Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Saving Paula 0.0.26b

Version 0.0.26b (yes, 26b) is up for our second-from-top tier.

Also, there is a special "Relationships Script" in the free area of our SubscribeStar page.
It's legal there.
It's not, of course, on our Patreon site.

Also, there is a Mac version.
Notice: I do not own a Mac, so the version is there because the Ren'Py engine can produce it, but I can not check it or debug it.
But still, there's a Mac version...

Apr 18, 2018
Saving Paula 0.0.26b

Version 0.0.26b (yes, 26b) is up for our second-from-top tier.

Also, there is a special "Relationships Script" in the free area of our SubscribeStar page.
It's legal there.
It's not, of course, on our Patreon site.

Also, there is a Mac version.
Notice: I do not own a Mac, so the version is there because the Ren'Py engine can produce it, but I can not check it or debug it.
But still, there's a Mac version...
Great news!!!
I've been waiting for so long to see my Paula again!
Still waiting, of course, for my lowly level to get it :)

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Saving Paula 0.0.26 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Female models look very nice indeed. But it won't work if there won't be any animations and sounds. Also, to intrigue players there could be at least some initial sex scene. For now, I am not sure if it is worth to wait for something...

• Thinking Face

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
NTR with women, meaning some lady finger-fucking another lady, I call "Hot!"
So yes, that kind of NTR is unavoidable :)
As for MC (we will fix the MC=Max thing) having anyone he likes - yes! If you play his cards right :)

And a good sport is always appreciated!
a li fucking another lady you call it hot? I mean, tomorrow your girl leaves you because she goes with another girl and you will be so happy because that's hot

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
So I tried it..

Luckily, she isn't alone - she has two young people living with her, a boy and a girl, who will help her out, and save her from a tragic end.
Not really, she has the MC, and his bitch of a "sister" who blames her for making her dad "run away".. (She literally said all the mum had to do was suck his dick and get fucked in the ass to keep him)

I also don't like the choices. I'd rather know what's being said over what "mood" the choice is.

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce555 and Hysni

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Regardless of whether Paula's appearance changed in the morning? it looked different than it is now. And it's a little inconsistent that she says what happened in the morning but has a new haircut so she quickly went to the hairdresser? At school, teachers look a bit like from a nightclub for adults and should teach teenagers? .Unless it's some special school Maybe I'm picking on, but I already have it.Pauli's morning look somehow I like my hair better

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes