Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Let me just say, before offering my (unsolicited) opinion, I'm really liking this story so far. Paula and the renders are gorgeous and I'm loving the dynamic building between her and MC. Please feel free to correct me if I wrong, but my understanding is that Paula will have 2 potential body types going forward "fit" and "thick". On top of that there will be harem and ntr routes, which will make one hell of a workload when it comes to rendering. Which leads to my main point, that is over-rendering. Now I get that the number of renders adds to dynamism of the scenes but it felt like 40 plus clicks just to apply sunscreen to the landladies-childhood-friend and at a certain point it's diminishing returns. Obviously Dev's prerogative if you want to go that intense with it but I feel you could get away with 20-30% less renders for the same or similar effect leading to potentially larger or faster updates or (my personal vote) more Paula screen time. Of course feel free to tell me to go f**k myself, I'm just another perverted pirate after all. Looking forward to seeing more of this story and wish the Dev the best of luck going forward!
First, I'm glad you like our game.
As for what you understand about body types and game routs - your correct.
As for the over rendering thing - no. I'll continue doing that because I really like seeing all the angles and different little pose changes.
As for telling you to go and do nasty things to yourself - why? There are so many lovely ladies here...
:)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Make his personality charming and Irresistible.:coffee:
I really hate the games where the MC is a creep - especially when the LI is the person closest to him, and the game forces you to act like an asshole in order to have anything with her.
So one of the main routes (and my definite favorite) is where you play a kind and supporting MC.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I really hate the games where the MC is a creep - especially when the LI is the person closest to him, and the game forces you to act like an asshole in order to have anything with her.
So one of the main routes (and my definite favorite) is where you play a kind and supporting MC.
Makes a change.

He doesn’t have to be perfect and can have his own flaws but making them Scumbags can be wearisome. Charm and seduction from both sides work well and can add sexual tension. :):coffee:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
First Real-Life Model Photo Shoot

Tomorrow we're shooting videos of Anna, one of our live models, as reference for our character animations in upcoming updates (post version 0.0.30).
If there are any scenarios and situations you'd like to suggest, this is the time.
Just write it here, and if it's OK (with us and with her) - we'll do it.

Apr 18, 2018

Tomorrow we're shooting videos of Anna, one of our live models, as reference for our character animations in upcoming updates (post version 0.0.30).
If there are any scenarios and situations you'd like to suggest, this is the time.
Can we see her?

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020

First of all- No disrespect to Anna or any other model here, purely suggestions

Situation/Scenario = When Paula meets the director, the director cops a huge feel or just outright squeezes her assets and she lets him feeling, nostalgic or something, idk.

OR

Maybe a pool scene where Paula comes out of pool in a skimpy bikini(confidently), making heads turn of every men and women.

OR

Just Paula getting banged by coworker on set, sneakily or publicly( don't know about this one comfortable with the model tbh)

Again, these are just suggestions as I understood your post as " what do you wanna see in game". I hope these suggestions doesn't discomfort you all, if you are trying them.

If they do discomfort Anna and you all, then please throw them out of the window.

And thanks for asking our suggestions :) ( many developers just skip these places)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes