Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 2296485
Saving Paula [v0.0.29b] Walkthrough & Gui Mod
Note: If you want to keep the Original GUI, don't replace the "XTZ_namebox", "XTZ_textbox" & the GUI.rpy.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Relationships Patch, is the same as the one in the OP but with the Option to rename the MC, and change the Relationships with other characters or just press enter after renaming the MC to be in the "Relationships Patch", You have to start a new Game.

Download: - - - ANDROID by cebs ANDROID by BrandyYT

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hi joker i do not know if the patch is made from you, but i think you RP Patch as a little error. The error i think is this two linee:

python:
sr = renpy.input("What is Silvia to you? (Default: Paula's aunt)")
sr = sr.strip() or "aunt"

python:
smcr = renpy.input("What are you to Silvia? (Default: Paula's nephew)")
smcr = smcr.strip() or "[mc]"

In the first linee the one in the Default is not "Paula's aunt" is just "aunt" (bacuase Silvia is MC's aunt, not Paula's aunt (in that case is Paula's sister
I try to play with the default and the game give me a text error in game, i mean the game do not use the default but instead put in the text this "[MC]"

The same thing is with Default: Paula's nephew (the MC is just the nephew) but if you leave the default the game use the text error of "[MC]"

I need to restart the game and write manually every relationship and in this case tha patch work well.

Anyway thank you for the mod

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
First, never be afraid of some facepalms - there's always someone who'll do that, regardless of what you say.
So you might as well speak your mind :)

As for the issue itself: Paula has a history. There are reasons she got to where she is now, and this history will also influence very much her behavioral choices with your guidance.
She is complex and she went through some shit.
If you choose to play, then you have to deal with it.
What she does from now on is up to you.

That's it, I'm afraid.
I hope this will not prevent you from playing, but that is my answer.

Now, about the errors:
If you downloaded the game from this site, then I can't help you - since it is not my file. And you are not the first who complained about errors here.
My suggestion is to download the game from my Patreon or SubscribeStar - it's free, and clean.

I've just checked the points in the game you took your screen shots, and here they are in my version:
View attachment 2805808
View attachment 2805809

Again, the [MC] variable is not there, since it's the name of the player.
The variable I put is the MC's relationship with Silvia - in my "vanilla" case "her young friend" and in an incest game I guess you'd put "nephew."
Since I can't re-produce it, I guess someone messed the code.
Again, I suggest downloading from my page.

Thank you for the answer.
I found out where the error came from, it wasn't in the main game, but in the relationship patch, if we use the default relationship, the game shows that error there. But if we write it manually, the problem doesn't happen.

For the advice i give to you. I understand that you have given the woman a type of past, the important thing in my case is being able to choose to make her have a better life and not like the one in the past. That is, she will belong only to her son :ROFLMAO: :love:
No other man in her life. If I can play like this I have no problem.
As i say i avoid everything related to NTR. If i can avoid it and have all the girls/women only for the MC, i am ok and can play you game.

Anyway thank you again for you answer

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games
Apr 18, 2018
Hi joker i do not know if the patch is made from you, but i think you RP Patch as a little error. The error i think is this two linee:

python:

python:

In the first linee the one in the Default is not "Paula's aunt" is just "aunt" (bacuase Silvia is MC's aunt, not Paula's aunt (in that case is Paula's sister
I try to play with the default and the game give me a text error in game, i mean the game do not use the default but instead put in the text this "[MC]"

The same thing is with Default: Paula's nephew (the MC is just the nephew) but if you leave the default the game use the text error of "[MC]"

I need to restart the game and write manually every relationship and in this case tha patch work well.

I have a script here, on the OP, that still works for me.
I didn't try it with the walk through.
But I really don't know why you'd put Silvia, who's clearly younger, as Paula's aunt.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Thank you for the answer.
I found out where the error came from, it wasn't in the main game, but in the relationship patch, if we use the default relationship, the game shows that error there. But if we write it manually, the problem doesn't happen.
Try the Relationships in the OP, by Derek Wildstar.
Although it's old it should still work fine - he asked me, so I checked it before putting it there...
The other one I never saw, but judging by the posts here, it has issues...
And again, I strongly suggest downloading the game from my Patreon or SubscribeStar for free.

For the advice i give to you. I understand that you have given the woman a type of past, the important thing in my case is being able to choose to make her have a better life and not like the one in the past. That is, she will belong only to her son :ROFLMAO: :love:
No other man in her life. If I can play like this I have no problem.
As i say i avoid everything related to NTR. If i can avoid it and have all the girls/women only for the MC, i am ok and can play you game.
Anyway thank you again for you answer
Paula and Jessica, and a few others, can definitely "belong" only to the MC.
But two important warnings for you:
1) Other characters, which are not in my definition the MC's Love Interests, but only "fuckable sluts," such as the two lesbo teachers, may have others to fuck.
You'll get a warning and an option to avoid seeing it, but it will still happen if the story demands it.
2) In a future update, or perhaps just as a Patron Bonus (haven't decided yet), we will get to see Paula's past.
Probably just her old VHS-taped "Putanina" soap-opera episodes and some old modelling videos that MC finds, with some behind the scenes stuff.
But perhaps I'll decide to put some private video tapes there.
If I'll put old sex tapes to find, you will have the option to watch it or not.
But all this is only the past issues.
The present and future is up to you.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

python:

python:

Thnak you, it's fixed <3

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Damn I love sexy Sylvia and all her teasing, too bad Paula was there to be a cock blocker, pretty sure she would have let us go a lot further :love:
Also a question for the dev is if I want Max to have more sex scenes with Sylvia, do I have to ignore Paula or not have sex with her or can you have the best of both worlds and have both of them together or seperate?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Damn I love sexy Sylvia and all her teasing, too bad Paula was there to be a cock blocker, pretty sure she would have let us go a lot further :love:
Also a question for the dev is if I want Max to have more sex scenes with Sylvia, do I have to ignore Paula or not have sex with her or can you have the best of both worlds and have both of them together or seperate?
As far as I know Sylvia, she is just waiting to prove - mainly to herself - that Paula is a corrupt slut, just like her.
So, my guess is that Sylvia would love to see Paula get banged by those closest to her, and the closer and the more forbidden - the better.
And she'd help anyway she can.
But that's just my opinion, of course...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
no voice, no sound, no music?
After Version 0.0.30 (the next one).
A (partial) sound and music library is already waiting on my drive, but I still need to record the live (yes, Live) women sexual sounds for specific scenes.

A point about the "Live" thingy: I already have contracts with six nude models for motion capture, and with three of them it's also about modelling - but I'll use that in a later stage in the game.
A couple of them will probably get actual credit and links, when it comes to that - so you can actually see who's who.
Not Paula's model herself, though. Sorry :)
Yes, I used to work with nude models as part of my animation work - especially character modeling.
And as I've also directed a couple of series, what can I say?
"It's good to be the king!"
- Mel brooks

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes