Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 18, 2018
After Version 0.0.30 (the next one).
A (partial) sound and music library is already waiting on my drive, but I still need to record the live (yes, Live) women sexual sounds for specific scenes.

A point about the "Live" thingy: I already have contracts with six nude models for motion capture, and with three of them it's also about modelling - but I'll use that in a later stage in the game.
A couple of them will probably get actual credit and links, when it comes to that - so you can actually see who's who.
Not Paula's model herself, though. Sorry :)
Yes, I used to work with nude models as part of my animation work - especially character modeling.
And as I've also directed a couple of series, what can I say?
"It's good to be the king!"
- Mel brooks
Say what now?
LIVE models?!
As in real, squishy boobs?..

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
My post had nothing to do with people sharing games it was directed at the endless litany of "OMG why the NTR?!?" and "Why do I have to wait months for updates when I'm getting this for free?!?" bullshit complaints from entitled little pricks here.

You realize that many of the game Devs not only work with this site but also look to members here for constructive feedback on their work. Yet true to form far too many of you think you have the right to dictate not only the terms of their interaction with the community but also how they should produce their game and what content they should or should not include. Which is what my post was about.
What the fuck gives anyone the right to think they dictate the direction or content of someone else's work, especially when they are receiving that work for free?
If you don't like the way a game is progressing or what content it contains then I suggest you stop complaining and get off your lazy ass and make one the way you want. Pen'py, Daz3d, and RPGM Maker are all FREE so the only thing stopping someone from doing themselves is that they'd rather bitch and moan like a spoiled child than do it themselves.
And my post was directed at people like you who keep bullshit complaining about what we can do freely here on a pirate forum. Always with the"you get it for free, stfu" AND/OR "if you can't do it yourself, stfu".
Devs have their patrons to look for feedback, it should be the only feedback they heed because they are the clients. Not the freeloaders. The freeloaders who often are the very first patrons without whom the project would never take off. If the devs keeps posting here they should have the balls to take the good with the bad. And if after all the complaints they remain on the forum it means they are getting more being inside than being outside of it. Negative criticism is also constructive. It tells the dev where 'we' would like to see the game go. Up to the Devs to choose where to go. So where do you see us dictating to the dev? Where is that virtual gun to his head? We don't even hold economic sway over him! If we did MCity, AWAM and a lot more would be completed by now.
You call us 'entitled' when your post was nothing but your sense of entitlement to complain about us complaining, and your sucking up to the dev. There was sweet FA mentioned about the game that was constructive.

Reactions: WastedTalent

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
Bro I downloaded the patches AFTER the base game had no screen to enter a name, so there’s either a bug in the current version or my DL is the only one on the planet missing a feature you claim exists.
Either way you’re a righteous asshole and as I’ve read from the others here, the lack of meaningful content in the updates is gonna make me pass on the game.
Bro, i downloaded the latest game as well and right in the beginning it says something like this is the main character. his name is Max by default but you can change it, bro.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm afraid you can not.
As it will basically force us to create two completely different games, and different characters...
;)

But...
As the game progresses, we have many plans for Jessica.
She will have a path that a player can, basically, turn into a completely different game, far from the current MC.
So it will be a side story where Jessica has her own thing - optionally, as in the context of this game, some will consider this NTR, so it will be an avoidable option.
But a really fun one... ;)
First of all, good luck with your project, it looks very good, I had a doubt about the "tag", I didn't remember that I had it before, however if it's not a problem I still have a question after your explanation:

Will these "ntr" scenes be seen from the perspective of the female MC or from the perspective of the male MC?

Maybe you have already been bombarded with these doubts but as soon as I saw the game again, I hope I don't bother you.

• Thinking Face

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Bro, i downloaded the latest game as well and right in the beginning it says something like this is the main character. his name is Max by default but you can change it, bro.
I actually photographed my own screen twice with my own phone (twice!) to make exactly that point.
But I didn't call him "Bro," though. Probably because I'm a "Righteous Asshole."
So maybe he'll listen to you ;)

P.S.:
Bros, other than flesh and blood, I had only in the army.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
you're just being a jerkoff for the sake of being a jerkoff.
the dev explained that the game lets you change a name if you use his file but you refuse to accept it.
talk about a single brain cell. you're just being a dick to everyone because you feel this is "your' forum to do so. whatever.
i'd suggest others just ignore you. you're the type that just gets off on conflict and 'bullying."
My two cents for you, redharvest1 and anyone else with the same mindset (myself included):
I completely ignore comments of such people, who think "free speech" means They can go and shit all over someone just because that's the only way they know how to talk.

They're the same people who think "democracy" is literally the majority's rule, and any minority be dammed.
(And before anyone tells me that democracy is literally that - yes, I know, in the original old Greek. But it is not what western democracy is. And trust me, most of you wouldn't want to live in a Greek democracy today, unless you want to live in Russia or China.)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
First of all, good luck with your project, it looks very good, I had a doubt about the "tag", I didn't remember that I had it before, however if it's not a problem I still have a question after your explanation:
First, thank you - I need all the luck I can get!
:)

Will these "ntr" scenes be seen from the perspective of the female MC or from the perspective of the male MC?
Probably both - which will feel completely different.
First thing to know, there is even a path where MC doesn't even want to sleep with Paula - he may actually want to make her happy with someone else.
That wouldn't be my choice, because I'm a possessive asshole, but others here, who are better people than me, can do that.
So there, Paula will be alone in her sexual shenanigans.
Those who like to watch her fuck others because they really like NTR, can choose to that in any perverted way they like - as well to let her fuck by her own.
There will be choices to either watch or not, in any case.

Maybe you have already been bombarded with these doubts but as soon as I saw the game again, I hope I don't bother you.
Don't bother about bothering me.
I have no problem answering questions over and over when people really want to know something and are acting like human beings :)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
First, thank you - I need all the luck I can get!
:)

Probably both - which will feel completely different.
First thing to know, there is even a path where MC doesn't even want to sleep with Paula - he may actually want to make her happy with someone else.
That wouldn't be my choice, because I'm a possessive asshole, but others here, who are better people than me, can do that.
So there, Paula will be alone in her sexual shenanigans.
Those who like to watch her fuck others because they really like NTR, can choose to that in any perverted way they like - as well to let her fuck by her own.
There will be choices to either watch or not, in any case.

Don't bother about bothering me.
I have no problem answering questions over and over when people really want to know something and are acting like human beings :)
I see, that clarifies the issue, thanks for your answer. (y)

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Saving Paula v0.0.28b
with JokerLeader Walkthrough & Gui Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Mega

Update please

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
I see what you mean.
That's weird - it is written in the "Genre" section, along with some other tags that are not up under the banner.
How do I fix it?

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
0.0.29b

this game started so well and renders and writing is pretty good ... but no sound or music and no animations is pretty low bar for a game these days 90% of the content is just flashing back and forth between 2 still shots of characters faces with dialog

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
0.0.29b

this game started so well and renders and writing is pretty good ... but no sound or music and no animations is pretty low bar for a game these days 90% of the content is just flashing back and forth between 2 still shots of characters faces with dialog
I will agree about the music ( may be with sound too), but not the animations.

Many games that come with complex animations don't work on Android most of the time. The game shuts down on its on during play time.

If there are a few simple animations then it's good. Otherwise, many devices can't handle the processing.

Now, about the games being 90% flashing between 2 slides being a problem. I agree.
Many developers are applying this strategy which is indeed a problem.

But thankfully, the amazing developers here are not stingy. They gave sufficient slides for each scenario in this game( according to me btw ).

Again, the game is still being developed ( which tells us - big room of improvement in its working, I say). Hopefully it won't be abandoned, I might add.

It has both Good Path - Harem, romance, etc as well as Bad Path - NTR. ( Both of which I LOVE btw!) ( Especially the NTR Path not gonna lie. Looking pretty amazing with awesome story and MILF at this moment ).

I am cheering and rooting for you my dear DEVELOPERS [ XTZ Adult Games ]!!. You are amazing!

Be happy and make a Masterpiece!! ;)

And you too "forbadstuff88" my friend, stay safe. ;)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes