Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 18, 2018
I mean prewiev picture no. 5.....others are in the game !!!!
I think you mean no. 6, with Paula sleeping in her lingerie. That is a version of a game picture, where she is covered in a blanket.
If you mean "SP_Sc_Sh49_PTRN_1_95" (Paula looking up at MC with huge cleavage) then it's definitely in the game.
It depends on your actions if you see Paula like that or not.
But other pictures, like no.14 (Jenny. SEXY Jenny! :sneaky: ), or 13 (Nina, from her animation clip), are definitely not in the game.
All those are from photoshoots, that we Patrons get much more of.
Well, there are some Patrons who get much more than me, since I'm just level one... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think you mean no. 6, with Paula sleeping in her lingerie. That is a version of a game picture, where she is covered in a blanket.
If you mean "SP_Sc_Sh49_PTRN_1_95" (Paula looking up at MC with huge cleavage) then it's definitely in the game.
It depends on your actions if you see Paula like that or not.
But other pictures, like no.14 (Jenny. SEXY Jenny! :sneaky: ), or 13 (Nina, from her animation clip), are definitely not in the game.
All those are from photoshoots, that we Patrons get much more of.
Well, there are some Patrons who get much more than me, since I'm just level one... :rolleyes:
Yes, you are right, it`s picture no.6 !!!!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
For our SubscrireStar Subscribers:
Currently, we are feeding our page in order to get it on par with our Patreon site.
But it only allows us 10 posts per day, and apparently we have Alotta Vagina for our Patrons, so it will take a few days to upload the tier-specific materials on SubscribeStar.
which means A) you'll receive stuff every day for a few days, and B) you'll have the same stuff Patrons have, per tier.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... I played the game and... WOW!!! Simply... WOW!! I love it!!
So... dear friends, THIS is what a real MILF should look like! Yeah!!
On another note, I loved the "cinematic" way of the game. (I don't know if that's the correct expression) I mean the transition and progression of the images... The angle changes and expressions... Fantastic. It really gives a touch of "life", very original.
Now I'll be left anxiously awaiting the next update, curious to see how the story unfolds.

XTZ... Congrats on an excellent and very promising game.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
On another note, I loved the "cinematic" way of the game. (I don't know if that's the correct expression) I mean the transition and progression of the images... The angle changes and expressions... Fantastic. It really gives a touch of "life", very original.
Now I'll be left anxiously awaiting the next update, curious to see how the story unfolds.

I agree on both counts. She's a hot 40-something woman. Many milfs in the games either look about 30, or they just have an odd appearance, likely due to the limitations of the tech. She's very properly aged.

And then yeah, the back and forth between the two for the conversation is a really nice touch, instead of them basically monloguing.

Apr 18, 2018

This is exactly how I feel playing this game, even when it was just in it's alpha stage, with the very first version.
I love the character design, the lighting, the facial expressions.
You can see the guy wasn't lying when he said he's coming from years of experience in TV and film.
And what we see with his new characters, especially Nina and Jenny, is even more promising.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
Apr 18, 2018

By the way, if you want to support the dev, but can't afford to pay, you can simply give him a review and write in the review section exactly what yiu wrote here.
Quite a few of us read reviews, or at least look at the star-count before we decide to download and commit to a game.
I'm sure that good reviews will help him get more people to look at his work, and so provide him with patrons.
My own review was removed from some reason, so I feel I owe him one... :)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
This is a fantastic game. My only complaint was that it ended so abruptly! More updates...lots more content. Congrats on a captivating, fun game! Great milf...REALLY good character art. My only critique is that it got confusing (for me) when my decisions jumped from the kid to the mom. We should have used a different text type or color to better differentiate.

Obviously minor gripe for an otherwise amazing albeit short, game. And a special thanks to JokerLeader (our mac compression lord n' savior) for making this game playable for me...otherwise I wouldn't have been able to formulate this opinion.

Amazing game!
Bravo!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020

Wow...
Thanks, dude!
So good to read this.
Actually made my cold, old heart skip a beat :)

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I agree on both counts. She's a hot 40-something woman. Many milfs in the games either look about 30, or they just have an odd appearance, likely due to the limitations of the tech. She's very properly aged.
Thank you!
I was really happy to read this :)
And Paula - and a few others - don't look like all the rest because I work quite hard on modelling and texturing.
Paula was actually sculpted in ZBrush, then added as a morph to an existing Daz character, so I can use the Daz engine for clothing and stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Loganfin

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
This is exactly how I feel playing this game, even when it was just in it's alpha stage, with the very first version.
I love the character design, the lighting, the facial expressions.
Thank you!

[/QUOTE]
You can see the guy wasn't lying when he said he's coming from years of experience in TV and film.
[/QUOTE]

No, I really wasn't... :)
But it's in TV. Film is for other things, not 3D, when I was younger.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
By the way, if you want to support the dev, but can't afford to pay, you can simply give him a review and write in the review section exactly what yiu wrote here.
Quite a few of us read reviews, or at least look at the star-count before we decide to download and commit to a game.
I'm sure that good reviews will help him get more people to look at his work, and so provide him with patrons.
True!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
This is a fantastic game. My only complaint was that it ended so abruptly! More updates...lots more content. Congrats on a captivating, fun game! Great milf...REALLY good character art. My only critique is that it got confusing (for me) when my decisions jumped from the kid to the mom. We should have used a different text type or color to better differentiate.
Thank you for the compliments and for the critique!
And we will change the fonts in the next update, so it's more distinguishable.

[/QUOTE]
Obviously minor gripe for an otherwise amazing albeit short, game. And a special thanks to JokerLeader (our mac compression lord n' savior) for making this game playable for me...otherwise I wouldn't have been able to formulate this opinion.

Amazing game!
Bravo!
[/QUOTE]

I think I should thank him, too, for making my game accessible to Mac users.
I don't have a Mac, so I can't test the game on it, and that's why I avoided it altogether.

facogi

Mar 27, 2020
Difficult to make a judgment, the characters are amazing, the story promises well, it would be nice to see how you get there and how you compose the sex scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Thank you!
I was really happy to read this :)
And Paula - and a few others - don't look like all the rest because I work quite hard on modelling and texturing.
Paula was actually sculpted in ZBrush, then added as a morph to an existing Daz character, so I can use the Daz engine for clothing and stuff.
You're doing wonderful work! The attention to detail is clear. I can't wait to see more of her, and the other women in the game :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes