• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
A Few Bonus Wallpapers

View attachment 1990497
View attachment 1990500
View attachment 1990501

The new version is coming next month, so in the meantime - here're a few in-game images that can serve as desktop wallpapers.
Patrons, of course, got some extras ;)

View attachment 1990498

These are 1920X1080, as originally rendered, and not fancy-shamancy 4Ks as our dedicatedly rendered wallpapers. Sorry :)

View attachment 1990503
View attachment 1990499
View attachment 1990504

Enjoy!
And also - please tell all your friends ;)
But seriously, that will help us a lot.

View attachment 1990507
View attachment 1990508
Those are really, really good. Absolutely top quality work.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
As Paula contemplates hesitantly the repercussions of her deciding to return to her old movie-star lifestyle, with the sex and drugs and more sex, Kevin calls her.
He offers her to take the role of Putanina again – the same character who made her famous some 20 years ago – in a new remake of the series.
As he attempts to convince her, Paula has to make some decisions (well, the player does), that will have serious repercussions on the future of her and her loved ones.
I will be playing both routes to see all the content, as with most games, but I'm quite curious how bad will be the difference in tone between them? Paula is obviously getting some action if she becomes an actress again, but will it affect the relationship with Max and Jessica?

I try to make decisions that would make sense for the character and if she got really fucked up in her previous stint and almost left the family or some shit, I don't see Max recommending her to get back to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I will be playing both routes to see all the content, as with most games, but I'm quite curious how bad will be the difference in tone between them? Paula is obviously getting some action if she becomes an actress again, but will it affect the relationship with Max and Jessica?

I try to make decisions that would make sense for the character and if she got really fucked up in her previous stint and almost left the family or some shit, I don't see Max recommending her to get back to it.
I don't want to spread too many spoilers here, so I will just note a couple of things I've learned in my life, and that I find mostly true:
1) Actions have consequences. Meaning that if you do stuff, other people will usually have opinions about you based, at least partially, on that stuff. And they will react accordingly.
2) People after a certain age, at their base, don't change that much. Even if they do some truly weird and extreme things, they probably had it in them all along. And if they hadn't, they won't.

What I mean by this is that even if, in some parallel universe, the life route of a person, Paula for instance, takes them in very different path, they may act in very different ways but still, at their core, they'll stay themselves - and that "self" will usually come out of it's hiding, eventually.

Yes, I know it's a bit vague.
But that's me, trying to be mysterious :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Progress Report

Logo_with_JessicaAss.jpg

We've finished rendering all the scenes in the coming update, except one - that of a very important and life-changing phone call Paula gets.
No, not the one you already saw, from Nina. What can we say? the woman talks a lot on the phone.
Hopefully, the scene will be rendered by next week, and will go coding - and deliver V. 0.0.23 to the top-tier Patrons in a couple of weeks.
The ass, by the way, is Jessica's, from an in-game image.

Enjoy!
:)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Progress Report

SP_Sc06_Sh03j_BG.jpg
SP_Sc06_Sh15.jpg

We are currently, on the face of it, a bit ahead of schedule.
I really don't know how to deal with this, really... :)
So we here're some more in-game images of the upcoming update, that will hit the top-tier Patrons in a couple of weeks or less, instead of a month.
Yeah, ahead of schedule. Go figure...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Progress Report

SP_Sc07_Sh00.jpg
SP_Sc07_Sh03c.jpg

As things are going now, the renders of the final scene of the next update (V. 0.0.23) will be done by Sunday.
All that will be left by then is coding (mainly code adjustments, since the "skeleton" of the code was done earlier) and a bit of Beta-testing.
So instead of being uploaded by the end of September, we'll probably upload "Saving Paula" for our top-tier members in just a couple of weeks.
Meanwhile, here are some in-game shots for you to enjoy :)

Apr 18, 2018
Progress Report

View attachment 2016354
View attachment 2016355

As things are going now, the renders of the final scene of the next update (V. 0.0.23) will be done by Sunday.
All that will be left by then is coding (mainly code adjustments, since the "skeleton" of the code was done earlier) and a bit of Beta-testing.
So instead of being uploaded by the end of September, we'll probably upload "Saving Paula" for our top-tier members in just a couple of weeks.
Meanwhile, here are some in-game shots for you to enjoy :)
Oh, Pauley, how I've missed you!!!
:love:
Dev, your renders are getting better and better!

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Progress Report

SP_Sc07_Sh07b.jpg

Last few frames finishing.
Be done by tomorrow morning, at the latest.
Then - a couple of days off for the render station, for a major software render of a commercial project (this is the only 64 Gig Ryzen 9 5950X I have), and then off to a little post-production and coding.
So, hopefully in a week or so, a Beta version of the new update will be in our top-tier members mail.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018
Well,
Sorry were are save location on the computer
OH.
Well, by default in a RenPy game it should be as a "Save" folder, in the "Game" folder in your installation.
Unless the dev changed it, but I don't think so (I'm not in front of the computer, so I can't check).
Keep in mind that there isn't a "Save" folder until you actually DO a save :)

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Update About The Update

Hello all.
I've been asked about the update on our Discord channel, and so was reminded to inform everyone here, as well.
The new version will be up tomorrow, or maybe even today, for our top-tier Patrons.
Then, every day or so, it will trickle down to each tier, based on pricing level.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes