Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
So the MC name thing didn't get fixed? Started a new game, the option to change name is gone. Played from a save, the name is changed to what I chose last update, but other characters still call me Max?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
In my opinion, a nice game can hang your eye, even NTR does not bother me, only those Black Mc eyes bother me :) they look terrible, and it's a pity that it takes so long to update :(
plus a good job
(y)(y)
The eyes were horrific on quite a few of the characters.
Sometimes it's an iRay thing, sometimes it's the textures, sometimes it's the model... God, it is a headache.
I replaced some, but not all.
I wanted to move on with the renders, which progressed too slow as it was.
I will replace (probably rebuild in Maya myself) all of the shit-show assets, that include - apart from some eyes - also some clothes and hair.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
If it is avoidable, it means that it is there. This game is perfectly written for NTR. I prefer carefree games where you fuck hot milfs with huge melons, don't spend time keeping other assholes from fucking them, lol.
Nah, you can completely prevent it from ever happening. It's not My Girlfriend's Amnesia.
It's my rule in real life...
:)
But in this game, at least, you do have control over the outcome.
In "avoidable" I meant that you can stop NTR from occurring completely, not just avoid seeing it happen.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
sooo... didn't expect much, just liked the art style.
but, hell, this is really good comedy!
reminds me of the American Pie movies (Stifler!). very entertaining!
the exaggerated art and the hilarious writing blend very well together.
can't wait for more...
Thanks, dude!

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: I understand that Paula's appearance will change in the game to positive, e.g. when she exercises in the gym. And if Paula eats a lot of hamburgers, she gets fat and becomes thicker, will it be a negative appearance or not?

Last edited:
  • Haha

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
So the MC name thing didn't get fixed? Started a new game, the option to change name is gone. Played from a save, the name is changed to what I chose last update, but other characters still call me Max?
That issue was resolved in an earlier version.

But if you played from a saved file, then the name is already there - as the name variables are fixed quite early on.
If you played from a Relationships Patch - then it is already determined in the patch, of course.
Only if you start a game without a patch can you decide these variables.

You can, of course, change the MC name in the patch itself, whenever you like - the game script uses that patch to read names and relationships on the fly.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I understand that Paula's appearance will change in the game to positive, e.g. when she exercises in the gym. And if Paula eats a lot of hamburgers, she gets fat and becomes thicker, will it be a negative appearance or not?
Starting from the next version, you (MC) begin influencing Paula's diet and exercise (at first just verbally).
But the only couple of options I'm giving is a very fit version of the lady - thinner, more muscular - or her staying as she is.
She will not get fatter, I'm afraid.

I hope I didn't ruin it for you and that you will still play our game.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
How much male mc in this update or is it mainly focused on the female side been a while since I played this is this another beta male mc

• Thinking Face

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Female models look very nice indeed. But it won't work if there won't be any animations and sounds. Also, to intrigue players there could be at least some initial sex scene. For now, I am not sure if it is worth to wait for something...
Animation can be "affordable" (schedule-wise) after I get a 3090 card or higher. Otherwise, the game renders will greatly suffer (as happened with this update).
a sex scene (girl-girl) is actually the first scene in the next update.
As for worth the wait or not, for you - only you decide.

• Angry
Reactions: Ursus4321

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Regardless of whether Paula's appearance changed in the morning? it looked different than it is now. And it's a little inconsistent that she says what happened in the morning but has a new haircut so she quickly went to the hairdresser? At school, teachers look a bit like from a nightclub for adults and should teach teenagers? .Unless it's some special school Maybe I'm picking on, but I already have it.Pauli's morning look somehow I like my hair better
Paula's look did change - I switched her hair asset which, though looked nice, was immobile and took a lot of memory from the 3060 card.
Also, some changes were done to the lighting schemes and render settings, which influenced how everything looks.
As for the teachers at the college - well, that's simply how I like them... :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
How much male mc in this update or is it mainly focused on the female side been a while since I played this is this another beta male mc
Well, I would say it depends on the scene (there are many characters and many expositions that involve different main characters).
But I think others here are more qualified than me to answer you, since I'm too deeply involved in the future of the story, instead of the here and now of the game.
I can say that when the MC is in a scene, like at the college, he is quite dominant - both in points of decision and personality.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes