Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 18, 2018
Hi guys.
We're rendering 24/7 now, and are very close to completion. Later today we'll give a more accurate percentage report divided by render, post and coding graphs.
Starting Sunday we will give our special renders of our girls, not from the game scenes, to our Patrons, divided by the different tiers.
After the release of the 0.0.2b version, we will also make some major announcements to the game-universe, and give you some news that we think you'll like very much!

Best regards,
Team XTZ
Major Announcements?!
Now I'm in suspense... :)
Looking forward to it, Dev.

You owe us some good news, after missing your FIRST deadline...
No pressure, no pressure... ;)

• Sad
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I was raised in the 80's, but I'm still missing the reason. I'll be happy if you enlighten me.
sure thing, the tanktop he is wearing, also the hairstyle and the muscular arms.
also the smile he gives kinda reminds me of ones the guys have before a montage starts.

Apr 18, 2018
sure thing, the tanktop he is wearing, also the hairstyle and the muscular arms.
also the smile he gives kinda reminds me of ones the guys have before a montage starts.
I can get the tank top (I still wear those, probably 'cause I'm from that era :) ), but I really think that smiles and muscles are still a thing...

• Haha
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I read your post on another forum and you made sense so here I am
First, thanks for reading my post. I always try to make sense, but with varying degrees of success...

I will be happy for you (and everyone) to give our game a chance.
That said, the game here is at it's 0.0.1a stage, with 0.0.2 arriving soon.
So there isn't that much to play yet, but apparently - from the comments of the guys who played it here, and were generous enough to give their opinion - it's really nice.

I myself, of course, think it's the best game the world has ever known since Witcher III. And that's when I'm being objective... ;)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
First, thanks for reading my post. I always try to make sense, but with varying degrees of success...

I will be happy for you (and everyone) to give our game a chance.
That said, the game here is at it's 0.0.1a stage, with 0.0.2 arriving soon.
So there isn't that much to play yet, but apparently - from the comments of the guys who played it here, and were generous enough to give their opinion - it's really nice.

I myself, of course, think it's the best game the world has ever known since Witcher III. And that's when I'm being objective... ;)
I really did enjoy your game and found it a nice change that the mother didn't look like a "Playboy model "or someone that just stepped off the catwalk as many games do.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I really did enjoy your game and found it a nice change that the mother didn't look like a "Playboy model "or someone that just stepped off the catwalk as many games do.
Thank you.
It's very kind of you to mention it. I, personally, worked quite hard for her to be that way, and am still doing so for two other characters.
It's a bit of a challenge to make a female character very sexy, but still look her age.
Strange, really, since I know so many of them in real life :)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Thank you.
It's very kind of you to mention it. I, personally, worked quite hard for her to be that way, and am still doing so for two other characters.
It's a bit of a challenge to make a female character very sexy, but still look her age.
Strange, really, since I know so many of them in real life :)
I, like KillJoys, came from another forum and will also try your game.
But I have one question.
I see you recently registered an account on Patreon, but the rules of Patreon are quite strict, for example, under the prohibition of the topic of incest, sex of young and adults. Wouldn't it have been better to create an account on the

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I, like KillJoys, came from another forum and will also try your game.
But I have one question.
I see you recently registered an account on Patreon, but the rules of Patreon are quite strict, for example, under the prohibition of the topic of incest, sex of young and adults. Wouldn't it have been better to create an account on the
First (and again... :) ) thank you for coming over.

As for Patreon and incest:
My game is not an incest game. I do give, however, an opportunity to change the relationships between the characters at the beginning of the game. The default, by the way, is a teacher and her students (you can simply press Enter instead of writing anything, and that's what you'll get).
Amazingly enough, as I've been told, people take the time to change the relationships to their liking...

As for age:
Max, the youngest student (or whatever he becomes for different players) is 18, and Jessica 19.
Paula is 42.
She is their acting teacher in the local collage, no high-school and anything like that.
It's over the legal age of every country I know.

So all is legit in every way - unless the players decide to change stuff, but that's true for almost everything in life - a car is not illegal to manufacture and sell, even if it goes to the top speed of 200 KmH, which is quite illegal in most countries I know.
That's up to the user to decide.

As for the link you gave here - thanks. I'll be sure to check it out.
Any source of publicity and income for our studio is most welcome.

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
Just played the very very very short intro :)
But it was a delight. The mot... uhm landlady is a perfect MILF and I can not wait to see she becomes a horny MILF and has relationship with her so.. uhm tennant.
The sist...uhhm the lady tennant is also a cold bitch which I very much like :) and maybe a little domination from her sis... uhm roommate will make our MC happy. I know it would make me happy :)
Great game, great story and characters. Keep up the good work developer ! Thanks for this game

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Just played the very very very short intro :)
But it was a delight. The mot... uhm landlady is a perfect MILF and I can not wait to see she becomes a horny MILF and has relationship with her so.. uhm tennant.
Thank you so much for your kind words, fatiht!
Although I don't know why they're not Professor and Students at your version of the game... :unsure:

The sist...uhhm the lady tennant is also a cold bitch which I very much like :) and maybe a little domination from her sis... uhm roommate will make our MC happy. I know it would make me happy :)
Some plot choices will be dependent on periodic polls we will put up on our Patreon page, so our Patrons will be able to influence the game according to their "weight" in our Patreon donations.
I still don't know if Jessica's attitude will be a part of it, but if we get enough people asking for this, it will probably be an option, because it will easily sit within the game plot.
Now, I'm not telling you to become our Patron ( ;) ), but if you do, you can influence from within.

Great game, great story and characters. Keep up the good work developer ! Thanks for this game
You're welcome!
:)

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
Thank you so much for your kind words, fatiht!
Although I don't know why they're not Professor and Students at your version of the game... :unsure:

Some plot choices will be dependent on periodic polls we will put up on our Patreon page, so our Patrons will be able to influence the game according to their "weight" in our Patreon donations.
I still don't know if Jessica's attitude will be a part of it, but if we get enough people asking for this, it will probably be an option, because it will easily sit within the game plot.
Now, I'm not telling you to become our Patron ( ;) ), but if you do, you can influence from within.

You're welcome!
:)
Thank you for your reply. It is very nice to hear that the developer takes into consideration players' input.
I am not sure maybe they were Professor and Students, I immediately changed the relationships without even looking at the original ones :) I wrote landlady, tenant just as a habit :)
I really took a "dominant and bitchy vibe" from Jessica. She is very open with her sexuality and her remarks about Paula and Max were very exciting.
I would like to participate on those polls just to make her a dominatrix :)

Thanks again for the game. Looking forward to the next update.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes