Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
DoloresLinda_PhotoShoot_01.jpg

We finally added the last two ladies to our version 0.0.3 game update, and you can see them here.
These are Dolores (blond) and Linda, and they are a couple of a bit more mature students at Cunterbury College, with an interesting and a bit, amm... mature life story, which will be revealed later.
So now we can solely focus on the game itself - renders, code and so on.
_____
Reminder:
Next Sunday we will cleanup all the pre-January 2022 Patron uploads.
So whoever wants to download those materials, this is the time!
:)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sunday Update: 24 Hours Notice!

Nina_talkingToPaula_01.jpg
Nina_talkingToPaula_02.jpg

Hi guys.
In about 24 hours, we'll start the Big Cleanup!
Meaning that we'll delete all the Patron material older than 3 months.
So this is the time, for anyone interested, to download the different tier updates.

P.S.:
Oh, yeah - these are actual game photos of Nina talking to Paula... :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Tier Changes:
A couple of hours ago we unpublished our Basic XTZ (single dollar) tier, so it is no longer available for new Patrons and basically can't be seen on our Tier list.
But anyone who is already on it, of course, can still continue as usual and enjoy all the regular tier benefits - until the end of June.
By then, of course, we will issue further notices to inform you of any changes.

Also, Patrons, you have mail :)

Discolady89

Mar 24, 2020
Is the current downloadable version of the game that is attached to this thread the most up to date version of the game or is it just a free teaser to get people interested in buying the premium content? I don't mind that approach or supporting the dev, but Patreon has NEVER worked for me and their customer service is garbage. So if anyone knows a different way I could get access to the new content, even if I have to pay, please let me know. Thanks.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Is the current downloadable version of the game that is attached to this thread the most up to date version of the game or is it just a free teaser to get people interested in buying the premium content? I don't mind that approach or supporting the dev, but Patreon has NEVER worked for me and their customer service is garbage. So if anyone knows a different way I could get access to the new content, even if I have to pay, please let me know. Thanks.
a link to his

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Just download the game in the OP, play it and wait like the rest of us for the next update. Unless you are in love with a particular game or dev why waste your $?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
As already mentioned, we also have a SubscribeStar, given in the OP.

As for the game itself, the version here is the official one, with 0.0.3 coming soon.
That version, as well, will finally given free (a month or two after release to the various Patreon and SubscribeStar tiers).
Patrons and Subs, of course, enjoy weekly updates and images, voting rights and monthly animations - all of them besides the game.
Speaking of animations, the March Lady of The Month is due Sunday.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Weekly Update

SP_003_sc02_sh01.jpg
SP_003_sc02_sh02a.jpg
SP_003_sc02_sh03b.jpg SP_003_sc02_sh02b.jpg

Hi everyone.
Here are some updates about what we've been doing this week.
First, of course, we're continuing our renders of the game.
Secondly, I myself am working full time on "Saving Paula" for over a week now :)
A couple of things that I've already noticed: DAZ is slow, and my beloved RTX 3060 definitely needs a bigger brother...
We have been so busy with some re-structuring of the game, re-designing textures and staging, that I didn't even have the time to delete the old posts!
I'm at it now, though :)
Also, we changed the title from "Sunday Update" to "Weekly Update."
You know - truth in advertising and all that... ;)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Ms. Analova's Animation is Still Rendering...

Analova_AssWalk001.jpg

A still from Patricia Analova's "Lady of The Month" animation clip.
You may notice that the image quality is a bit lower than our regular still images.
This, of course, is to save time - this image, in the default iRay settings, took about 23 minutes on our system.
At our regular, high quality still settings, it takes 60-90 minutes.
Instead, we will use a post denoiser to reduce the grain.
Not what we usually like to do, but until we get a 3090 in a second, render dedicated system, it will have to do :)
Meanwhile, we hope our Patrons will enjoy looking at her walking away ;)

Cheers,
Team XTZ

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes