Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Saving Paula [0.0.28 beta] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (846 MB/ ~85 MB) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I like milf games, I always look for harem / milf games. This game would be perfect for me hot milfs ... harem, but seeing that damn tag coming it makes me avoid downloading this game. The story is also based on NTR ... save paula ... A shame for me, but a nice game for NTR lovers.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I like milf games, I always look for harem / milf games. This game would be perfect for me hot milfs ... harem, but seeing that damn tag coming it makes me avoid downloading this game. The story is also based on NTR ... save paula ... A shame for me, but a nice game for NTR lovers.
It depends on what choices you make -NTR (avoidable)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
So can we kill the other guys or just close our eyes and pretend it didn't happen like other games? :unsure:
Not sure about the killing part, but you can simply win the race to the ladies' hearts and be there before the competition.
And get it that it's not a movie or a book, where you have no control, but like it's, you know - a Game.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
My rule is that in the game, if I didn't choose something and didn't see it, it didn't happen for me in the game.
It's my rule in real life...
:)
But in this game, at least, you do have control over the outcome.
In "avoidable" I meant that you can stop NTR from occurring completely, not just avoid seeing it happen.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
It's my rule in real life...
:)
But in this game, at least, you do have control over the outcome.
In "avoidable" I meant that you can stop NTR from occurring completely, not just avoid seeing it happen.
In my opinion, a nice game can hang your eye, even NTR does not bother me, only those Black Mc eyes bother me :) they look terrible, and it's a pity that it takes so long to update :(
plus a good job
(y)(y)

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
sooo... didn't expect much, just liked the art style.
but, hell, this is really good comedy!
reminds me of the American Pie movies (Stifler!). very entertaining!
the exaggerated art and the hilarious writing blend very well together.
can't wait for more...

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes