Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
0.0.29b

this game started so well and renders and writing is pretty good ... but no sound or music and no animations is pretty low bar for a game these days 90% of the content is just flashing back and forth between 2 still shots of characters faces with dialog
This game will start progressing with real content in 2-3 years, if anyone has any interest in it by then. :confused:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
All these "slow burn" and "teasing" games that take months or years to get to the fucking, and in some cases just plain nudity need to be put in their own little "softcore" section. A place for games that haven't really done anything yet to warrant them being on a hentai forum. As most of them are a scam that get abandoned before they ever reach their full potential. And I swear, these types of games always have the sexiest MILFs in them that they don't do anything with. Half the time, there's a sexy MILF but for dumb "story" reasons, they try to push you towards younger women.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
All these "slow burn" and "teasing" games that take months or years to get to the fucking, and in some cases just plain nudity need to be put in their own little "softcore" section. A place for games that haven't really done anything yet to warrant them being on a hentai forum. As most of them are a scam that get abandoned before they ever reach their full potential. And I swear, these types of games always have the sexiest MILFs in them that they don't do anything with. Half the time, there's a sexy MILF but for dumb "story" reasons, they try to push you towards younger women.
It seems that the majority of developers live in Israel. :confused: ;)

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
I just started to play the game, with the WK of course, and i wanted to know which is the purpose of the "Paula Slut" stat, i mean, there are a lot of "atraction points to Max" that are together with "Paula Slut", and i wanted to know if those points goes towards some kind of sharing, ntr, yknow.. or something similar. Or if its just a dialogue/personality change towards only her son.
And about perversion/humillation is kinda the same?

Last edited:

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I just started to play the game, with the WK of course, and i wanted to know which is the purpose of the "Paula Slut" stat, i mean, there are a lot of "atraction points to Max" that are together with "Paula Slut", and i wanted to know if those points goes towards some kind of sharing, ntr, yknow.. or something similar. Or if its just a dialogue/personality change towards only her son.
And about perversion/humillation is kinda the same?
The WT is not made by us (XTZ), so I can't tell you which variables are really in it.
After V. 0.0.30 there will be official patches, such as WalkThrough and more (together with music and sound).
But I can tell you that the "Corruption" trait variants in our game are about the character and general behavior of the protagonists (MC, Paula and Jessica), and (usually) not about their decisions and actions.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Let me just say, before offering my (unsolicited) opinion, I'm really liking this story so far. Paula and the renders are gorgeous and I'm loving the dynamic building between her and MC. Please feel free to correct me if I wrong, but my understanding is that Paula will have 2 potential body types going forward "fit" and "thick". On top of that there will be harem and ntr routes, which will make one hell of a workload when it comes to rendering. Which leads to my main point, that is over-rendering. Now I get that the number of renders adds to dynamism of the scenes but it felt like 40 plus clicks just to apply sunscreen to the landladies-childhood-friend and at a certain point it's diminishing returns. Obviously Dev's prerogative if you want to go that intense with it but I feel you could get away with 20-30% less renders for the same or similar effect leading to potentially larger or faster updates or (my personal vote) more Paula screen time. Of course feel free to tell me to go f**k myself, I'm just another perverted pirate after all. Looking forward to seeing more of this story and wish the Dev the best of luck going forward!

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Which leads to my main point, that is over-rendering. Now I get that the number of renders adds to dynamism of the scenes but it felt like 40 plus clicks just to apply sunscreen to the landladies-childhood-friend and at a certain point it's diminishing returns. Obviously Dev's prerogative if you want to go that intense with it but I feel you could get away with 20-30% less renders for the same or similar effect leading to potentially larger or faster updates or (my personal vote) more Paula screen time. Of course feel free to tell me to go f**k myself, I'm just another perverted pirate after all. Looking forward to seeing more of this story and wish the Dev the best of luck going forward!
The dev provided an explaination here

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes