Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
A note about our Discord server:

We've just updated our Discord channels, and have new Technical, Story and Art channels there.
Depending on the channel, we are explaining render issues and decisions, storyline options and even receive and publish fan-art, among other things.

So just use the Discord link on our OP, and join us!

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Why is this tagged as incest if the default is for the relationships to be neutral / non-taboo?
If the default was incest then it would deserve the tag, but it's not.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Almost all the incest games here need a patch to become so.
So I guess they ALL don't deserve the incest tag, according to you.
On LewdPatcher some patches say "restores incest content", because at one point it was in the original game, then got removed to remain on Patreon, then the patch was made.

So indeed, EVERY game that does not have that will need some other confirmation that this was the original creative vision, like a note from the author(s) saying "relationships changed to follow Patreon's rules", so you know for sure.

Otherwise you have games like this, getting tagged a specific subject because of user-supplied patches (!). If you don't find that absurd...

• Angry
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar
Apr 18, 2018
On LewdPatcher some patches say "restores incest content", because at one point it was in the original game, then got removed to remain on Patreon, then the patch was made.

So indeed, EVERY game that does not have that will need some other confirmation that this was the original creative vision, like a note from the author(s) saying "relationships changed to follow Patreon's rules", so you know for sure.

Otherwise you have games like this, getting tagged a specific subject because of user-supplied patches (!). If you don't find that absurd...
Dude, your reasoning is perfect. You are obviously right.
I suggest you don't play this game, because the "incest" tag is obviously a false pretense.
I, on the other hand, like being fooled, so I'll keep playing it and supporting in my small way.

• Haha
Reactions: Xill and arms99

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I'm actually very intrigued by it. The interplay between Paula and the guy was really good in the intro chapter. It gave really good insight into what they were thinking and feeling.
That's why I do it that way :)

I am a writer even before I was an animator.
And in writing, you're usually an extra-terrestrial in the story, meaning that there is no single character you follow and explain to the reader, but many. Sometimes, especially in thrillers, you hide some motivations, of course, and so on.
But having a Protagonist definitely doesn't mean that you don't follow and explain anyone else.
Also in movies, of course.
Otherwise you'd never have a scene in any movie without the hero.
There are movies like that, of course, but there's usually an artistic reason for that.

And this game isn't "The Witcher III."
It's a Visual Novel.
And novels are more interesting when you know the other characters, as well.
And visual novels are more interesting when you control multiple characters.
That's why I will have the avoidable (again: A-V-O-I-D-A-B-L-E) NTR: stories are boring without conflict, and so are games.
It's like The Witcher without Monsters: WTF would I play that for?!
And it's your job, as a player, to fight, win, and get the girl.
I'm not going to give her to you :)

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 0.0.2.
The game is promising although the only content so far is a long flirting/seduction scene between the MC and his mom.
The mom is 42 years old and she is modelled to look that age (or maybe even older) with various small skin imperfections, etc..
A particularity of this game is that the characters have a lot of different facial expressions like hapiness, sadness, etc..
The dev uses a lot of them, one after another.
It will be interesting to watch how this game evolves, it definitely has potential.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
That's why I do it that way :)

I am a writer even before I was an animator.
And in writing, you're usually an extra-terrestrial in the story, meaning that there is no single character you follow and explain to the reader, but many. Sometimes, especially in thrillers, you hide some motivations, of course, and so on.
But having a Protagonist definitely doesn't mean that you don't follow and explain anyone else.
Also in movies, of course.
Otherwise you'd never have a scene in any movie without the hero.
There are movies like that, of course, but there's usually an artistic reason for that.

And this game isn't "The Witcher III."
It's a Visual Novel.
And novels are more interesting when you know the other characters, as well.
And visual novels are more interesting when you control multiple characters.
That's why I will have the avoidable (again: A-V-O-I-D-A-B-L-E) NTR: stories are boring without conflict, and so are games.
It's like The Witcher without Monsters: WTF would I play that for?!
And it's your job, as a player, to fight, win, and get the girl.
I'm not going to give her to you :)
Thank you for the detailed response, and I absolutely agree! I can't tell you how many novels I've read where the reader gets insight into what many of the characters are thinking at least some of the time, even if there's one primary protagonist. I'm really glad that you're setting it up this way, and I'd love to see more of it.

While I of course love making choices in the game and having an effect on the outcome, I really want to see sexy interactions between the characters in a third person style, and this method really adds to that.

JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
42 y.o.? She is wrinkled as hell... have you seen a 40 something woman naked? This woman looks like 60

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
J_ProgressReport_4K_30_01_2022.jpg

Sunday Update

We are nearly done with the story and script of update 0.0.3.
We have made great progress in the modeling, as well, with many new characters - some of which you've seen, and some you will see later.
Today we will also launch our Lady of The Month poll for February, so remember to vote, and also remember that personal voting is open only for XTra-Z Patrons and above, and animation clips are available only for XTra Special Patrons and above.
Also, the higher the tier the more the vote counts, and the higher the resolution of the animation.

Stay tuned,
Team XTZ

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
View attachment 1624173

Sunday Update

We are nearly done with the story and script of update 0.0.3.
We have made great progress in the modeling, as well, with many new characters - some of which you've seen, and some you will see later.
Today we will also launch our Lady of The Month poll for February, so remember to vote, and also remember that personal voting is open only for XTra-Z Patrons and above, and animation clips are available only for XTra Special Patrons and above.
Also, the higher the tier the more the vote counts, and the higher the resolution of the animation.

Stay tuned,
Team XTZ
Really good this game promises, above all don't give up ;) excellent job

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes