Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
We're finally done with the Lady of The Month renders, and can go on with our game...
:)

What we've learned, after rendering, is that we really can't trust the ready-made animations that we buy on the DAZ store.
How surprising...
We don't like many things in the movement, or in some body parts - the lack of movement.
But we are so busy with the upcoming version 0.0.3 update that we can't invest the time in animating ourselves, for now, except some necessaries - like penetrations (not the good penetrations...).
But very soon, if we can afford the time (Patrons and Subscribers willing...), we'll go to our own workshop, and do some decent Maya and Motion-Builder animations!
But even in this clip, we really like to see Paula move... ;)

Cheers,
Team XTZ

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
20220227_210646.jpg

Sunday Update

Rendering, rendering... Hundreds of images, so it takes time.
The picture above is of the script - or, rather, "story" print-outs, since it's a game.
Yap: version 0.0.3 starts at page 27 and ends at page 135.
Considering the fact that there were about 350 renders for the first 26 pages (versions 0.0.1 and 0.0.2), it means that we'll probably looking at about 1,500 new renders...
But it's not just that there's over 5 times the text, many new characters and quite a few new environments, but there are also many choices to make - and among them, the first choice of Paula's physical look.
So yeah, a lot of work and a lot of love are going into this project, and we hope you will have a lot of fun!

Cheers,
Team XTZ

alc0h0lbr

Nov 18, 2021
View attachment 1677739

Sunday Update

The picture above is of the script - or, rather, "story" print-outs, since it's a game.
Considering the fact that there were about 350 renders for the first 26 pages (versions 0.0.1 and 0.0.2), it means that we'll probably looking at about 1,500 new renders...
But it's not just that there's over 5 times the text, many new characters and quite a few new environments, but there are also many choices to make - and among them, the first choice of Paula's physical look.
So yeah, a lot of work and a lot of love are going into this project, and we hope you will have a lot of fun!

Cheers,
Team XTZ
Your game is awesome, original storyline, and the models are gorgeous. Keep the good work!

Apr 18, 2018
View attachment 1677739

Sunday Update

Cheers,
Team XTZ
It's like a glimpse into the production :)
I guess the colored letters are the variable names, and the numbers are different options?

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
It's like a glimpse into the production :)
I guess the colored letters are the variable names, and the numbers are different options?
The colours are indeed the variables, but the numbers next to them (in the coloured boxes) are the values your choices assign to them.
The (- I -), (- II -) and so on are the actual choices.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Made a walk-through mod, not that it is really needed, choices are in green.
Replace script.rpy in Game folder

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
Really enjoyed what you guys have put out so far and glad to see that things are still progressing steadily.
Best of luck getting to the point where you feel you can comfortably set aside the time to do proper custom animations as I'd really love to see this game reach it's full potential.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sunday Update: IMPORTANT NOTICES Coming Up!

01_PatriciaClass_S01.jpg

Hello to all our Patrons, Subscribers and followers.
We are hard at work on our renders.
But with that, we're making very important changes both in our handling of our game, and of our following.
A very detailed information is on the way today, in following posts.
One main point is that I, myself, am finishing soon a payed project, and am taking a three-month unpaid leave from every other project and am going to focus solely on "Saving Paula."
Yap, I'm going to commit myself to this game more than I dared to do thus far.

Other announcements will follow, when we can wrap them with some more in-game images.
You don't expect us to visit you empty handed, do you?
Oh, and of course, our Patrons and Subscribers, as always, will be rewarded.

Yours,
Mark Venture,
Team XTZ

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sunday Update Continues

SP_003_sc01_sh02.jpg

A little more about the changes in project-management: Besides me working full-time on the game for (at least) the next three months, there will be two major changes in our Patreon and SubscribeStar pages.
About one of these decisions I've been thinking for a long time, and wasn't really sure what to do until I've talked to a couple of our Patrons.
Basically, it goes like this: we have supporters who have been paying us for many months, some even over a year.
And, basically, they get the same reward for their support as a guy who just joined a day ago.
As we upload every week, this accumulates for much more than just the game updates - there are many images, and now also video clips.
And there are guys who have been helping us for so long, and kept supporting us even at times when the game was only a couple of photos and a glint in Paula's eye... :)
And they get exactly the same material as a guy who just joined an hour ago.
That is because all the material that we uploaded since the beginning of the project is still posted on Patreon and SubscribeStar.
And as much as we love everyone who supports us, we do believe that we have to be fair towards those Patrons and Subscribers who stay with us for the long haul, and let them benefit from their relentless, unwavering support.
All that, of course, without "punishing" our new supporters, or even those who just come over for a quickie, and then take a cab home - you know who you are!.. ;)
So, beginning April 1st, we will keep only material from three months back.
This means that on the 1st of April, we will delete all the material older than the 1st of January 2022.
Then, each month, we will cleanup everything that's older than three months - except game updates, and public (non-payed) material.
So if there's anyone who wants to save Paula as she was in her younger days, with test renders in Maya and RenderMan, you have about a fortnight... :)
That's it for now. I'll continue rendering, and tomorrow start uploading some Patron-only material of these lovely girls and their teacher.

Cheers,
Mark,
Team XTZ

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sunday Update: IMPORTANT NOTICES Coming Up!

View attachment 1701738

Hello to all our Patrons, Subscribers and followers.
We are hard at work on our renders.
But with that, we're making very important changes both in our handling of our game, and of our following.
A very detailed information is on the way today, in following posts.
One main point is that I, myself, am finishing soon a payed project, and am taking a three-month unpaid leave from every other project and am going to focus solely on "Saving Paula."
Yap, I'm going to commit myself to this game more than I dared to do thus far.

Other announcements will follow, when we can wrap them with some more in-game images.
You don't expect us to visit you empty handed, do you?
Oh, and of course, our Patrons and Subscribers, as always, will be rewarded.

Yours,
Mark Venture,
Team XTZ
Is that girl bending over the desk the sister?

• Thinking Face

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Is that girl bending over the desk the sister?
Whos sister?..
But if you mean Jessica, then no - it's actually Jenny, Jessica's best friend.
You've seen her already, BTW, in the "Lady of The Month" poll.
FYI, she and Jessica have a shower scene in this update, together with a couple of other girls whom you haven't met yet (they're not in these photos).
Yeah, things get crowded in 0.0.3...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sunday Update: The Second Important Change

SP_003_sc01_sh03.jpg

As we said, there are two important policy changes coming, and the second one is this: the one-dollar tier on our Patreon page will be shut down for new Patrons at the end of this month, and will be completely closed in July.
Until the 1st of July, it will still receive updates, but not after that.

There are two reasons for this:
1) There is no one-dollar tier on our SubscribeStar page, and this makes the Patreon and SubscribeStar pages incomparable, which makes everything uneven and confusing.
2) We have to make different renders just for a very small (although very likable :) ) group, and it takes valuable time from our production.
But as we said, the one-dollar updates will continue until July 1st.
Those currently on that tier can, of course, keep with us till July, and then either leave us (please don't!), or move up to an upper tier (please do!).

So that's it, these are the updates.

Yours,
Mark,
Team XTZ

P.S.:
Patrons and Subscribers: You have Mail!
Yes, even the one-dollar ones... :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Heeerrre's Zooey!

Zooey_Poll.jpg

Hi everyone.
On this week's Sunday Update we want you to meet some of our new girls, while we keep working on our game.
Tomorrow we'll upload the Lady of The Month poll for March, and send our dear Patrons some special photos.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes