Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well, I mean that once you introduce the characters into the game, in whatever order that happens to be.
And I meant - don't worry! You'll see all of them, and many more! :)

And all of the characters you've seen so far are already in the next update, and a couple of them are even having sex with each other...
Hmm, did I put the "Lesbian" Tag in the OP?.. :unsure:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It feels weird picking the responses for Paula if I'm playing this as the male mc it feels like cheating the system to get to lewds faster. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys.
I've just put a small scene, hot from the script, in our free channel "xtz-story" in our Discord server.
( ).
It's with Paula and Nina.
Please jump in there, and tell us what you think.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Sunday Update

Hello everyone.
It's Sunday, and the update time is here.

1) At today's end, our February's Lady of The Month poll will close, and we'll have the results.
So we can render the new animation clips of your chosen character.
Tomorrow we will announce the poll winner, together with sending out her Hi-res posters based on Patron tier-level, and next Sunday (hopefully) send out the animation clips.

2) We are working hard to finish the story of 0.0.3 - and as things are going, it will probably be finished in a couple of days - Wednesday, at the latest.
So far, the new update's text is about five times longer (yes, that's 500% more text...) than all the previous updates combined, with eight new locations - and counting, as we are still in the writing process.
As we see it developing, 0.0.3 will probably be about 8-10 times longer than 0.0.2 - that's just the new text, of course, not including 0.0.2.
As some of you have seen in our Discord channel, many new characters are entering the story, and some of them are even now much anticipated crowd favorites (Jessica and Nina, just to name a couple).
And when we finish the story, we will be free to work on the renders.

3) As you've already seen, we invest much time and effort in our images, both in render quality and acting, and give a series of detailed and realistic images instead of just one per sentence.
So the number of images in the coming update will be much, much bigger then until now.
But although the renders (not to mention the coding) will take a while, our followers - and especially our Patrons - will get some very good images and clips, alongside story clippings, to support them in these difficult times ;)

4) As we are continuously trying to figure out more ways of showing our appreciation to our Patrons, we are also trying to figure out how to reward those of our Patrons who stay with us for the long term, paying us every month since they've joined.
We definitely want to show our gratitude to Patrons who are with us to stay, some even for a year or longer, without leaving us (and then, usually, returning after a couple of months...).
Also, of course, we want to motivate Patrons to stay with us.
We have a few ways in mind already, and when we decide on which to implement, we will inform all of you.
That's it, for now.

Cheers,
Mark,
Team XTZ

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a problem on the forum, no photos are displayed, is there a failure?

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I have a problem on the forum, no photos are displayed, is there a failure?
On which Forum?
If all else doesn't work for you, all our public photos are also available on our Patreon and SubscribeStar pages.

EDIT:
And also, of course, in our Discord Art Server, which is public.
If you're a Patron, of course, there are other photos for you, depending on your tier, and you can contact us there if there are any problems.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
On which Forum?
If all else doesn't work for you, all our public photos are also available on our Patreon and SubscribeStar pages.

EDIT:
And also, of course, in our Discord Art Server, which is public.
If you're a Patron, of course, there are other photos for you, depending on your tier, and you can contact us there if there are any problems.
On this page I have a problem, I can not see any photos and if there is a breakdown

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
On this page I have a problem, I can not see any photos and if there is a breakdown
Apparently, there's a problem on this forum...
I can't see any images, on any thread.

Again, you're welcome to our Patreon or SubscribeStar free pages.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes