XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sunday Updates #1

SP_Dolores_PTRN_Ia.jpg
SP_Dolores_PTRN_Ib.jpg
SP_Dolores_PTRN_IIa.jpg

Hello everyone.
As we continue rendering our images, we still found the GPU-time for some more Patron-only (and also public) photos, this time of Dolores.
So Patrons, of course - you have mail :)
Also today, will put up the poll.
And later still, hopefully also today, a progress report for version 0.0.30.
Ah, sorry - 0.0.25...

Cheers,
Team XTZ

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Patricia Analova for me, redheads are my weakness
I actually left Ms. Analova in this poll by mistake - since she won the last one, and already received her animation clip (a Patron-and-Subscriber-only clip), I should have replaced her.
But I didn't, so I will do as the voters vote.
This is not a political election - we actually respect the elections...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
To our Patreon visitors: the site appears to be offline.
We will respond to the messages there when it's back on.

Cheers!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Is there any sex scene yet?
There will be a sex scene, between two of the female characters, in the next update (0.0.25).
Also a shower scene, with multiple characters.
In update 0.0.3, there will be a real hot poolside massage scene between some of the main characters.

Reactions: Manford

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
So far no, the quality of this game is really high (imo) and looking at this optimistically, we won't have a sex scene for at least 1 year, unless the next update will give us a sex scene but I highly doubt it.
Thank you for the comment on our games quality :)

As for the sex scenes time frame - you can see my previous comment, about version 0.0.25.
Although, seeing how long it takes me to render these scenes (especially those who portray more than a single character) - I should be more careful with my time estimates...

I really need a better GFX card...

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
This small little demo was literally one of the best games i have ever played on here. Just a big fan of the back and forth, the tension, facial expressions as well as just how hot paula is. The only thing that can ruin this game now would be if you pace it too fast(like sex scene with mom son by next update or something) or just straight up abandon it so gl.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
This small little demo was literally one of the best games i have ever played on here. Just a big fan of the back and forth, the tension, facial expressions as well as just how hot paula is. The only thing that can ruin this game now would be if you pace it too fast(like sex scene with mom son by next update or something) or just straight up abandon it so gl.
First, I thank you for expressing your appreciation of our game, "Saving Paula."
It really gives a poor artist's ego the boost it needs to continue straggling on with his creation - especially when the struggle is a bit more difficult, as it is in the last couple of months.
There are so many times when I ask myself if I really should render so many different images for a single, non-sexual, scene, just to explore the character's full emotional range in that scene (and give the player the emersion into the story that a good film or book should give), when each image takes an hour or two to render.
That, by the way, is when there's only one character, perhaps two, are in the frame. Otherwise, it has to be a layered render, and that time frame is multiplied for each character for every image.
Many of our Patrons have abandoned ship, and I can't really blame them - progression is slower than I hoped, and every extra-gamuar (is that a word?..) photo we provide to our Patrons costs us more time.
So the game costs me a lot of money to make.

But as I've stated time and time again, since the beginning, I'm not going to abandon it - I like doing it too much :)
But for now, it's an expensive hobby.
And that is how I have to treat it: I can't afford to buy a faster graphics card just to work on it (my actual work requires AMD Pro cards, while the game (DAZ) requires some expensive nVidia shit that is of no use for me whatsoever), and I can't put more time in it than I already do.
For the last couple of months I am working solely on the game, after taking time off from my job, and I have about a month more to give before I simply have to go back to work to pay the bills and feed the family.
And then I will work on it an hour or two a day, but will still continue with it - never abandon it.
I have a clear story-line set for the characters since before the first render, and I will see it through.

What will be stopped, or actually not even get started, will be the other games I have planned in this world I'm creating - which I admit I like even more than "Saving Paula," and have planned all along: one in the realm of fantasy, one in sci-fi, with some more extreme themes - all of them with characters you will meet in this game in (much) later updates.
But those I will definitely not start if this game, which I really think is a good one, will not receive enough appreciation from it's intended audience to at least make it economically viable.
Because as I come from the TV industry, I know very well that if the crowd doesn't like your product enough to pay for it, then the problem is with you, not with the crowd, so stop making TV shows... :)

As for the quick-pacing of the sorry - no worries there :)
Especially with the main characters, there's a long way to go.
Paula is just out of two decades of marriage, Max has seen her all his life as his loving _____ (fill in the blanks as you wish. My default is "Teacher..."). She does not think about sex with anyone yet, let alone her students, he doesn't see her in a sexual way - or, at least, not without feeling extreme remorse when he does.
So nothing is to happen there anytime soon.
Jessica is an unconfident girl who lashes out at whoever tries to get close, especially Max, and lives in fear of not being good enough, pretty enough and talented enough.
So Max has a long way to get close to her.

But the other characters are complete fucking sluts! ;)

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah for the guy talking about the sex scenes i don't think it really matters that much for this game if all the scenes/interactions are like what we already got since its just so well composed its more of a turn on than a rushed sex scene anyway than well put together flirting camera angles teasing etc.

If you're feeling like you are gonna invest a lot into this game and not get much out of it / it will flop I can nearly promise you it will pay off in the long run. There's some devs I msged at the beginning of their games lifespan telling them not to abandon/give up on their game after playing their early releases knowing that it would be amazing down the line and some of them were pretty so-so on actually continuing their game but now they have some of the more popular games rn and it paid off for them. Can't even imagine how rich Love And Submissions dev would be if he just didn't abandon that game lol must of made 20mill off of btc or something.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes