when I finally can afford to work full-time on this game (and other games in this Universe I'm building), then I can provide quarterly updates and keep them beefy.

P.S.:
I voted for the Girls, too :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
say, kinda curious but will the new characters be locked to childhood friend and mentor or could we change that like for paula?
Take a guess... ;)

(and just so there will be no misunderstandings: You will be able to change their relationships, as well)

Reactions: Hrk19

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Take a guess... ;)

(and just so there will be no misunderstandings: You will be able to change their relationships, as well)
hoo boy, say will we be able to sculpt them too like we can paula, i mean with how we can choose to make her fit or hot like a model?
kinda wanna see the 56 year old too in the fit way

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I am of the same mind, really - I like big, meaty updates. And those take time - especially when the time you have to work on the game is a couple of hours every evening, and it takes even more time when the game is at a very early stage of development, and much of the work goes into modelling and such, instead of just animating and rendering.

But I aim to keep the updates to a quarterly or tertiary schedule, for one reason: There are people who pay me money on Patreon every month, and it simply feels wrong to let them pay for months and months without giving them anything substantial.
OK, I do give them renders every few days, and of course they'll get the perks that come with the different tiers (especially when there's a true game), but still.

I find myself too often seeing a long awaited update for a game I am following, and then having to play it from the beginning just because I don't remember what it's about...

My luck is that I'm a quick worker, so when I finally can afford to work full-time on this game (and other games in this Universe I'm building), then I can provide quarterly updates and keep them beefy.

P.S.:
I voted for the Girls, too :)
Wait other games in this universe?
im guessing we are gonna learn of those close to the end of this one?

Oh forgot to ask, how is getting a sucbscribe star going?
i feel like this game might be get on patreon's nerves

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
hoo boy, say will we be able to sculpt them too like we can paula, i mean with how we can choose to make her fit or hot like a model?
kinda wanna see the 56 year old too in the fit way
Probably not.
Since this is my first game, and especially since I still can't put my full and undivided time and effort into it, I don't want to make it too complicated to develop and stretch it's update schedule.

But it is not set in stone: If and when I'll have enough Patrons to turn this game from a Labor-of-Love to a Full-Time-Job, I will of course be able to make it more elaborate.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Wait other games in this universe?
im guessing we are gonna learn of those close to the end of this one?
From the beginning, this game is conceived as a part of a larger world, in which there are multiple stories - some are related to each other, and some are not.
Also, the atmosphere and characters in each game - or story - may differ substantially.

Just a few examples:
1) Paula is a teacher in some local college. At that place there are other teachers, students, administrators and more, that have lives of their own. each one has a story to live.
2) Max has friends. Perhaps one of them is actually an Alien, who fled from his planet and tries to hide on Earth, while he is running from his Alien Royal Family?
3) Jessica can definitely have a girl friend who is actually a 250 year old sorceress, from an ancient people.

All these, and more, cannot be parts of this story, because they will not really influence it or it's protagonists. But they're definitely worth telling.
Also, they will be totally different from this one: one is a sci-fi opera, and another is a magical fantasy.
But they still exist in the same universe, albeit not necessarily on the same planet.

[/QUOTE]
Oh forgot to ask, how is getting a sucbscribe star going?
i feel like this game might be get on patreon's nerves
[/QUOTE]

I don't have any Patron problems AFAIK, but the Facebook page is another story...

Apr 18, 2018
It's September, but there is a poll here (first page) to determine if it's mid-late September, but with a couple more MILF character designs, or early September, without them.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys.
The "More Characters or Earlier Release" poll is over, with a combined Patreon/F95 score of 17 for more characters, and 20 for an earlier release date.
It was a close one, but still - a vote is a vote.
So the game will be updated in the first half of September.

P.S.:
As things are going, it will probably happen much sooner, but I cannot commit to that.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes