RPGM Onhold Saving the Altar Boi [Demo 6] [Ale_Hibiki]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
i try to return the plates to the chef but my character just stands in front of a wall after groping. and doesn't move.
That definitely is a bug, I'll patch it out, but my recommendation would be to not spam OK on that specific event, as it likely causes a few movements to play out earlier.

Reactions: Diff_Uni

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
After the plate event, the next one is going downstairs to the sleeping area, before going to the Father's room
that room is empty though, nothing happens when i go there and then when I go to the father's room, the MC just says "I barely talk to them when I have to. Why visit the father's alone?"

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
that room is empty though, nothing happens when i go there and then when I go to the father's room, the MC just says "I barely talk to them when I have to. Why visit the father's alone?"
I seem to have missed setting the plr speed back to normal after Chihiro enters the sleeping area when he finishes the plate event, but if you are not experiencing that speed boost, I'll double check the event

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
I seem to have missed setting the plr speed back to normal after Chihiro enters the sleeping area when he finishes the plate event, but if you are not experiencing that speed boost, I'll double check the event
like for me, after everyone has lunch and they tell me to bring the plates, i'm supposed to "go check on minato" but he's sitting on the coach where we cleaned up at the start, and no one is in the original room with all the beds.

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
like for me, after everyone has lunch and they tell me to bring the plates, i'm supposed to "go check on minato" but he's sitting on the coach where we cleaned up at the start, and no one is in the original room with all the beds.
The quest is to bring the plates back to chef so he can clean them, sounds like you are still roaming with the plates on your inventory

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
The quest is to bring the plates back to chef so he can clean them, sounds like you are still roaming with the plates on your inventory
yeah I know. I go to the chef, we have a scene where he ends up watching me leave and commenting on how the mc looks. but the plates are still in my inventory even though i went in the kitchen to return them.

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
yeah I know. I go to the chef, we have a scene where he ends up watching me leave and commenting on how the mc looks. but the plates are still in my inventory even though i went in the kitchen to return them.
Thank you for bringing this up, at the moment I can only suggest restarting from the garbage collecting event, as the triggers that you are encountering begin there. I'll try to figure out what the reason for this softlock is and patch it out. Sorry for the inconvenience

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Thank you for bringing this up, at the moment I can only suggest restarting from the garbage collecting event, as the triggers that you are encountering begin there. I'll try to figure out what the reason for this softlock is and patch it out. Sorry for the inconvenience
if it helps the trash from that event is also still in my key items slot, i've restarted it a few times and the same thing happened

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
I can't even find the plates lol, I go to an empty room and get trapped because I can't leave without collecting them.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes