Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Weekly Update
Hi everyone.
We are, as you can see, deep in our renders.
This small mosaic (25 images out of about 100...) is of the second scene of version 0.0.3.
There are 15 scenes in this update (so far...), so you can do the math :)

StoryBoard_Mosaic.jpg

Coming up later this week: the new Lady of The Month poll, some Patron-Only images and a few more interesting things, as our time will allow.

Apr 18, 2018
Weekly Update
Hi everyone.
We are, as you can see, deep in our renders.
This small mosaic (25 images out of about 100...) is of the second scene of version 0.0.3.
There are 15 scenes in this update (so far...), so you can do the math :)

View attachment 1787459

Coming up later this week: the new Lady of The Month poll, some Patron-Only images and a few more interesting things, as our time will allow.

I love the caller, and I love the caller's title :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
a game where the MILF actually looks like a she had kids and her age and didn't find the fountain of youth plus her proportions actually look like if could be real not like she went through 20 plastic surgery's... dam hopefully this game goes FAR loving it already sucks it will be a while before you can bang the MILF but i will eagerly wait for that day

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Weekly Update #1

SP_003_sc01_sh11b.jpg

Rendering is taking a long time... Much longer than I have anticipated.
This is mainly because of the amount of graphics memory of the 3060 card, which is limited to 12 GB.
This forces me to break images such as above, with multiple characters, into separate layers - each taking it's own hour or two to render.
Thus, an image like this, which would have taken 60-90 minutes to render, take four times as long, plus a bit of post.
So there are scenes where rendering is reduced to 3-4 images a day.
As many scenes have over a hundred separate images, you can guess the time consumption...
I did, of course, lowered resolutions of maps and sub-d's where I could, in order for the characters to "fit" inside the 12 GB limit, but it can help only to a point.
Also, I started utilizing some more "old-guard hacks" (creating an HDRI light from a completed scene, instead of rendering "true" scenes; reducing character-morphs through Z-Brush etc.).
But even those take time to implement, and are not always worth it.
So until this production can afford a 3090, at a minimum (since it has 24 GB on board), I can not see a real solution for this problem.
Since currently the game earns less than 120$ a month (thank you, my beloved 29 Patrons! :) ), I can't in good conscience buy a 2,500$-3,500$ card that I don't need for anything else.
So what I will probably do is upload version 0.0.25, before v. 0.0.30 - I will do that just after I finish rendering the 4-girl bathroom scene.
Oops! Spoiler... :)

Cheers,
Mark,
Team XTZ

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for the heads up, dev.
I like the images you put so far, but I admit the waiting's tough...
Meanwhile, what about a new girl of the month poll? :)
I hope it will be available today - with some new girls, BTW.
The "hope" part is because I am working on the game's renders, so it's a bit difficult to know if I'll manage extra-curricular stuff today.
But tomorrow, at the latest, definitely.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Meet Dolores

SP_Dolores_Polla.jpg
SP_Dolores_Pollb.jpg
SP_Dolores_Pollc.jpg

Hi guys.
I'm finally working on this month's LOTM poll.
In the meantime, here's our lovely Dolores, just before she joins Jessica, Jenny and Linda in the shower.
Yeah, started working on this update's shower scene...

More to follow, but until then - cheers from Mark,
Team XTZ

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes