Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 18, 2018
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
When can we expect the new update release? Any time-frame?
Any time frame I've put on this update just backfired and came to bit me in the arse... Renders took 30-60 minutes up to version 0.0.2 but now, with complex (and higher quality) scenes, they either render only in layers, which means multiplying render times for each scene by the number of characters, or (like the image here) take 3-6 hours (yes, hours) per image on the GPU (RTX 3060), and even that by giving up on some quality upgrades I wanted.

SP_Sc04_Sh06a.jpg

So I'm truly reluctant to make any promises here - and misleading people.
What I can say is that I keep rendering 24/7, and keep watch for the massive price-drop on the RTX 3090 cards, which started last week. It hadn't reached my country, unfortunately, because here it's still closer to 3,000$ than the 1,000$ in other places.
So I hate to be that guy, who says "It will be ready when it's ready" (try saying that to a hungry client in a restaurant...), but it's the most accurate answer I can give you.
Meanwhile, between renders, the game's story now exceeds version 0.1.0 - a lot of free time with these renders... - and I even started the outlines for my second game, in the same universe.
Until then, I'll keep updating you guys, here and on our game pages, and hope you'll support us.
But the game, as I've said, will be done.
And it will be fucking awesome!
:)

Apr 18, 2018
Dev, since the renders are taking so long, I think that you can update the game in smaller increments, instead of the one major one. I know there are a few scenes ready.
Just a thought.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I was actually thinking along the same lines, but I don't know if people will like small updates.
So a quick and unofficial poll here and on my pages, I guess, is in order.

So: guys, should we put shorter, but quicker, updates?

SP_Sc04_Sh08b.jpg

Another in-game image.
The bath scene is finished.
Now to the girl-on-girl scene (not gonna tell you who on who... ;) ).

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I was actually thinking along the same lines, but I don't know if people will like small updates.
So a quick and unofficial poll here and on my pages, I guess, is in order.

So: guys, should we put shorter, but quicker, updates?

View attachment 1937321

Another in-game image.
The bath scene is finished.
Now to the girl-on-girl scene (not gonna tell you who on who... ;) ).
People bitch about both. Do you want to hear more of "all this time for x minutes of content?!?!" or "I became a respectable human being in the time needed for this to update!"?

Personally I prefer bigger updates even if they take longer. There's plenty of content on the site to keep me busy in the meantime. Also, the pic :love:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Progress Update

SP_Sc05_Sh04.jpg

Started the scene with Max and Patricia, in her office.
Above is an actual in-game image (fresh from the renderer, before any post-production work).
This scene renders much quicker than the shower scene - probably because there aren't many shiny and reflective faucets and walls, and also very few naked, sub-surface-scattering girls...
Patron and Sub versions (various stages of nudity, 4K and so on), of course, are in the oven.

Hope you like.
Meanwhile - back in the chain gang for me!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Any time frame I've put on this update just backfired and came to bit me in the arse... Renders took 30-60 minutes up to version 0.0.2 but now, with complex (and higher quality) scenes, they either render only in layers, which means multiplying render times for each scene by the number of characters, or (like the image here) take 3-6 hours (yes, hours) per image on the GPU (RTX 3060), and even that by giving up on some quality upgrades I wanted.

View attachment 1933358

So I'm truly reluctant to make any promises here - and misleading people.
What I can say is that I keep rendering 24/7, and keep watch for the massive price-drop on the RTX 3090 cards, which started last week. It hadn't reached my country, unfortunately, because here it's still closer to 3,000$ than the 1,000$ in other places.
So I hate to be that guy, who says "It will be ready when it's ready" (try saying that to a hungry client in a restaurant...), but it's the most accurate answer I can give you.
Meanwhile, between renders, the game's story now exceeds version 0.1.0 - a lot of free time with these renders... - and I even started the outlines for my second game, in the same universe.
Until then, I'll keep updating you guys, here and on our game pages, and hope you'll support us.
But the game, as I've said, will be done.
And it will be fucking awesome!
:)
Fuck me 30-60 minutes rendering a scene thank god I upgraded to a 3080 but I do feel your pain as I upgraded from a lower end card

• Sad

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Fuck me 30-60 minutes rendering a scene thank god I upgraded to a 3080 but I do feel your pain as I upgraded from a lower end card
Now multiply the render times by the number of "Canvases" (render layers) when you run out of memory, or the d-force simulations that usually take a while, and you see why I'm banging my head against the wall most of the day, instead of actually working...
The only reason I didn't buy the 3080 back then, by the way, was it's 10 GB memory compared to the 12 GB of the 3060.
Now there is a 12 GB version of the 3080, of course.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes