Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Will Paula be able to decline the offer to star in the movie?
Really wish we had the choice of saying "go fuck yourself" to that creepy old pervert. Or any meaningful choices to make the characters act less retarded.
Teacher feeds the idiot son some obvious bullshit and he's all "sure, I'll sell my mom out. I love her"
Or the sister yet another braindead female with no agency. Why the fuck would a teacher be asking you to get naked and why the fuck would you just do it? Points for it being a black female for once instead of another bbc like usual in games like this:FacePalm:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Will Paula be able to decline the offer to star in the movie?
Finally! A story-relevant question!
Thank you, thank you!
:)

And the answer is: probably not.
Otherwise, there will be one less plot line to save her from, and so much less debauchery...
;)
Basically, our MC is both her trainer and all-around helper in revitalizing her career. He also comes with her for shooting - where he meets her co-stars, for instance.
Also, he will need to train her, take her photos, practice scenes with her (love scenes? hmm? wouldn't you like to practice some love since with her?.. ;) ) etc...
So no, she will fucking go do that show!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hot damn:eek::love:The ladies are definitely hot, 'fictionally' just based of the preview images alone as I have not played this game and I've only come across this thread today. I even missed out on the poll that was closed approximately 2 months ago:ROFLMAO:. Discoverability is not one of F95zone greatest attributes.

However, I do like to share an opionion regarding the poll and its result. It seems to me that almost impartial (if you normalize the votes), i.e. the fans are happy either way it goes. Ultimately what matter is what the developer is most convenient and comfortable with; either frequent release, mid-term release or longer release.

Personally, I prefer an 'episodic' narrative/story release for example, each release contains a few (2,3 to 5 perhaps) acts/scenes. An act or scene is basically just a segmented part of the whole story (which by itself can be divided into Books, Arcs, Chapters etc.). How long a release can be determined then by how big, small, complex or simple the acts/scenes are. Some releases could be ready in 2 weeks because they are really short and simple (probably serves as a foundation for future contents, just enough teaser mystery building up more interest), while some takes 2 or 3 months because they are large and complex.

This will free the developer from committing to a certain uncertain time frame/schedule which will most likely be impossible to honor, while consistenly delivering contents (narrative/storywise). Anyway, that is just my 2 cents as I rarely see this kind of approach to game development.

Other than that, well done, good luck and thank you for sharing. I am keeping a close watch on this one. Cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hot damn:eek::love:The ladies are definitely hot, 'fictionally' just based of the preview images alone as I have not played this game and I've only come across this thread today. I even missed out on the poll that was closed approximately 2 months ago:ROFLMAO:. Discoverability is not one of F95zone greatest attributes.

However, I do like to share an opionion regarding the poll and its result. It seems to me that almost impartial (if you normalize the votes), i.e. the fans are happy either way it goes. Ultimately what matter is what the developer is most convenient and comfortable with; either frequent release, mid-term release or longer release.

Personally, I prefer an 'episodic' narrative/story release for example, each release contains a few (2,3 to 5 perhaps) acts/scenes. An act or scene is basically just a segmented part of the whole story (which by itself can be divided into Books, Arcs, Chapters etc.). How long a release can be determined then by how big, small, complex or simple the acts/scenes are. Some releases could be ready in 2 weeks because they are really short and simple (probably serves as a foundation for future contents, just enough teaser mystery building up more interest), while some takes 2 or 3 months because they are large and complex.

This will free the developer from committing to a certain uncertain time frame/schedule which will most likely be impossible to honor, while consistenly delivering contents (narrative/storywise). Anyway, that is just my 2 cents as I rarely see this kind of approach to game development.

Other than that, well done, good luck and thank you for sharing. I am keeping a close watch on this one. Cheers.
Wise, sage words.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Really wish we had the choice of saying "go fuck yourself" to that creepy old pervert. Or any meaningful choices to make the characters act less retarded.
Teacher feeds the idiot son some obvious bullshit and he's all "sure, I'll sell my mom out. I love her"
Or the sister yet another braindead female with no agency. Why the fuck would a teacher be asking you to get naked and why the fuck would you just do it? Points for it being a black female for once instead of another bbc like usual in games like this:FacePalm:
Maybe we'll get that choice and tell the movie manager to fuck off. Mrs. Derector wants to give her friend's son a chance so that she does not have to throw him out, because she knows that his mother helped his sister many times and this raises suspicions, and in return he will convince his mother to go back to training and teach in art classes. Again, since the principal of the school wants good, I think she is Paula's friend. The daughter has to undress, because it's a school for models or actresses, and also a teacher (she can be a lesbian)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Thank you, thank you!

Otherwise, there will be one less plot line to save her from, and so much less debauchery...
;)
Basically, our MC is both her trainer and all-around helper in revitalizing her career. He also comes with her for shooting - where he meets her co-stars, for instance.
Also, he will need to train her, take her photos, practice scenes with her (love scenes? hmm? wouldn't you like to practice some love since with her?.. ;) ) etc...
So how things will play out regards the avoidable ntr, if you don't mind me ask?

Male MC will help her like you said above and this way "conquer" her heart, and at the same time "protect" her or inlfuence her to not let anyone else take advantages of her? So anyone else who try will fail epically? Something like that?

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
I just discovered your Game and i really like the Start of the Story as far as it goes.For myself i hope there will be BDSM,Lezdom(if Letitia starting to abuse the Schoolgirls i'll get a raging boner grabbing my Money and throw it at you) and some other "darker" fetishes.

Do you consider to do some Lezdom scenes and will there be a "battle" between Paula and Patricia?

• Red Heart

Apr 29, 2021
I didn't look at the early game to check, but at least during the latest content, the Patch makes everyone refer to MC and his sister as Paula's "siblings" rather than children.

• Wow

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But the movie manager said Paula has a month to do so, the point is, she should make a decision whether or not she will act in the movie ?. Is that she should get ready for the movie. And nowhere did she explicitly say that she agreed?

• Thinking Face

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
For the sister, she's absolutely desperate to not fail the class, and her teacher's domineering personality definitely brainwashed her way before the game.

I mean, how else would you explain her feeling fat despite looking like a goddess? It's all her teacher's fault, and she's guaranteed to cooperating with Patricia to usurp the Head throne.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
But the movie manager said Paula has a month to do so, the point is, she should make a decision whether or not she will act in the movie ?. Is that she should get ready for the movie. And nowhere did she explicitly say that she agreed?
She's guaranteed to join the movie from the looks of it
Thank you, thank you!

;)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
1) Creepy old pervert:
What reason on this earth does Paula have to think his a creepy old perv?
She doesn't see the extreme-close-up frames of his mouth and beady eyes that you see, thanks to the camera director.
She only hears his words, in which he tries to help her regain her stardom and former glory.
She only hears the words of someone who's trying to fucking help her.
So why is she "retarded" (a word I really, really hate) when she listens to someone who was her agent and a friend of hers and her (emm...) "Mentor's?"
The guy sends her to audition for a major TV series as the fucking lead!
So, for her, he definitely doesn't sound like an old perv.
If she knows he wants to fuck her?
Just look at her! don't you think that she knows that everyone wants to fuck her?!
I've done photo shoots with nude models and known quite a few actresses. Trust me, "retarded" they are not. They know exactly what's going on. And our Paula here just hears Kevin offering her a really good job.
And he's not even that old, by the way...
And if you've actually read the words, you should get the hint by now that our sweet Paula was no prude nor a virgin back in the day.

2) Teacher feeds the idiot son student:
The teacher almost feeds the student her pussy. So he can be excused if he is a bit too gullible to whatever Patricia tells him.
Also, in real life situations, we don't normally think people - especially people we know - are lying to us, unless it's someone we don't trust in the first place.
Also, Patricia weaved the net quite nicely, and gave some good reasoning to an already oxygen-deprived brain of a very young man.
So no, I don't think that at that moment, many - besides yourself, of course - would act much smarter.
And also, so what if he tells her what she wants to hear? What he does when he's no longer under the influence of her spread legs is what matters.
And that remains to be seen.

3) Braindead sister:
Did you ever go to film / acting / art school?
In the western world, I mean, not in Iran.
Because if you did, you'd know that in many of those establishments nudity is not something weird, definitely not when you want to be an actor. You are required to accept your body - even if you don't look like Jessica.
Also, many people have no idea how fragile the ego of a young aspiring acting student is - or any artist, for that matter. So lack of self-confidence that makes us do some really, really stupid shit that hurts us is very common.
Especially a young girl's, who does not have the attention she needs from her father.

4) A black female
What the fuck does her color have to do with anything?!

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Awesome game, really like the idea of creating paula the way everyone wants to (thick/fit awesome :D), many options to chose from while talking (hope they don't have too much outcome), beatifull renders in the beginning I was like no animation... :( but game is so good thay are not necessary, but it would be nice to have them in the future ;)
Already waiting for more.
Good luck

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes