Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sunday Update: First Renders From Version 0.0.3!

SP_P_003Preview_PTRN_00.jpg

Hi guys.
We've already started rendering our 0.0.3 massive update, and figured we can put some photos here.
So here's the first, and more tomorrow.
Our Patrons, of course, will get some exclusive stuff.

Cheers,
Team XTZ

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
0.0.3 Update: Last Public Image

SP_PS_003Preview_PTRN_3_00.jpg

This image took 14 hours to render, because the poor 12gb RTX 3060 simply couldn't handle the building - it's memory run out.
The previous photos were either without Silvia in the scene, or without the building - so the DDR was barely sufficient.
Having a 32gb AMD FirePro Duo, and not being able to use it because Daz doesn't have a decent renderer that can use it is so frustrating...
At least the Ryzen 9 5950X is there to carry the load - the other workstations I have can't render iRay at all.
So the first thing I'm going to purchase, when the game starts making a bit of cash, is a decent graphics card.
Until then, I'll do some high-end 3D artist's trickery.
I'll probably post those tricks in our top-most tier's "How We Do It" clips, monthly.
And now, I'm starting to render the Patron version of this image.
It will be ready tonight, I hope...

Cheers,
Mark,
Team XTZ

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Usually I prefer to wait until my games have a bit more content to them before downloading to fully gauge both the creator's resilience and the path the game seems to be taking, but I made an exception for this game yesterday and was not disappointed. Still not quite enough there for a full review, but I can say one thing here that I can't put in the review.

The developer has impressed me. When a game is new, the way the dev carries themselves can say a lot about the possible future of the project. Looks like there is dedication to the project and a long term plan in place. The creator's vision will be upheld. That's very nice and gives me hope that the game will be one of those hopefully long running, content rich and finished ones when all is said and done. I'm really looking forward to see where the game goes in future updates.

Also...FUCK, those MILFs. I need this in my life.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I just started the game and I'm already hello no... :PogChamp:why would I want to actively contribute to making that sweet cury milf body into a He-Man?:WaitWhat: My Paula won't work out. Let's see how that goes...I'm not an optimist by nature. :HideThePain:
Well, That's why I give you choices...
:)
BTW, I love Nina.
I think you will, too.

Reactions: Loganfin

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Usually I prefer to wait until my games have a bit more content to them before downloading to fully gauge both the creator's resilience and the path the game seems to be taking, but I made an exception for this game yesterday and was not disappointed. Still not quite enough there for a full review, but I can say one thing here that I can't put in the review.

The developer has impressed me. When a game is new, the way the dev carries themselves can say a lot about the possible future of the project. Looks like there is dedication to the project and a long term plan in place. The creator's vision will be upheld. That's very nice and gives me hope that the game will be one of those hopefully long running, content rich and finished ones when all is said and done. I'm really looking forward to see where the game goes in future updates.

Also...FUCK, those MILFs. I need this in my life.

Wow, man...
Thank you!
I'm both proud and humbled by your words - which is a contradiction in terms, I know...

Fuck!
Now I have to live up to these expectations...

EDIT:
OK.
I will live up to them :)
So be sure to check out 0.0.3 when it comes!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
When is the update going to be posted here ?
First we have to finish it...
The story, with the various branches, was finished a week ago, but there's still all the rendering and coding.

When it's finished, we'll upload it to our Patrons and Subs first, starting from the highest tier, in descending order - at this stage, probably three days between tiers.
So it'll take a couple of weeks until we've finished with our paying members.
Then, a couple of weeks after the lowest tier, we'll upload it here.

So it'll be here about a month after it's ready.

Reactions: fanboi and Loganfin

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
LOTM_Feb_anim_P_134.jpg
LOTM_Feb_anim_P_079.jpg
LOTM_Feb_anim_P_I060.jpg

Sunday Update - on an Actual Sunday!
Hi everyone!
These last few days we're rendering animations - both Paula's Leady Of The Month clips and the new game update's, version 0.0.3.
It should end by Wednesday, and then we'll send the LOTM clips to the relevant Patron tiers.
Until then, here are three images, each from a separate animation shot, from that movie.
The images are free for all, but the animations, of course, will be available only to the relevant Patrons.

Cheers,
Team XTZ

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Dev drops 3 pics of Paula in a swimsuit:
View attachment 1664168
You should see her walking from behind, then...
As I see the images coming and check them (the "Ass-Walk" shot is the last one to render, and it is progressing as I write), even I have trouble keeping my cool... And I'm the one who made her!
Man, I'm enjoying this gig far more than I should... :rolleyes:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
View attachment 1664108
View attachment 1664109
View attachment 1664110

Sunday Update - on an Actual Sunday!
Hi everyone!
These last few days we're rendering animations - both Paula's Leady Of The Month clips and the new game update's, version 0.0.3.
It should end by Wednesday, and then we'll send the LOTM clips to the relevant Patron tiers.
Until then, here are three images, each from a separate animation shot, from that movie.
The images are free for all, but the animations, of course, will be available only to the relevant Patrons.

Cheers,
Team XTZ
Cheers indeed.

Now that’s what I call a thumping Phat Ass. :D :coffee:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Man, I'm enjoying this gig far more than I should... :rolleyes:
I know the feels, i used to play Honey Select 1 and The Sims 4 a lot back in the day, and i make all the girls that came to my mind, the creation process is something i really enjoy in those games, maybe i could go back and make a HS version Paula just for fun xD

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I know the feels, i used to play Honey Select 1 and The Sims 4 a lot back in the day, and i make all the girls that came to my mind, the creation process is something i really enjoy in those games, maybe i could go back and make a HS version Paula just for fun xD
Just don't forget to show me, if you do!

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes