RPGM Onhold Saving the Altar Boi [Demo 6] [Ale_Hibiki]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
There's also a bug instead of going down stairs after celled and escaped but going up it retriggers half a old event and going down your trapped also if you leave cells you leave without clothing so when entering the cell backstage club it says nonstop " I can't wear no clothing " during dialog

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
There's also a bug instead of going down stairs after celled and escaped but going up it retriggers half a old event and going down your trapped also if you leave cells you leave without clothing so when entering the cell backstage club it says nonstop " I can't wear no clothing " during dialog
Yes that is the bug I got.

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
Should have cleared up the latter error in the newest hotfix, but I was not able to confirm what type of event your are triggering when re-entering the dungeon.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Good lord,what a bugged mess. Before the hotfix,the characters cgs would appear in the dialogue and the H-cgs would appear too,but you were stuck in the garden after taking the plates to the kitchen.

Now the hotfix version dont show the cgs and you get stuck when you get out of the bed after the priest assgrab your friend.

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
I looked into the issues mentioned with the newest update((pardon for the slow response but getting into the final weeks of UNI)) and seems that my game zip got corrupted and in turn caused a large portion of the game to be unplayable. I have replaced the link at the start and sharing the new one below, that should work better.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Another problem came up,after you deliver the plates and talk with minato,you cant enter the rooms of the first floor(bedroom and the priests room)

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I'm gon' be the one who asks: Can the trap grow tits?

Ale_Hibiki

May 29, 2020
Another problem came up,after you deliver the plates and talk with minato,you cant enter the rooms of the first floor(bedroom and the priests room)
[/QOUTE]
Thanks for bringing up the lack of content there, it is partially intentional as I was hoping to add something down in those rooms but have yet to come up with something.
I'm gon' be the one who asks: Can the trap grow tits?
No, I do have an idea that will involve tits growth on an androgynous person, but it does not fit in the current game.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes