Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Now multiply the render times by the number of "Canvases" (render layers) when you run out of memory, or the d-force simulations that usually take a while, and you see why I'm banging my head against the wall most of the day, instead of actually working...
The only reason I didn't buy the 3080 back then, by the way, was it's 10 GB memory compared to the 12 GB of the 3060.
Now there is a 12 GB version of the 3080, of course.
Yep I upgraded to the 3080 12 gig and I would hit my pc with a very large hammer by now.
Shame really as my friend that a 3080 10 gig that he cannot sell and has just dropped the price to £200 and the card is only 13-14 months

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Yep I upgraded to the 3080 12 gig and I would hit my pc with a very large hammer by now.
Shame really as my friend that a 3080 10 gig that he cannot sell and has just dropped the price to £200 and the card is only 13-14 months
Well then, I couldn't sell my 3060 as a door stop, I guess...
:)
I really hate nVidia cards.
I really miss my 32gb AMD FirePro whenever I work Daz, instead of Maya.
And I really, really, miss my RenderMan.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well then, I couldn't sell my 3060 as a door stop, I guess...
:)
I really hate nVidia cards.
I really miss my 32gb AMD FirePro whenever I work Daz, instead of Maya.
And I really, really, miss my RenderMan.
If you where in GB and had a spare £200 I would gladly sell you the card,it is a 3070 ti

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
If you where in GB and had a spare £200 I would gladly sell you the card,it is a 3070 ti
Thank you.
I am, however, intending to buy the 3090, which will greatly speed up my entire workflow.
It's already less than 2,000$US here... :/

By the way, I hope you're already over that heatwave you had over there.

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Will you be saying what assets where used in the game?
I know that there is a lot more to it like morphs/skin tones and a hundred other things but the base model is always a good place to start

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Will you be saying what assets where used in the game?
I know that there is a lot more to it like morphs/skin tones and a hundred other things but the base model is always a good place to start
Well, yes - to an extent.
The lead character of Paula, for instance, is actually a generic G8F which I used for a ZBrush session, on which I sculpted a model I've photographed. So no asset name there.
Other main female characters such as Jessica and Nina are heavily edited, but do have a "standard" origin.
Other, less important characters, are easier to describe as a Daz asset.

Anyway, in the future, I will give some listing of assets, if people will like.
I just warn in advance that many assets will not seem like my results, because I really invest heavily in modifying them - textures and props included.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, yes - to an extent.
The lead character of Paula, for instance, is actually a generic G8F which I used for a ZBrush session, on which I sculpted a model I've photographed. So no asset name there.
Other main female characters such as Jessica and Nina are heavily edited, but do have a "standard" origin.
Other, less important characters, are easier to describe as a Daz asset.

Anyway, in the future, I will give some listing of assets, if people will like.
I just warn in advance that many assets will not seem like my results, because I really invest heavily in modifying them - textures and props included.
I don't mind all the tweaks that people can do to there models( much) as you can get very close to the actual models used in games as seen in some of my Fan Art pictures but it is very painful and slow.
I have never heard of ZBrush but I will look into look

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I don't mind all the tweaks that people can do to there models( much) as you can get very close to the actual models used in games as seen in some of my Fan Art pictures but it is very painful and slow.
I have never heard of ZBrush but I will look into look
ZBrush is arguably the best sculpting software around.
It has a few competitors, of course, such as MudBox which I love.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
An Optional Relationships Script for Those Who Really Love Their Mom...
Hi everyone.
I've uploaded on our public SubscribeStar tier a script that you can, if you like, add to your "Game" folder, and change the relationships in the game from Professor and College Students to Mother and Children.
All, of course, are still consenting adults.
You can find the link to our SubscribeStar in the OP.
Our Patrons, of course, are welcome as well, since we can not, under Patreon guidelines, put it there or send it via the Patreon page, nor do we post a link or even a reference to these scripts on the Patreon page.
Rules, contrary to what politicians think, are rules.

Apr 18, 2018
An Optional Relationships Script for Those Who Really Love Their Mom...
Hi everyone.
I've uploaded on our public SubscribeStar tier a script that you can, if you like, add to your "Game" folder, and change the relationships in the game from Professor and College Students to Mother and Children.
All, of course, are still consenting adults.
You can find the link to our SubscribeStar in the OP.
Our Patrons, of course, are welcome as well, since we can not, under Patreon guidelines, put it there or send it via the Patreon page, nor do we post a link or even a reference to these scripts on the Patreon page.
Rules, contrary to what politicians think, are rules.
Time to play the game again, with this script.
A shame we only have the old version, though (hint, hint :) )...

Dev. does that mean that you can put the script on the OP here, too?

• Sad
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Time to play the game again, with this script.
A shame we only have the old version, though (hint, hint :) )...
I know, I know...
:/

Dev. does that mean that you can put the script on the OP here, too?
I am checking that out, in order not to cross the Patreon guidelines.
If it will be possible, I will - in the next update.
If not, there shouldn't be a problem for one of you guys to post a non-official script here, not by me.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
“Saving Paula” Road Map, 14/08/2022

SP_003_sc02_sh05d.jpg

Version 0.0.23arriving September for top-tier Patrons and Subscribers:
Max arrives to Cunterbury College, contemplating his morning encounter with Paula.
He meets his classmates there, and has some important, future-defining interactions with them (depending on the players’ choices).
As Patricia, the professor, enters the room, she tells Max to see her after class.
-
Paula, meanwhile, has a reality check with some unpaid bills.
As she tries to grasp the gravity of her financial situation, she gets a phone call from Nina.
Trying to help, Nina encourages her to go back to acting – a thing that Paula is very reluctant to do.
Nina, insisting, tells her to talk to Kevin, a senior producer she knows, who is interested to work with Paula again.
Before ending the call, Paula confesses about Max catching her wet-handed.
Nina, after she tried to persuade Paula to jump back on the horse – or, barring that, on someone hung like a horse – seems to think that young Max is becoming more and more interesting…
-
After Paula’s story about Max, Nina checks her naked body in the bathroom mirror, thinking that it’s about time she visits Paula and Max again.
-
That day, in Letitia’s class of Physical Expression, Jessica, Jenny and a couple of other girls are having a yoga session.
As they finish Letitia, in a grave voice, tells Jessica to see her in her office after the shower.
-
In the showers, Jessica nervously tries to figure out what Letitia wants of her.
Jenny tries to calm her down.
-
Max goes to see Patricia who, to his dismay, tells him that he will not be able to graduate, because he didn’t complete the previous semester’s assignments.
But he can finish these assignments in this semester – if the Head of Stage-Arts will allow.
Paula being the Head of Stage-Arts, Max intends to ask her.
But Patricia persuades him that for Paula’s sake, he should not burden her with his situation and, instead, convince her to leave her post as Head of Stage-Arts altogether.
Being overwhelmed by her concern – and by her ass – Max agrees.
-
Jessica arrives to her meeting with Letitia.
She is very self-conscious, thinking that she was called to the meeting because she got too fat.
Intimidated by Letitia, she strips out of her clothes for a humiliating examination.
At the end of the session she agrees to do whatever it takes, and whatever Letitia tells her, in order to succeed in the business.
“Yes, Ma’am. I’ll do anything,” she says to Letitia.
-
As Paula contemplates hesitantly the repercussions of her deciding to return to her old movie-star lifestyle, with the sex and drugs and more sex, Kevin calls her.
He offers her to take the role of Putanina again – the same character who made her famous some 20 years ago – in a new remake of the series.
As he attempts to convince her, Paula has to make some decisions (well, the player does), that will have serious repercussions on the future of her and her loved ones.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
About "Road-Map" Updates
SP_003_sc02_sh01.jpg

Today we started our first "Road-Map" update.
This one is meant for all, as it's only an informative one, and will be followed in the next couple of days with others, up to version 0.0.3.
In later versions, certain decisions will be open for discussion with the Patrons, and even up to a tier-based vote.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
A Few Bonus Wallpapers

SP_003_sc02_sh01.jpg
SP_003_sc02_sh25.jpg
SP_003_sc02_sh24.jpg

The new version is coming next month, so in the meantime - here're a few in-game images that can serve as desktop wallpapers.
Patrons, of course, got some extras ;)

SP_003_sc02_sh03a.jpg

These are 1920X1080, as originally rendered, and not fancy-shamancy 4Ks as our dedicatedly rendered wallpapers. Sorry :)

SP_003_sc02_sh11b.jpg
SP_003_sc02_sh13h.jpg
SP_003_sc02_sh13i.jpg

Enjoy!
And also - please tell all your friends ;)
But seriously, that will help us a lot.

SP_003_sc02_sh13p.jpg
SP_003_sc02_sh13t.jpg

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes