Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Asked:

So how things will play out regards the avoidable ntr, if you don't mind me ask?
And answered:

Male MC will help her like you said above and this way "conquer" her heart, and at the same time "protect" her or inlfuence her to not let anyone else take advantages of her? So anyone else who try will fail epically? Something like that?
:)

Also, you will have the choice to not "save" her, both when you play as MC and as you make decisions as Paula.
That's what "Optional" and "avoidable" basically mean.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I just discovered your Game and i really like the Start of the Story as far as it goes.For myself i hope there will be BDSM,Lezdom(if Letitia starting to abuse the Schoolgirls i'll get a raging boner grabbing my Money and throw it at you) and some other "darker" fetishes.

Do you consider to do some Lezdom scenes and will there be a "battle" between Paula and Patricia?
I'm glad you like my game. Thank you!
As you probably guess by now, there is a build-up for several plotlines, a couple of which are lesbian femdom (Jessica and Letitia) and an all-out catfight (Paula vs. Letitia and Patricia).
As for how far it goes, and any other "darker" fetishes - it depends on further developments, and of course on polls that will be done, where Patrons and Subs have a very BIG say.
So you should start a special bank account, I guess... ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I didn't look at the early game to check, but at least during the latest content, the Patch makes everyone refer to MC and his sister as Paula's "siblings" rather than children.
I'm checking it right now.

So everyone on hold, please - especially those who want to call me names for being an NTR provocateur...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Asked:

And answered:

Also, you will have the choice to not "save" her, both when you play as MC and as you make decisions as Paula.
That's what "Optional" and "avoidable" basically mean.
Great, i still don't give a try to the game because i just wanted had a more clear view about how things will be handled.
So, if i understand correctly, we can't avoid that Paula or the sister get in situations that are, let's say, "play with fire" but we do have the power to avoid they get "burned" or not, right? I don't like NTR at all, but i don't mind optional/avoidable ntr because i do think the threat of ntr can make the conquer of the LIs even more satisfactory.

In other words, i don't like ntr but i do like a good competion for my LI. And i like even more WIN a good competion for my LI.

I'll dl and try this later. Thanks for your answer.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I didn't look at the early game to check, but at least during the latest content, the Patch makes everyone refer to MC and his sister as Paula's "siblings" rather than children.
Dude, I don't even have "siblings" in any of my variables...

Anyone else?..

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
But the movie manager said Paula has a month to do so, the point is, she should make a decision whether or not she will act in the movie ?. Is that she should get ready for the movie. And nowhere did she explicitly say that she agreed?
Well, she didn't agree yet.
But she will. Trust me ;)
The month is to give Max a chance to offer his help.

Reactions: Sadowdark

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Paula herself admits that she was "extra nice" to the producers back then. So, you're implying that Kevin, her agent/manager, never tried anything sleazy to her?
Well, basically - no.
If you are - as Paula - sleeping around, you wouldn't see those you're sleeping with as creeps or pervs, unless they take advantage of you or molest you in some way. Otherwise, they're fucking around just as you are.
And even if he did try something, it really doesn't make him a creep: if he did and it worked, and she fucked him - so what? I mean if it was consensual, obviously. And if he tried, and she said "no" and he stopped - again, nothing wrong there.
The point is - we don't know anything about it, so why should Paula think he's a creep? What evidence does she has on this matter?
Don't forget: she only hears an old friend on the phone.
She doesn't see a demonic-creature smiling in extreme-close-up, like we do.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Ms De-Batte?

I haven't stopped laughing at the name you created. To be fair, you could apply that name to many of these characters. Enjoying the game very much and the development from the chapter is significant. XTZ Adult Games :D :coffee:

• Love
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Not sure if this has been talked about, but will the lesdom stuff be avoidable?
Oh.
I'm afraid I really can't say at this point.
Obviously, there are choices that can be made, but I really don't know at this time to what extent will we be able to protect Jessica.
Unlike the complete protection you can give Paula, the same can't be said about Jessica - at least at the early stages of the story.
The game is not "Saving Jessica," after all...

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes